What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

You are not real muslim but a converted one.
What? Who are real muslims?
Islam doesn't difrentiate between any of it's followers, to whichever caste, color or religion they belonged to previously

Mughals were Uzbeks, that's what I heard from Uzbeks whom I talked too.

hahahah

Indeed your reseach have no limites, who need research papers & scientific facts when you can confirm history like that? :rofl:

Thats why rajput hindus were making deals with them by giving them daughters to **** around? :laughcry:
Only certain traitor clans of Rajputs. These Rajputs went on too become Muslim and live in Pakistan during partition. 99% of Rajput clans would never do this. Only the Kachewa clan.

Swastika is not a Hindu symbol, though Hindus also use it as one. Swastika emblems have been discovered all over the world and different religions and peoples have used it since thousands of years for different reasons. A 7000 year old Swastika was discovered even in Bulgaria.

swastikas%20globlised.JPG

Balkan Travellers - Archaeologists Unearth 7,000-Year-Old Swastika in North-western Bulgaria

Copying something from a much earlier civilization and then calling it Hindu or Indian is a rather inappropriate claim. No one knows what the IVC people used the so-called Pashupati seal for - they may have used it as a seal of authentication for selling animals.

Balinese, Japanese, Tibetans all got Swastika from Indian while Jainism is Indian religion, others don't resemble the perfect. The Hindu swastika is painted wrong.

Can you verify the the Islamic one, I never heard of it?

Thats why rajput hindus were making deals with them by giving them daughters to **** around? :laughcry:

I dnt how you got invented how many people (arab, turkish, buddhisht, pashtun, vedic, IVC) use your ancestors for create you.

Balinese, Japanese, Tibetans all got Swastika from Indian while Jainism is Indian religion, others don't resemble the peefect. The Hindu swastika is painted wrong.

Balinese are Hindu while Japan and Tibetan was spread by Indian missionaries. Pakistani logic. :omghaha:

What? Who are real muslims?
Islam doesn't difrentiate between any of it's followers, to whichever caste, color or religion they belonged to previously

You comparing you self with mughals and arabs but how arab people treat in reality is a real fact for you.

Only certain traitor clans of Rajputs. These Rajputs went on too become Muslim and live in Pakistan during partition. 99% of Rajput clans would never do this. Only the Kachewa clan.

hahahaha

the reason they gave daughters was to not fight and they still live in hindu country. pakistani punjabi rajput muslim Dullah Bhatti was fighting Akbar when hindu rajputs were giving daughter to mughals.

Anyway outside punjab they are not even proper rajputs but ASI dominated clans :omghaha:

We muslims

None of the ancestors of present day pakistanis ever ruled modern day india..Even after converting to islam they were not given any decent positions in empires of Arab/turkik rulers...And just because your hindu ancestors converted to islam at the first site of invaders doesn't mean you become one with invaders..lol

Uzbek , Turk or Arab!
They were MUSLIMS. an identity on it's own

If that's the case then why did your ancestors get killed by central Asians? You ancestors where forced to convert by the sword. Your great, great etc grandmothers where raped and your way of life destroyed. The Arabs and Central Asians will always look down on you.

You comparing you self with mughals and arabs but how arab people treat in reality is a real fact for you.
My point is being A Muslim is an identity itself.. Islam is not an Arab religion

hahahaha

the reason they gave daughters was to not fight and they still live in hindu country. pakistani punjabi rajput muslim Dullah Bhatti was fighting Akbar when hindu rajputs were giving daughter to mughals.

Anyway outside punjab they are not even proper rajputs but ASI dominated clans :omghaha:
Really that's your logic? Like I said only certain clans. You can't group all Rajputs because there are hundreds of clans. Lol that hilarious, Rajastahn which is on the border with Pakistan and is known as the home of Rajputs is ASI dominated. :omghaha:

My point is being A Muslim is an identity itself.. Islam is not an Arab religion

You just said that you ruled India but I want to know how??

Its like tomorrow if you became british nationalist then you can claim that you rule the world :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom