What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

They killed and kicked bhuddists out of India, then they moved to Pakistan and there was Gandhara Civlization which lasted 1000 years. And on top of that now days do you know what Hindus say? The reason they give is Bhudists lost debates with Hindu pandits and they had to move out. :rofl:

Google it if you dont believe it.

Not once have you been able to get the spelling of 'Buddhist' right... :hitwall: :coffee:

Besides it was not Hindu pandits but Adi Shankaracharya. He did not drive Buddhists out. They accepted Advaita Vedanta. Remember there is nothing called 'Hinduism' as you always shout. :D So no conversion.
In any case, this was way more humane than the beautiful liberating movement of Muhammad ibn Qasim( :butcher: )

First prove sikh caste system is similar to Hinduism. And one is above the other just because your caste say so. It seem you are baniya and not real sikh.

prove that???wow

i am a kamboj sikh

many are jats

and our gurus,all 10 of them were khatris..................u have no shame left now

Your river?? The Saptasindhu is in the Rigveda which is our religion. You are the outcasts..:azn: Outcasts get nothing.

And most of the Vedas was written on the banks of Saraswati, nothing to do with Pakistan. So be happy with your foreign religion and the scraps of West Asian genes which were introduced when the invaders indulged in mass rapes in the Punjab.

haha

The sarasvati river is a myth, only RSS fundos still believe it after science has debunked it. And if its yours then hao indus takh zara khushbo lagha kar. Rig Veda was written in north Punjab, Pakistan.

ANI genes are older then any of the invasions, again your dumbness have no limits.

Not once have you been able to get the spelling of 'Buddhist' right... :hitwall: :coffee:

Besides it was not Hindu pandits but Adi Shankaracharya. He did not drive Buddhists out. They accepted Advaita Vedanta. Remember there is nothing called 'Hinduism' as you always shout. :D So no conversion.
In any case, this was way more humane than the beautiful liberating movement of Muhammad ibn Qasim( :butcher: )

Yes correct my spelling now, it shows you guys have lost the debate. This is the reason hindus now days give why they kicked out Buddhists.

:omghaha: :omghaha: Wikipedia map again :omghaha: :omghaha:

Even a high school can be an expert in chinese history, or for that matter, south asian history. The wiki map is wrong, it didn't even capture the dynasties correctly, much less the territory.

Wikipedia, news article, and blog. When are you going to post some academic source? LOL, your intellect is just not up to par. :nana:

The empires in the map looks more authentic than 9 dashed lines. :smart:

Its widely known that India, its political institution, its language was created by a foreign entity. But the fact that the ancient Indian civilization and Hinduism with its caste system itself was imported was a real eye opener.

So India was invaded by Aryans, Muslims and then Europeans. What has India contributed then?

haha

The sarasvati river is a myth, only RSS fundos still believe it after science has debunked it. And if its yours then hao indus takh zara khushbo lagha kar. Rig Veda was written in north Punjab, Pakistan.

ANI genes are older then any of the invasions, again your dumbness have no limits.

Yes correct my spelling now, it shows you guys have lost the debate. This is the reason hindus now days give why they kicked out Buddhists.

now is that a hindu bania site??:omghaha:

Sikh Castes

haha

The research you once provided still believe in possibility that Ghaggr-Hakra is Saraswati river. :woot:

Why also have problem with your origin??? Just go and search some history books

We are Han chinese, our civilization and culture is the world's oldest continuous, there's no ambiguity like yours.

Apart from Science i think BUDHISM &JAINISM are less RELIGIOUS:angel: MORE PHILOSOPHY:eek: to REFORM HINDUISM

prove that???wow

i am a kamboj sikh

many are jats

and our gurus,all 10 of them were khatris..................u have no shame left now

You cant be that dumb can you? So you mean Jatts, Gujjars etc are hindu caste? There are only 4 castes in Hinduism.

wtf

Are you even sikh?

Your shameless kind can only claim history of others, after all who can be proud of people in my avatar. :rofl: I dont see Indonesians claiming IVC but only Bhartis :omghaha:

I see Pakistanis claiming the name Meluhha which was Mesopotamian name for the land of Gujarat. :smart:

As proven by genetic tests, the history is in our blood. Your kind was basically was slaves, its like tomorrow black become majority in USA and start claiming USA history and forget about slavery part

Genetic says people of Sapta Sindhu were ancestors of modern Indians.

now is that a hindu bania site??:omghaha:

Sikh Castes

At least first read it.

"Guru Gobind Singh had abolished all caste inequality with the inception of Khalsa on 13 April, 1699 and with the institution of Khanday-Ki-Pahul or the Baptism of Sword. Faithful Sikhs do not practice caste discrimination but this is not to say that all Sikhs necessarily act in accordance to their faith."

You are basically saying jatt, gujjars, rajputs,etc are hindu castes. Two completely different things, but you may not understand it.

haha

We dont need your half educated drivel here. Many of us have access to the original Reich et al paper on ANI - ASI components in Indian populations and can interpret it without your moronic comments.The entire Indian subcontinent is an ANI-ASI admixture with ASI increasing to the south and the East. The North West also has good doses of West Asian genes introduced during invasions. Is there anything else you want to say?

Drying of Ghaggar Hakra channel (Saraswati) around 3000 BC has been proved by satellite imagery. Look it up if you know how to surf effectively.

And yes, If you are so proud of a few scraps of barbaric west Asian genes which came into you by way of rapes, suit yourself.

Back
Top Bottom