What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Unlike Pakistanis who just want to learn their true history, Indians just invent everything to prove there was no aryan migration. For us it doesnt matter, we know they lived in Pakistan and wrote Rig Veda. Completed Sanskrit and named it Sanskrit and after centuries they decided to move towards India.

For them its political, they dont want to admit so called Indian civilization and religions have foreign origins. And they also hate the fact that they are not related to original ANI but to ASI. Thank god for DNA tests.
Except India is not a homogeneous country -- far from it. Some Indians are ANI, others ASI. It's the reason we're still much smarter than Pakistanis today.

The term 'Aryan' is next to meaningless now, especially on forums filled with trolls like this one.

But yeah, when I say 'Aryan,' I mean the ancestors of modern day North Indians, the founders of Vedic Civilization.

Modern day north Indians are UP and Biharis. The fournders are in Pakistan, learn proper history. The original homeland of them was Pakistan, west punjab and surronding áreas.

The term 'Aryan' is next to meaningless now, especially on forums filled with trolls like this one.

But yeah, when I say 'Aryan,' I mean the ancestors of modern day North Indians, the founders of Vedic Civilization.

The name, Iran, means the "land of Aryan." It is as meaningful as Rig Veda.

Except India is not a homogeneous country -- far from it. Some Indians are ANI, others ASI. It's the reason we're still much smarter than Pakistanis today.

How many times i have to explain genetics to Indians? There is no pure ANI left in South Asia, the closest thing to ANI are Pakistanis and closest thing to ASI are Indians. And pure 100% ASI live in Indian islands Adamanese, see my avatar. They basically escaped caste system because of living far away.

The name, Iran, means the "land of Aryan." It is as meaningful as Rig Veda.
My point was that many different people and groups of people have given many different meanings to it. 'Aryan' in the Indian context is not the same as it is in the Iranian one. Aside from having similar spellings and associated sounds, they're not even the same word.

How many times i have to explain genetics to Indians? There is no pure ANI left in South Asia, the closest thing to ANI are Pakistanis and closest thing to ASI are Indians. And pure 100% ASI live in Indian islands Adamanese, see my avatar. They basically escaped caste system because of living far away.
Andamanese Islanders split off from South Indians 60,000 years ago. It's like saying Europeans are the same as Africans because they share a common lineage from thousands of years ago. This is like debating with a 5-year-old.

Regardless, South Indians are the closest living relatives to the people of the Indus Valley Civilization.

My point was that many different people and groups of people have given many different meanings to it. 'Aryan' in the Indian context is not the same as it is in the Iranian one. Aside from having similar spellings and associated sounds, they're not even the same word.
But there is clear link between ancient Iranians (iranics) and ancient Indics. No one can deny the Indo-Iranian link and similarities in many things.

4000-4500 years ago they would probably talk to each other without translator, play soccer, eat together and being schoolfriends of each other :lol:

Wait, so no one being able to read the Indus Script is the same as saying no one can find commonalities between it and other languages? If this is you proving you're smart, you're going to have to do a better job.

Again 0 neutral historian believe in dravidian crap. There are two groups in India. Dravidians who believe they were original people of IVC and aryans invaded and they moved to South Asia. This theory has been completly debunked. Sincé they dont show any sign of civilization there.

And then there are others who believe ANI originated in India and moved out, which again has been proven false by dna studies.

Andamanese Islanders split off from South Indians 60,000 years ago. It's like saying Europeans are the same as Africans because they share a common lineage from thousands of years ago. This is like debating with a 5-year-old.

Regardless, South Indians are the closest living relatives to the people of the Indus Valley Civilization.

Please read their dna reports.

A 2009 genetic study of Indian populations that traced most South Asian ethnicities to genomic contributions from two original founding populations also found that, of all modern-day Indians, only the Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese_people#cite_note-reich2009jsd-11

as i said before thank god for dna tests otherwise this bs can never be proven wrong

Again 0 neutral historian believe in dravidian crap. There are two groups in India. Dravidians who believe they were original people of IVC and aryans invaded and they moved to South Asia. This theory has been completly debunked. Sincé they dont show any sign of civilization there.

And then there are others who believe ANI originated in India and moved out, which again has been proven false by dna studies.

Please read their dna reports.

A 2009 genetic study of Indian populations that traced most South Asian ethnicities to genomic contributions from two original founding populations also found that, of all modern-day Indians, only the Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage.[

as i said before thank god for dna tests otherwise this bs can never be proven wrong
You don't seem to understand the meaning of "ancestral."

And who is debunking this theory? It's the consensus right now, like I said, from Russian Scholars, to American ones: almost all believe the people of the IVC were Dravidian. In fact, some of the only scholars disputing this are Indian themselves.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of "ancestral."

I perfectly understand it. Also it seem you didnt read the latest report about when ANI & ASI populations mixed.

"Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago."

AJHG - Genetic Evidence for Recent Population Mixture in India

I respect and like Indo-Iranian history (Iran, Afghanistan, India, pakistan, Central asian, scythians etc.)

Does this zoroastrian mantra in (old/middle?) Iranian language sound familiar?
Meditation Mantra/Prayer - Zarathushtra Gita - YouTube

Sound like Sanskrit.

So now the Vedic Civilization become mytical once i said they originated in Pakistan? Whole world knows the original homeland was west punjab and then they expanded east. There is nothing mytical about them, read the history.

:rofl:

It make to majority of sikhs. Sikhsim isnt like Hindusism, there is no caste system and punjabis never bowed down to brahmins & baniyas just because its written in some book. But i guess now Indian punjabis has been Indianizd and are in bed with brahmins and baniyas.

thats why u are pure ignorant

sikhism has exactly same caste system like hinduism .....................exactly

Article 25 in The Constitution Of India 1949

25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion
(1) Subject to public order, morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part, all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practise and propagate religion
(2) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any existing law or prevent the State from making any law
(a) regulating or restricting any economic, financial, political or other secular activity which may be associated with religious practice;
(b) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus Explanation I The wearing and carrying of kirpans shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the Sikh religion Explanation II In sub clause (b) of clause reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly

The Indian Supreme Court in a ruling of 2005 also states the Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists form part of broad Hindu religion.

Jains, Sikhs part of broader Hindu religion, says SC
New Delhi, August 10 [2005]

In a significant ruling defining the status of communities like Sikhs and Jains within the Constitutional frame work, the Supreme Court has declined to treat them as separate minority communities from the broad Hindu religion, saying encouraging such tendencies would pose serious jolt to secularism and democracy in the country.

“The so-called minority communities like Sikhs and Jains were not treated as national minorities at the time of framing of the Constitution. Sikhs and Jains, in fact, have throughout been treated as part of wider Hindu community, which has different sects, sub-sects, faiths, modes of worship and religious philosophies,” a Bench of Chief Justice R.C. Lahoti, Mr Justice D.M. Dharmadhikari and Mr Justice P.K. Balasubramanyan said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Nation

Whats wrong in that??

1)we have only one marriage like hindus unlike u ppl who are permitted 4

2)we have same castes as hindus unlike you ppl

3)We fought alongside hindus in our history against u ppl

4)We cannot divorce our wife by saying talak 3 times on her face unlike u ppl

So tell me why should we get a new provision in constitution specially for us when none is needed??

Nothing wrong with being sikh, when i said that? R u nuts? So they use "Hindu" as geographical term like it originally was used by foreginers? Im from west Punjab, the original homeland of brahmins. Im proud of hindu heritage but not caste system they created to enslave native Indians.

If you know history of punjab, being sikh & probably jatt you may know it. Even in those times Punjab was controlled by zamindars, jatts, gujjar etc. Brahmins were not considered upper caste or anything like that but low class. They didnt have any power, let alone the situation you see in India. When many converted to Islam then the mullah/moulvi of the pind job would be given to lower caste brahmin convert. Because beng moulvi was considered lower class job.

Its widely known that so called syeds in Pakistan are brahmin converts and now claim arab Ancestry, but punjabis laugh at them. Especially now with DNA tests which have debunked their theories.

You already forget RSS inventing sarasvati stories or computer generated seals. No one take their history outside india seriously. infact many dont even take them seriosly in India unless they are RSS baniyas.

Actually its you guys who claimed to look like German, thats why i have that avatar. To put some sense in to wanna be aryans, be proud of your Ancestry.

U are laughing at the caste system??

right now there is reservation of

1)22.5% for sc and st(schedule castes and tribes)

2)27% for obc(other backward castes)

now what..............??

they are getting 50 percent of govt jobs and 50 percent of seats in educational institutes

25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion
(1) Subject to public order, morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part, all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practise and propagate religion
(2) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any existing law or prevent the State from making any law
(a) regulating or restricting any economic, financial, political or other secular activity which may be associated with religious practice;
(b) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus Explanation I The wearing and carrying of kirpans shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the Sikh religion Explanation II In sub clause (b) of clause reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly

The Indian Supreme Court in a ruling of 2005 also states the Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists form part of broad Hindu religion.

Jains, Sikhs part of broader Hindu religion, says SC
New Delhi, August 10 [2005]

In a significant ruling defining the status of communities like Sikhs and Jains within the Constitutional frame work, the Supreme Court has declined to treat them as separate minority communities from the broad Hindu religion, saying encouraging such tendencies would pose serious jolt to secularism and democracy in the country.

“The so-called minority communities like Sikhs and Jains were not treated as national minorities at the time of framing of the Constitution. Sikhs and Jains, in fact, have throughout been treated as part of wider Hindu community, which has different sects, sub-sects, faiths, modes of worship and religious philosophies,” a Bench of Chief Justice R.C. Lahoti, Mr Justice D.M. Dharmadhikari and Mr Justice P.K. Balasubramanyan said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Nation

1)did hindus tried to convert us??no

2)did they deny us jobs?no

3)are we unsafe in india?no

4)are we poor??no...................................we are the richest religious group in india

link Muslims poorest among religious groups: Govt survey

5)do they stop us from occupying imp positions??no

prime minister--sikh
army chief-----sikh
chief minister of punjab---sikh

alliance of akali dal is with bjp itself(which u consider anti sikh and anti minority)

now what will u say??

Back
Top Bottom