What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

thats why u are pure ignorant

sikhism has exactly same caste system like hinduism .....................exactly

wtf

Are you even sikh?

Sapta Sindhu was the part the Indian civilization. ;) hey can you even write few sentences in Sanskrit. :lol::lol:

Your shameless kind can only claim history of others, after all who can be proud of people in my avatar. :rofl: I dont see Indonesians claiming IVC but only Bhartis :omghaha:

As proven by genetic tests, the history is in our blood. Your kind was basically was slaves, its like tomorrow black become majority in USA and start claiming USA history and forget about slavery part.

Your shameless kind can only claim history of others, after all who can be proud of people in my avatar. :rofl: I dont see Indonesians claiming IVC but only Bhartis :omghaha:

As proven by genetic tests, the history is in our blood. Your kind was basically was slaves, its like tomorrow black become majority in USA and start claiming USA history and forget about slavery part.

So basically you are successors of slaves ???

Thats what we want to say..... Just because converted muslim become majority in Pakistan that doesn't mean they can claim our history as their own

wtf

Are you even sikh?

Such nonsense as you spout can only come out of a person who reads without understanding.

wtf

Are you even sikh?

i am a sikh and ask any sikh this question.................u will get same answer

get ur facts straight first:omghaha:

:omghaha: :omghaha: Wikipedia map again :omghaha: :omghaha:

Even a high school can be an expert in chinese history, or for that matter, south asian history. The wiki map is wrong, it didn't even capture the dynasties correctly, much less the territory.

Wikipedia, news article, and blog. When are you going to post some academic source? LOL, your intellect is just not up to par. :nana:

India was name given to them by British, its named after our river Indus. Basically area around Indus river has been cradle of South Asian civilization, we are Arabs of Hindusism or Greeks of Europe. While Indonesia was also named by British after our river, but i dont see them claiming to be IVC/Vedic. Infact its only inferiorty complex of Indians who dont want to accept their real ancestors, the ones in my picture. :rofl:

i am a sikh and ask any sikh this question.................u will get same answer

get ur facts straight first:omghaha:

STFU, dont use sikh religion to score few points. I know you are in bed with brahmins & baniyas but sikh religion have it origins in Pakistan so kindly dont spread bs about it. There is no caste system in sikhism.

India was name given to them by British, its named after our river Indus. Basically area around Indus river has been cradle of South Asian civilization, we are Arabs of Hindusism or Greeks of Europe. While Indonesia was also named by British after our river, but i dont see them claiming to be IVC/Vedic. Infact its only inferiorty complex of Indians who dont want to accept their real ancestors, the ones in my picture. :rofl:

u have been proved wrong at least in case of sikhs,,,,,,why don't u stop this??

As you yourself said in your post..... Just because converted muslim become majority in today's pakistan you can not claim our history as your own.

Muslim does not belongs to south asia .... all of you are converted people

They also claim Buddhism originated from India :omghaha: But Buddha was Nepalese.

STFU, dont use sikh religion to score few points. I know you are in bed with brahmins & baniyas but sikh religion have it origins in Pakistan so kindly dont spread bs about it. There is no caste system in sikhism.

what a looser u are............even muslims have castes in india

religion dosen't end castes u fool

go ask anyone and then slap on ur face and come back to reality

They also claim Buddhism originated from India :omghaha: But Buddha was Nepalese.

They killed and kicked bhuddists out of India, then they moved to Pakistan and there was Gandhara Civlization which lasted 1000 years. And on top of that now days do you know what Hindus say? The reason they give is Bhudists lost debates with Hindu pandits and they had to move out. :rofl:

Google it if you dont believe it.

Your river?? The Saptasindhu is in the Rigveda which is our religion. You are the outcasts..:azn: Outcasts get nothing.

And most of the Vedas was written on the banks of Saraswati, nothing to do with Pakistan. So be happy with your foreign religion and the scraps of West Asian genes which were introduced when the invaders indulged in mass rapes in the Punjab.

They killed and kicked bhuddists out of India, then they moved to Pakistan and there was Gandhara Civlization which lasted 1000 years. And on top of that now days do you know what Hindus say? The reason they give is Bhudists lost debates with Hindu pandits and they had to move out. :rofl:

First of all their was no Pakistan in history books.... muslims have no history in this place at all :lol:

get even one buddhist to support ur claim??
dalai lama lives here u moron

u have been proved wrong at least in case of sikhs,,,,,,why don't u stop this??

First prove sikh caste system is similar to Hinduism. And one is above the other just because your caste say so. It seem you are baniya and not real sikh.

Back
Top Bottom