What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

:laughcry:

Because after that they never bothered with Punjabis. Muslim punjabis are all converted by sufis. But couple centuries later when idiot tried force non-muslim punjabis it gave rise to Sikh empire. Punjabi Muslim & Hindus joined them because Afghans will not spare anyone, its the only time when someone stood against Afghans. All you baniya rajputs and marathas only fought against local armies of mughals, your kind was not good enough to fight real central asians.

Infact even now in riots thread Hindus were bragging as if they killed central asians invaders :rofl:

Thats what he said, if not for ANI(aryans) then native ASI would always live in jungles.

Wheres the link?

His wet dreams nothing else.... This idiots making so many tall claims but not able to put source for any one :lol:

Main reason for his frustration .... He is still searching for his real forefathers.
No bhai, he got it from the Islamabad Madrassa Genetic Department. They are very well respected.:omghaha:
This idiot was saying so much sh!t before and when I asked him for a link he ignored me. :rofl:

:laughcry:

Because after that they never bothered with Punjabis. Muslim punjabis are all converted by sufis. But couple centuries later when idiot tried force non-muslim punjabis it gave rise to Sikh empire. Punjabi Muslim & Hindus joined them because Afghans will not spare anyone, its the only time when someone stood against Afghans. All you baniya rajputs and marathas only fought against local armies of mughals, your kind was not good enough to fight real central asians.

Infact even now in riots thread Hindus were bragging as if they killed central asians invaders :rofl:

Thats what he said, if not for ANI(aryans) then native ASI would always live in jungles.

Well we all know that for all their bravado, the Punjabi Muslims have always been doormats. They are basically farmers and have no martial history. Their pathetic commonplace history is for all to see. All this BS about Sufism convinces no one. When the invaders came, they welcomed them with their women and their readiness to convert. Never fought against any invader, unlike the Hindus. Which is why Punjab was the only part of the subcontinent where Islam could get a substantial hold.

ancient Australia lack Aryan invasion as well. That is what brought civilization and Hinduism to India.

Where is Taiwan? Is it visible to naked eyes or I need a microscope?:omghaha:

No bhai, he got it from the Islamabad Madrassa Genetic Department. They are very well respected.:omghaha:
This idiot was saying so much sh!t before and when I asked him for a link he ignored me. :rofl:

Main problem they have no history, all of them are converted to islam and its a well known fact that islam not belongs to this land.

Okay it should match with the national interest of Republic of China(Taiwan) or People's Republic of China. ??
Its time for you to learn the truth about Aryan invasion and your ancient history. Can't just change it to match your national interest.

Main problem they have no history, all of them are converted to islam and its a well known fact that islam not belongs to this land.
Yeah also add to that was the fact that the only reason they are muslim is because the Mughals raped and killed them if they didn't convert. Just look at the Hindu Kush. Most of their ancestors lived in Mughal harems. These people want to talk about there great history. :omghaha:

Well we all know that for all their bravado, the Punjabi Muslims have always been doormats. They are basically farmers and have no martial history. Their pathetic commonplace history is for all to see. All this BS about Sufism convinces no one. When the invaders came, they welcomed them with their women and their readiness to convert. Never fought against any invader, unlike the Hindus. Which is why Punjab was the only part of the subcontinent where Islam could get a substantial hold.

Where is Taiwan? Is it visible to naked eyes or I need a microscope?:omghaha:

Taiwan is way ahead of you in technology and industry.

India should revert back to the time before British invasion. The various states should declare independence. This would actually move the Indian civilization forward.

Pakistani! Ashamed of posting under your own flag???

Your statement shows that you are new here. I'm just stating the facts. And to you, anyone who post fact is a Pakistani. I guess @ChineseDragon is a Pakistani in your eyes as well.

Okay it should match with the national interest of Republic of China(Taiwan) or People's Republic of China. ??

History should just be facts. Not change around to suit a national interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOI should print a book related to Kamasutra and let the world know about this science. This should be patented along with ayurveda, yoga, Jyothishya sastra, ..... originated in India.

1. Again the word "India" is being willfully misused whereas it never existed till we, Muslims, began calling the locals Hindis from which the Brits developed this term. Even the term Hindu or Hinduism has to be understood in anthropological context. The Webster's College dictionary defines Hinduism as the common religion of India, based upon the religion of the original Aryan settlers as expounded and evolved in the Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad-Gita, etc.

2. Some of the Hindu practices remain pagan and uncivilized. Sevadasis / temple prostitutes, for instance. Or the compulsion to use the menstruated blood a prostitute to commence "puja" season.

a. Ove the centuries the Kama Sutra has nearly achieved the status of a religious text.
100 sex positions | Kamasutra sex positions - Sex positions - kamasutra sex positions
b. So has The Arthasastra by Chanokya / Katulya.
c. Look at the Ajanta Ellora images which again are revered as religious objects:
https://www.google.com.bd/search?q=...AecvYHwCA&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=697&dpr=1

3. All these in spite of:

"There is only One God, worship Him."
[Rig Veda: 6,45:16]

"...Of that God you cannot make any images."
[Yajur Veda 3:32]

4. SA has known magnificence only under the Muslims. I the history of mankind no empire can surpass the Moguls in arts, literature, architecture, economic well being, just laws, happiness of the people and security of life and property of the people. In this greatness of the Moguls the Rajputs had made significant contribution. Being an honorable people and brave, they, among all other quoms of SA, became close to the Moguls easily.

India should revert back to the time before British invasion. The various states should declare independence. This would actually move the Indian civilization forward.

Your statement shows that you are new here. I'm just stating the facts. And to you, anyone who post fact is a Pakistani. I guess @ChineseDragon is a Pakistani in your eyes as well.

No thanks. :sarcastic:
We can see how your situation is. :D
(Hint: Map of RoC in 1925....Map of RoC in 2005) :omghaha:

Whoever you may be. We dont need unsolicited advise from pygmy nations who are hysterically proud of their copy-paste industry.
Do you guys even realize how stupid you upstarts sound?

No thanks. :sarcastic:
We can see how your situation is. :D
(Hint: Map of RoC in 1925....Map of RoC in 2005) :omghaha:

Dont even bother to humour him with a reply. He and his country is nothing. No past....no future. Just a blob on the present...a rat before an elephant....

ancient Australia lack Aryan invasion as well. That is what brought civilization and Hinduism to India.

Like the Manchus civilized you and gave you a one piece China. But Hans again made it two pieces China to try communism and Democracy in each of them. :lol::lol:

Every now and then some but hurt trolls wear false flags and spread there B.S here :lol:

You probably shouldn't have attributed bullchit quotes to prominent individuals. I have done a biography of Einstein, for example. He never said what you claim, and a quick Google search shows the only references are INDIAN news sites and blogs. Every quote book/encyclopedia on Earth has no mention of such a quote, and those that do only have it there to talk of how it has been misattributed (by Indians of course) to him.

Your entire list is a complete joke, that was just one example.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom