What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

So, shan, you never addressed what I said, because I'm guessing you found out I'm right.

The birth of the IVC preceded immigration from the Caucasus by a full 6000 years. So unless you believe carbon dating is an Indian conspiracy, I'm failing to see how the people of the IVC could have been anything but Dravidian, as essentially all scholars the relevant scholars indicate.

Like I said, though, I'm a Punjabi, a Brahmin one at that. In fact, my mother's side of the family lived in and owned several places in Lahore prior to the partition. But as a student in the US, it's hard not to notice the overwhelming overrepresentation of dark-skinned South Indians in elite universities. Pakistanis, on the other hand, are almost nonexistent. South India alone has probably been more innovative and interesting in terms of philosophy and mathematics than the regions comprising China combined.

No offence but your theory is very racist, you are implying that dark skin people are better at study? Or that Indian are more in US universities? They better be after all getting US visa for Indian is easyer then Pakistan and dont forget you guys are 7 times bigger population.

Also ASI people being IVC has been disproven several times, they didnt extract the dna but from skulls they found out they were caucasians and related to current day population of Punjab & Sindh. Also there is no sign of IVC in South India, if they moved there. Aryan invasion theory has been debunked by several historians.

While ANI-ASI isnt theory but scientific fact, every south asian is mixed from these two groups.

Why should you be proud of Vedic, it's has nothing but religious stories. It's a backward civilization. Low caste were badly exploited, it was most ancient form of slavery before slavery was invented.

thats what i meant :cheers:

China was never a country to begin with, modern China was a landmass ruled by uncivilized, barbaric groups of people...until we Indians civilized you through Buddhism and gave your country its name.......we created your country....

China was unified in 220 BC. We were civilized by ourselves 4000 years ago when you were still barbarians. Confucius and Taosim has been around since 2500 years. Buddhism reached China in 600 AD.
CHina was the center of the ancient world, all missionaries and traders had to pay tribute to the emperor, that why buddhist came to china, parco polo came, muslims came, persians came. Boddidharm was lucky the emperor gave his permission to stay, otherwise he had to pack his bag home. Such is the greatness of Chinese empire.
India was primitive, the ones who go to India was to conquer you, LOL. Central asian muslims ruled you for 800 years. Thanks to the British, india was created in 1947. :coffee:

Now go back to your mental hospital. :coffee:

So, shan, you never addressed what I said, because I'm guessing you found out I'm right.

The birth of the IVC preceded immigration from the Caucasus by a full 6000 years. So unless you believe carbon dating is an Indian conspiracy, I'm failing to see how the people of the IVC could have been anything but Dravidian, as essentially all scholars the relevant scholars indicate.

Like I said, though, I'm a Punjabi, a Brahmin one at that. In fact, my mother's side of the family lived in and owned several places in Lahore prior to the partition. But as a student in the US, it's hard not to notice the overwhelming overrepresentation of dark-skinned South Indians in elite universities. Pakistanis, on the other hand, are almost nonexistent. South India alone has probably been more innovative and interesting in terms of philosophy and mathematics than the regions comprising China combined.

Population of IVC region is genetically different from south India - Genomic research shows Indians descended from two groups

OK.. post your own pic . Let's see if you really look any different from the people in your avatar .

Believe me i dont look like them, but i dont deny i have ASI genes. Our ancestors married ASI womans, it has been proven by genetic tests & paternal lineage. :smart:

Now its time for Indians to abolish caste system, we apologize for our ancestors sins :cheers:

I'm failing to see how the people of the IVC could have been anything but Dravidian, as essentially all scholars the relevant scholars indicate.
South India alone has probably been more innovative and interesting in terms of philosophy and mathematics than the regions comprising China combined.

More philosophy and maths than China? :omghaha: :omghaha:

if IVC were dravidians, why didn't they build more IVCs when they moved south?

Also ASI people being IVC has been disproven several times, they didnt extract the dna but from skulls they found out they were caucasians and related to current day population of Punjab & Sindh. Also there is no sign of IVC in South India, if they moved there. Aryan invasion theory has been debunked by several historians.
While ANI-ASI isnt theory but scientific fact, every south asian is mixed from these two groups.
thats what i meant :cheers:

One question, if IVC were dravidians, why didn't they build more IVCs when they moved south?

Only muslim of this sub continent ashamed of their real root... some call them self arab, some tukish, some mujhals, some IVC, some low life like you still confused to pick some one. :lol:

You need to understand, its hard for them to keep their country from falling apart unless they create their own false identity....
Else why do you think a Mullah would want to cherish their non-Muslim past......they're even going to promote Vedic civilization as I've heard in this thread....:lol:......next they're going to introduce Vedic literature in Madrassas I guess....:lol:

Good for us though, Mullah extremism will decrease once they start understanding Vedic principles.....:tup:
Me think, we should appreciate these wannabe Hindus....:cheers:

One question, if IVC were dravidians, why didn't they build more IVCs when they moved south?

They cant answer that question, :cheers: IVC started in Pakistan and extended to Punjab of India and Gujrat, both are near our border. And most of the Indian sites are sand bags not proper like this one

mohenjo-daro-ruins-285685-sw.jpg

No offence but your theory is very racist, you are implying that dark skin people are better at study? Or that Indian are more in US universities? They better be after all getting US visa for Indian is easyer then Pakistan and dont forget you guys are 7 times bigger population.

We're not comparing the size of Pakistan with that of India's, just South India's, which is roughly similar. And the study that I remember (I can't post links), shows the people of the Indus Valley Civilization were definitely not Caucasoid, and further lends credence to their being Dravidian. Since you can post links, you should do so -- if you really believe what you're saying, that is.

I'm not saying South Indians are inherently smarter. What I am saying, though, is that there is more much more evidence for South Indians being smarter than Pakistanis than vice versa, so it makes no sense for you to insult them.

Believe me i dont look like them, but i dont deny i have ASI genes. Our ancestors married ASI womans, it has been proven by genetic tests & paternal lineage.

Or maybe ASI men married ANI women and vice versa .

Now its time for Indians to abolish caste system, we apologize for our ancestors sins

Its already been abolished:cheers:

You need to understand, its hard for them to keep their country from falling apart unless they create their own false identity....
Else why do you think a Mullah would want to cherish their non-Muslim past......they're even going to promote Vedic civilization as I've heard in this thread....:lol:......next they're going to introduce Vedic literature in Madrassas I guess....:lol:

Good for us though, Mullah extremism will decrease once they start understanding Vedic principles.....:tup:
Me think, we should appreciate these wannabe Hindus....:cheers:

I have shatred the image Indians had on their mind about aryan ancestors. Its not late to admit and admir your ancestors, print out my avatar picture and place it in your pocket. :cheers:

China was unified in 220 BC. We were civilized by ourselves 4000 years ago when you were still barbarians. Confucius and Taosim has been around since 2500 years. Buddhism reached China in 600 AD.
CHina was the center of the ancient world, all missionaries and traders had to pay tribute to the emperor, that why buddhist came to china, parco polo came, muslims came, persians came. Boddidharm was lucky the emperor gave his permission to stay, otherwise he had to pack his bag home. Such is the greatness of Chinese empire.
India was primitive, the ones who go to India was to conquer you, LOL. Central asian muslims ruled you for 800 years. Thanks to the British, india was created in 1947. :coffee:

Now go back to your mental hospital. :coffee:

Maurya Empire united whole of India by 265 BC, Buddhism and Jainism originated by 600BC,world longest Epic Mahabharat was composed during the same period. In another few centuries Indian culture spread all across Asia including your own China.

They cant answer that question, :cheers: IVC started in Pakistan and extended to Punjab of India and Gujrat, both are near our border. And most of the Indian sites are sand bags not proper like this one

Doesn't that tell you that IVC were NOT dravidians? Otherwise you would have built more IVC like cities when they moved south. Logical deduction.

Back
Top Bottom