What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Go some where else and rant troll.

You probably shouldn't have attributed bullchit quotes to prominent individuals. I have done a biography of Einstein, for example. He never said what you claim, and a quick Google search shows the only references are INDIAN news sites and blogs. Every quote book/encyclopedia on Earth has no mention of such a quote, and those that do only have it there to talk of how it has been misattributed (by Indians of course) to him.

Your entire list is a complete joke, that was just one example.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are talking about pretty different things. There many books in many languages regarding sex / sexuality. But Kama Sutra is an ancient treatise on intercourse. Indeed the Hindu society revers it as a pseudo-religious text.

don't talk **** about other religion when u will have no defence when presented with things way more apalling in islam,,,,,,so pls

GOI should print a book related to Kamasutra and let the world know about this science. This should be patented along with ayurveda, yoga, Jyothishya sastra, ..... originated in India.

Good thinking, but already too late for Kama Sutra. We all know about it. Even videos are available.

Good thinking, but already too late for Kama Sutra. We all know about it. Even videos are available.

yup.....pretty good videos actually

vatsyana(who wrote the book) must have been the hugh hefner of his times:omghaha:

You are talking about pretty different things. There many books in many languages regarding sex / sexuality. But Kama Sutra is an ancient treatise on intercourse. Indeed the Hindu society revers it as a pseudo-religious text.

It don't sound pretty different both are literary treasure, perhaps you never knew about Al Nafzawi's 'The Perfumed Garden'. :laughcry:

It don't sound pretty different both are literary treasure, perhaps you never knew about Al Nafzawi's 'The Perfumed Garden'. :laughcry:

no point in telling these ppl

we can point out 1000times more things in islam but who wants to get banned??

Just to give you guys exemple of how how advance Indian ancestors ASI are even today.

"They did not practice cultivation, and lived off hunting indigenous pigs, fishing, and gathering. Their only weapons were the bow, adzes and wooden harpoons. Besides the aboriginal people of Tasmania, the Andamanese were the only people who in the 19th century knew no method of making fire, carefully preserving embers in hollowed-out trees from fires caused by lightning strikes."

Andamanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:omghaha:

Well we all know that for all their bravado, the Punjabi Muslims have always been doormats. They are basically farmers and have no martial history. Their pathetic commonplace history is for all to see. All this BS about Sufism convinces no one. When the invaders came, they welcomed them with their women and their readiness to convert. Never fought against any invader, unlike the Hindus. Which is why Punjab was the only part of the subcontinent where Islam could get a substantial hold.

haha

Thats why banias were able to rule Lahore in 1965, :omghaha: Despite being 7 times bigger no less

The Swastika in Belgium was a 7000 year old artifact - please don't tell me that Hindus traveled to Europe before even the advent of Hinduism. ....

read my post again...:P....the IVC is more than 7000 yrs old....:D

You probably shouldn't have attributed bullchit quotes to prominent individuals. I have done a biography of Einstein, for example. He never said what you claim, and a quick Google search shows the only references are INDIAN news sites and blogs. Every quote book/encyclopedia on Earth has no mention of such a quote, and those that do only have it there to talk of how it has been misattributed (by Indians of course) to him.

Your entire list is a complete joke, that was just one example.

First banias need to verify source, it seem most of the things in op are invented by Indians since one cant find neutral source for them. And 2nd also verify the real country of South Asia in which most of the mentioned things originated. Because according to banias half dozen south asians countries are "India Civilization".

Some people who follow Islam will have a wall of ego beyond which they will never look because of the fear of offending their GOD.

When you have a severe punishment for learning about others what can we do. The thought of questioning beyond a boundary will lead to Hell.

Following facts are very difficult to digest.

1. Hinduism is/was never a religion.Its just a simple way of life. So ancient Indians were not Hindus

2. It give 1000s ways to approaching spirituality and still every one coexisted.

* there is no one prophet or there is no one name for god.
* Every thing is part of GOD..
* there were who are 100% vegetarians yet there were beef eaters

no one killed each other in the name of whos way is better. Every one know there is only one god.

3. Birth place of Dharmic followers, vedic followers, later stage Buddhism , Jainism , Sikhism. etc.
4. No single religion commends destruction of other religious places of worship

Top three ways how an Hindu is insulted

1. Cow **** drinker.

- In fact i will go more than that. believe it or not, literally we were living in houses made of cow dung and i am not shameful for it. every thing that was done was for a purpose.
now a days we are able to synthesize the individual medicine molecule . However those days it is a different story,. Ask some one in pharmaceutical industry where they get the medicines from.

Cow **** is not a cola it is a medicine.. It is not taken in litres and directly. mixed in very minute quantity along with other herbs to solve a purpose .

It would be interesting if you know the source of Gelatin in most of the Jelly/ ice cream that you are eating now a days.

2. Pagans with dark history

First of all there is a key difference,
We are not idol worshippers. if we are idol worshippers we would just have one idol for india. but what we have is 1000s of same idols every where.

a person with a small brain can understand that what difference it makes. it is the same god

Our practices were all of different scientific reasoning of ancestors.

I can say God Rama is an idiot who let her wife sita to die.. yet my god will not Put me in hell for eternity . Coz you have to question your faith to understand it. you have to question otehrs faith to understand it.

your ego that you are very special people will leave you no room for that logical reasoning .

unless you question your beliefs and others you will never learn.

Henry David Thoreau, American Thinker & Author: Whenever I have read any part of the Vedas, I have felt that some unearthly and unknown light illuminated me. In the great teaching of the Vedas, there is no touch of sectarianism. It is of all ages, climbs, and nationalities and is the royal road for the attainment of the Great Knowledge. When I read it, I feel that I am under the spangled heavens of a summer night.

How did he miss caste system :cuckoo:

Go some where else and rant troll.

Which is the typical turd world Indian response every time someone refutes your embarrassingly stupid and low self-esttem driven claims.

Just to disprove one, the quote from Einstein comes from the book, Glocalization: The Human Side of Globalization as If the Washington Consensus Mattered

There is no support for such a quote, and so no one rationally accepts it. I proved today how irrational you people can be. Someone refutes a claim and then you whine about trolling.

First banias need to verify source, it seem most of the things in op are invented by Indians since one cant find neutral source for them. And 2nd also verify the real country of South Asia in which most of the mentioned things originated. Because according to banias half dozen south asians countries are "India Civilization".

Wasn't the Indus Valley Civilization located predominantly in modern-day Pakistan? LMAO! Indians consider themselves the inheritors/ancestors of everyone.

I even recall meeting an Indian who told me (not unlike one of the commenters above) that all European/White people are descended from the 'Aryan' Indians. It's hard to control your laughter, even publicly, when such claims are made in seriousness.

Back
Top Bottom