What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

I mentioned Iran to prove that Aryans existed. Yes, Aryans are the founder of Vedic, not Iranians. But Iranian considered themselves as Aryans. Avestan and Sanskrit are both Indo-Aryans language, they're almost the same language. Funny thing is many Indians denied the existence of Aryans. Why?
I'm aware ANI is different from ASI. I read the research paper by Harvard university. Australian aborigines are supposedly the same group as ASI that migrated out of Africa.

yep there are many similarities between both languages. Basically now when DNA studies have proven ANI are related to people outside South Asia unlike ASI. They have come up with out of india theory. Which basically mean ANI moved from India to other places and everyone origin is mother india. :omghaha:

But they ignore paternal lineage of people and also doesnt explain why only ANI moved out of India and not ASI. The only place ASI went was Australia.

A dumb Chinese and a self-hating Pakistani giving lectures on Indian civilization......ironically, both their countries owe a lot to India....

When you say things like these, it shows your frustation level....
It is a common tactic to deny opponent's sugestions straightaway by claiming that their source is not authentic when you can't defeat them logically.....
We can also say, you need to learn some real history book, keeping your religious book aside ......BUT we're not saying that....we're just finding loopholes in your logic and you're just falling into the trap....:lol:..

Yes! there is only one civilization in the world, the Islamic civilization...LOL

Yes! your identity is in your blood, but it is pretty f*cked up....you can't make sure who you are....which is causing your massive identity crysis....
Tomorrow I'll discuss about the true identity of Pakistanis.....just wait for more fun....:tup:

lol

Your frustration is funny to see when presented with scientific and historical facts. Tomorrow you will call us lower caste converts which will again explain how f up you guys are. Thats why you guys treat the lower caste the way you do, believing in caste crap when the people who invented it long ago have over come this identity crisis. Now we the founders of vedic have religión dont believe in this crap.

But i hate my ancestors who brainwashed Indians :cry:

yep there are many similarities between both languages. Basically now when DNA studies have proven ANI are related to people outside South Asia unlike ASI. They have come up with out of india theory. Which basically mean ANI moved from India to other places and everyone origin is mother india. :omghaha:

But they ignore paternal lineage of people and also doesnt explain why only ANI moved out of India and not ASI. The only place ASI went was Australia.

Out of India theory? True if Indians considered themselves as African. Out of Africa = Out of India.
Otherwise :rofl: :rofl:

A dumb Chinese and a self-hating Pakistani giving lectures on Indian civilization......ironically, both their countries owe a lot to India....

Haha

Chinese travelers basically just visited Pakistan región and not India. And Indonesians dont claim Indus valley just because british empire named their country after our river Indus unlike Indians who are ashamed of their origins.

Shan, you don't sound very smart. You make things up -- without sources, mind you -- and then call them facts. For the Harappans' sake, I hope you're not one of their descendants.

The modern consensus is that the Indus Script is Proto-Dravidian, a fact you can easily verify yourself with a two-second Google search.

Out of India theory? True if Indians considered themselves as African. Out of Africa = Out of India.

Yes basically the reason central asian & europeans have ANI genes is because of Indians and not the other way around. :omghaha: jay hind

Prove that you have a functional brain by responding to my post:

You have no clue what you're talking about. Are you saying the Aryans founded Vedic Civilization in India and then moved to Iran, subsequently changing their beliefs too? The reason their language and historical belief system are similar is because both modern North Indians and modern Iranians have recent common ancestors, which no Indians will deny. Our forefathers split off from Iranians and formed Vedic Civilization, following which all the most interesting philosophical and mathematical developments have been made in India, not Iran.

Moreover, Hinduism is not a static doctrine, but a fluid set of beliefs still in evolution, so of course it's not the same as the "Hinduism" of over a thousand years ago.

Shan, you don't sound very smart. You make things up -- without sources, mind you -- and then call them facts. For the Harappans' sake, I hope you're not one of their descendants.

The modern consensus is that the Indus Script is Proto-Dravidian, a fact you can easily verify yourself with a two-second Google search.

You keep bs and i dont sound smart :omghaha: Modern consensus by dravidians? Please tell world historians you guys have finally cracked IVC language because for them is still a huge mystery :omghaha:

You have no clue what you're talking about. Are you saying the Aryans founded Vedic Civilization in India and then moved to Iran, subsequently changing their beliefs too? The reason their language and historical belief system are similar is because both modern North Indians and modern Iranians have recent common ancestors, which no Indians will deny. Our forefathers split off from Iranians and formed Vedic Civilization, following which all the most interesting philosophical and mathematical developments have been made in India, not Iran.

Moreover, Hinduism is not a static doctrine, but a fluid set of beliefs still in evolution, so of course it's not the same as the "Hinduism" of over a thousand years ago.

You're putting words into my mouth. Where did I say Aryan move to Iran from India? Aryan migration theory shown that they came from Iran and settled down in Northwest India, sanskrit was developed there.
It's good that you acknowledge the existence of Aryans who founded vedic. Try talking to other indian members here, they'll outrightly deny the existence of Aryans.

Wait, so no one being able to read the Indus Script is the same as saying no one can find commonalities between it and other languages? If this is you proving you're smart, you're going to have to do a better job.

Yes basically the reason central asian & europeans have ANI genes is because of Indians and not the other way around. :omghaha: jay hind

The same reason why Indians keep calling themselves superpower.

You're putting words into my mouth. Where did I say Aryan move to Iran from India? Aryan migration theory shown that they came from Iran and settled down in Northwest India, sanskrit was developed there.
It's good that you acknowledge the existence of Aryans who founded vedic. Try talking to other indian members here, they'll outrightly deny the existence of Aryans.

The term 'Aryan' is next to meaningless now, especially on forums filled with trolls like this one.

But yeah, when I say 'Aryan,' I mean the ancestors of modern day North Indians, the founders of Vedic Civilization.

Unlike Pakistanis who just want to learn their true history, Indians just invent everything to prove there was no aryan migration. For us it doesnt matter, we know they lived in Pakistan and wrote Rig Veda. Completed Sanskrit and named it Sanskrit and after centuries they decided to move towards India.

For them its political, they dont want to admit so called Indian civilization and religions have foreign origins. And they also hate the fact that they are not related to original ANI but to ASI. Thank god for DNA tests.

Back
Top Bottom