What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Lol you are retarded. Only certain clans, how hard is that for you too comprehend. And you Pakistanis are the last people to talk about bending over too the Mughals. :cheesy: Your ancestors where basically living in their harems and Hindu Kush stands as testament to that. Rajastahni Rajputs are nowhere near ASI dominated. My best friend is one and he has little cousins have blonde hair. How can their be such a big difference between Rajastahn and Punjab? Pakistan logic. :omghaha:

lolll Rajputs are 70% ASI, kid nothing wrong with it but dont spread bs. :hang2: And your last paragraph about blond hair :omghaha: thats why i have that avatar.

Seriosuly Indians its shamefull how many of you believe to have german ancestry. :omghaha: See thats why i have this avatar in the first place, for wannabe europeans :D

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

try again harder, these people were not punjabis :laughcry: They stayed in their homeland of hindu bania.

Oh dear they were..And there were some rajputs from outside punjab too-all whose offsprings were muslims and migrated to pakistan after partition..:astagh:

..... Swastika emblems have been discovered all over the world and different religions and peoples have used it since thousands of years for different reasons. A 7000 year old Swastika was discovered even in Bulgaria....

...Copying something from a much earlier civilization and then calling it Hindu or Indian is a rather inappropriate claim. No one knows what the IVC people used the so-called Pashupati seal for - they may have used it as a seal of authentication for selling animals.

That is not how Historians analyze history bro.....maybe that is how they do it in madrassas in Pakistan....but the actual process is different....

Neither you nor me were present during those periods....so, history is not written merely based on unearthed artifacts......to give it a logical chronology they try to establish a link between those artifacts and modern day religion,culture and practices.....and modern day existing Hinduism provides much of that link.....

For example, since Hitler used Swastika symbol, a thousand year from now, if an artifact with the Nazi Swastika is found in Germany, will it be logical to conclude that the symbol originated in Germany....NO!
Logical people will try to connect the symbol to the place where it is extensively used and where the oldest such symbol is found....
You're talking about 7000 yrs, but acc. to some study say IVC is close to 9000 yrs old.....so, one can logically understand who 'copied' from whom....
Indus Valley 2,000 years older than thought - Hindustan Times

Oh dear they were..And there were some rajputs from outside punjab too-all whose offsprings were muslims and migrated to pakistan after partition..:astagh:

hahaha

rajastani raj puts & punjabi? it seem with you im wasting time, you dont even know basic history of south asia.. RIP logic :hang2:

hahahah

Indeed your reseach have no limites, who need research papers & scientific facts when you can confirm history like that? :rofl:

Mughal were Chaghtai Turks but Babur's birthplace is in Uzbekistan now. I have talked to Uzbeks, they consider Babur as part of their race.

hahaha

rajastani raj puts & punjabi? it seem with you im wasting time, you dont even know basic history of south asia.. RIP logic :hang2:

First of all you should know that muslims have no history to this land ... all of you are converted people

lolll Rajputs are 70% ASI, kid nothing wrong with it but dont spread bs. :hang2: And your last paragraph about blond hair :omghaha: thats why i have that avatar.

Seriosuly Indians its shamefull how many of you believe to have german ancestry. :omghaha: See thats why i have this avatar in the first place, for wannabe europeans :D
Who said I though I was German? Maybe in Pakistan they don't teach you good English. :omghaha: LOL atleast 20% of your country is Rajput so what does that say? Most Rajputs and Jatts are descended from Sycthians. Only Banaut Rajputs are ASI. It's a fact that they have blonde hair why would I lie? Your excuse that Punjab has less ASI because its in Pakistan. Fcking clown. :cuckoo:

First of all you should know that muslims have no history to this land ... all of you are converted people

Its the other way around... Your African ancestors have no connection to Indus... And yet you act like it... Wow.. Pathetic... You guys need to go back to your jungle huts in Africa

No, they were Not! They were my ancestors, I know better! :flame:
they saw an excellent way of Life (Islam) and converted
Search up the Hindu Kush. Look what happened there. Loads of modern day Pakistanis where killed and forced to convert.

Back
Top Bottom