What's new

Indian Companies to Invest in Auto Sector in Bangladesh

My personal advice. Never ride such a taxi. Take a rickshaw instead. Maruti 800 will not take any hit, even by a bike.
On the other hand, tata Indica can take any hit. Nothing will happen to you inside Indica.

That my brother is the exact point here. While TATA has taken care of their quality, Maruti lacks far behind. Even so, why sell a car thats not suitable for taxis and hurt your reputation over the long run???

That my brother is the exact point here. While TATA has taken care of their quality, Maruti lacks far behind. Even so, why sell a car thats not suitable for taxis and hurt your reputation over the long run???

Maruti is a Japanese company

The 'Maruti' tag is just for brand value. It's fully owned by Sukuzi now

Guess what?

I presume we have the things to brag about.

Grapes are sour for you?

Cars?

The second hand jalopies discarded by the Japanese give you total delight?

Must you always be satisfied with used things and discarded stuff that you pick up?

India is nothing but very near to a big zero when your status is no higher than sub-Saharan countries and your farmers regularly commit suicides. So, keep yourself in your self-made shell where you are the richest of all the countries. Stupid Indian, get away from my post if you do not know acivilized way to answer one. Next time I will answer in the same language as you do. Bloody ACCHYUT indian!

It is not about quality. Tata is not better than maruti, japanese or otherwise.
They have different type of cars, maruti 800 is priced differently from Indica.
Indica is diesel and maruti 800 is petrol car.

No self respecting man in India will buy Indica for personal use(well that is a bit of overstatement) but maruti is very good for personal use.

Nobody can beat maruti in after sale service. Tata is worst in after sale service.

This big a thread for what, a country with 2 car per thousand 1000 people.

That is how privately owned taxi companies and bus services in Bangladesh run :D
holy holly! you use a right thing to do wrong work and blame that Indian cars are worthless. for eg. if you import.
donkey vehicle (gadha gadi) which is quite popular and widely used in Pakistan, and fill the gadi with tons of goods and freight and expect a smooth cruise on it! heights of self mockery?.
NO disrespect meant to the donkeys though.

No self respecting man in India will buy Indica for personal use(well that is a bit of overstatement) but maruti is very good for personal use.

imo the Indica taxi era is over. The Indica vista with the mujtijet engine is brilliant. Many people are buying it for personal use

40544d1219238708-indica-vista-official-brochure-edit-vista-now-launched-1.jpg

Tata-Indica-Vista-Car.jpg

imo the Indica taxi era is over. The Indica vista with the mujtijet engine is brilliant. Many people are buying it for personal use

40544d1219238708-indica-vista-official-brochure-edit-vista-now-launched-1.jpg

Tata-Indica-Vista-Car.jpg

True. But you still wont risk buying a white tata car, no matter which model. And you will still be considered as taxi driver by tata no matter what you buy from them.

I think they used TATA indica as taxi as well in BD. The same outcome.

You are right. We do not need Indoan cars. Rickshaw could be an alternative to an Indian made shoddy car.

may be you people don't deserve even a motorized cart, let alone the Indian shoddy cars.
Ah! remembered something' kutte ko ghee or chor ko ijjat kabhi hazam nai hoti.

I think they used TATA indica as taxi as well in BD. The same outcome.
What other cars are used as taxi in BD. How do they stand. Can you post a few pic or links.

I cant believe indica will fail in bd when they are so successful in India.

Best of luck to ISRO and India for GSAT-8 on may 20

Back
Top Bottom