What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

None of the ancestors of present day pakistanis ever ruled modern day india..Even after converting to islam they were not given any decent positions in empires of Arab/turkik rulers...And just because your hindu ancestors converted to islam at the first site of invaders doesn't mean you become one with invaders..lol
Don't you people get it. After accepting Islam we become Muslims first and everything becomes secondary

My point is being A Muslim is an identity itself.. Islam is not an Arab religion
Why are you ignoring my posts? You said clearly that YOUR people meaning Pakistanis where ruling India when YOUR ancestors where the biggest slaves of those rulers.

You just said that you ruled India but I want to know how??

Its like tomorrow if you became british nationalist then you can claim that you rule the world :lol: :lol:
can you deny that the muslims rule India for centuries?

Fattyacids, go to the MIT (the top engineering school in the world, obviously) Engineering and Computer Science department's page and look at whom they chose as their top alumni. Half of them are Indian and only one is Chinese.

Coincidence?

Really that's your logic? Like I said only certain clans. You can't group all Rajputs because there are hundreds of clans. Lol that hilarious, Rajastahn which is on the border with Pakistan and is known as the home of Rajputs is ASI dominated. :omghaha:

Yes its a fact proven by genetic tests. :lol: Fact is mughal ruled all over india, and in process raputs gave their daughters as a sex slaves :lol:

Yes its a fact proven by genetic tests. :lol: Fact is mughal ruled all over india, and in process raputs gave their daughters as a sex slaves :lol:

And their offsprings are the punjabi muslims almost all of whom migrated to the land of pure after partition..

It's funny that you mention that, Pakistanis, because Shah Jahan, the most famous Mughal, was was at least 75% Rajput. Both his mother and grandmother (from his father's side) were Rajput.

Your forefathers were son of those slaves ???

Lol you are retarded. Only certain clans, how hard is that for you too comprehend. And you Pakistanis are the last people to talk about bending over too the Mughals. :cheesy: Your ancestors where basically living in their harems and Hindu Kush stands as testament to that. Rajastahni Rajputs are nowhere near ASI dominated. My best friend is one and he has little cousins have blonde hair. How can their be such a big difference between Rajastahn and Punjab? Pakistan logic. :omghaha:

Modern China is gift of America and Britain who liberated half of China from Japan. While the last emperor of Qing dynasty Puyi created Manchukuo with the help of Japanese.

LOL, Manchuko a puppet state created by Japs to invade China. It is recognized only Japan :omghaha:
We were fighting the japanese ourselves in home soil. You don't even have a country to fight for :nana::nana:
Don't be jealous, will you? Defining history with your own definition based on wikipedia and news article is what you do best, but that's not History, it's called imagination :omghaha:

And their offsprings are the punjabi muslims almost all of whom migrated to the land of pure after partition..

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

try again harder, these people were not punjabis :laughcry: They stayed in their homeland of hindu bania.

This is how backwards Pakistan has become: They refer to wives as sex slaves.

Don't you people get it. After accepting Islam we become Muslims first and everything becomes secondary

If I,a dravidian south indian accept islam today,Can I say that "we ruled over hindus"..?No i cant..And I dont need to..The patheticness is that you the people of present day pakistan claims to have ruled over hindus because your ancestors converted to the religion of invaders..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom