What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Correct, Taxila is in Pakistan. And its because of Brahmins South Asia is gutter of the world right now. By the way im not even that proud of Vedic, as i said IVC was better and older. But these were our ancestors no matter how fucked up. :cheers: There is no bigger curse then born in lower caste Indian hindu.

:lol: :lol: You are got your birth with this same gutter and low caste .... Just by changing your religion you cant get away from it.

Urdu is based on the khariboli dialect of western uttar pradesh and hindi and urdu both are standard registers of khariboli . Then how the hell did it start to develop in punjab and sindh ?:hitwall: Urdu sounds nothing like punjabi but is pretty identical to khariboli in its basic syntax .

And regarding stay of muslims in punjab for 200 years , they didn't come to India to invent a new language . They had their capital in delhi and agra and needed a language to address and converse with the local populace which spoke khariboli . So they formed urdu by persianising khariboli .

urdu sound nothing like Punjabi? haha Urdu is just another dialect of Punjabi :cheers:

Ha Ha Ha....so you admit, the oldest name akin to China is Cina>Chin/China......i.e China once belonged to India.....:woot:

Time to check yourself into a mental hospital, your retardation is getting worse. "akin" is not the same as "exact." cina is not the same china.

We call ourselves 中国, nobody uses China here, it is for foreigner. You love to use your colonial master English, that is your business.

Back then, I doubt they were even properly civilized. Only the brahmins could read and write. Correct me If I'm wrong.

The famous monastery Taxilla is in pakistan, not india

Chinese IQ at display again.....you think bramhins created the universities/monasteries......they were Buddhists you bumbass....:rofl:

lol, thats why i have them in my avatar. For your kind of people, wannabe aryans and ashamed of their roots

Only muslim of this sub continent ashamed of their real root... some call them self arab, some tukish, some mujhals, some IVC, some low life like you still confused to pick some one. :lol:

So, shan, you never addressed what I said, because I'm guessing you found out I'm right.

The birth of the IVC preceded immigration from the Caucasus by a full 6000 years. So unless you believe carbon dating is an Indian conspiracy, I'm failing to see how the people of the IVC could have been anything but Dravidian, as essentially all scholars the relevant scholars indicate.

Like I said, though, I'm a Punjabi, a Brahmin one at that. In fact, my mother's side of the family lived in and owned several places in Lahore prior to the partition. But as a student in the US, it's hard not to notice the overwhelming overrepresentation of dark-skinned South Indians in elite universities. Pakistanis, on the other hand, are almost nonexistent. South India alone has probably been more innovative and interesting in terms of philosophy and mathematics than the regions comprising China combined.

urdu sound nothing like Punjabi? haha Urdu is just another dialect of Punjabi :cheers:

:rofl::rofl: Typical pakistani fart.............

Trying to steal our language . Don't you have your own language ?

Time to check yourself into a mental hospital, your retardation is getting worse. "akin" is not the same as "exact."
We call ourselves 中国, nobody uses China here, it is for foreigner.

China was never a country to begin with, modern China was a landmass ruled by uncivilized, barbaric groups of people...until we Indians civilized you through Buddhism and gave your country its name.......we created your country....

:lol: :lol: You are got your birth with this same gutter and low caste .... Just by changing your religion you cant get away from it.

lol

brahmins were considered and treated like dogs in Punjab. They only managed to impress and enslave native Indians aka ASI. Its easy to understant why, if tomorrow your neighbor write that from now on he will be upper caste and rest lower now one will believe him.

But in case of native Indians ASI it was easy, the process was long and hard since first they had to civlize them and after that devide them in castes. Awal number ke haramis the our ancestors, there is no doubt about it :cheers:

Correct, Taxila is in Pakistan. And its because of Brahmins South Asia is gutter of the world right now. By the way im not even that proud of Vedic, as i said IVC was better and older. But these were our ancestors no matter how fucked up. :cheers: There is no bigger curse then born in lower caste Indian hindu.

Why should you be proud of Vedic, it's has nothing but religious stories. It's a backward civilization. Low caste were badly exploited, it was most ancient form of slavery before slavery was invented.

Time to check yourself into a mental hospital, your retardation is getting worse. "akin" is not the same as "exact."
We call ourselves 中国, nobody uses China here, it is for foreigner.

this is what u ppl did in cultural revolution

Cultural_Revolution_Buddha_Burning.jpg

china-cultural-revolution-struggle-session.jpg

20120909-lens-lipan-slide-9ZO8-custom1.jpg

0019b91ec84509dd41f418.jpg

history-black-5-294x300.jpeg

and here u are giving lecture on civilization..............funny

lol

brahmins were considered and treated like dogs in Punjab. They only managed to impress and enslave native Indians aka ASI. Its easy to understant why, if tomorrow your neighbor write that from now on he will be upper caste and rest lower now one will believe him.

But in case of native Indians ASI it was easy, the process was long and hard since first they had to civlize them and after that devide them in castes. Awal number ke haramis the our ancestors, there is no doubt about it :cheers:

Well you admit your reality now ... Do you know the term " haramis "

Who dnt know reality of his father ... like you people its arab, tukish, pastune, mujhal, vedic, IVC or mix of all ..... No one know the reality of final product aka you :lol::lol::lol:

lol

OK.. post your own pic . Let's see if you really look any different from the people in your avatar .

this is what u ppl did in cultural revolution

and here u are giving lecture on civilization..............funny

This is called revolution, not civilization. You need to check into a mental hospital too.

Back
Top Bottom