What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

matlab arab k jews ,muslim,christians,wagera ne sub kuch tum logon se seekha :woot: :rofl:

The Arabs were wandering like nomads when we were studying in universities(the world's first universities-Nalanda and Takhshila)..
Your forefathers were barbarians, didn't know the significance of science, arts and culture.....so they attacked us and destroyed those seats of learning and in the process took whatever knowledge they could.....

So yes, they learned everything from us.....

Very true, the modern etiology of the word 'India' has been associated to the word ''indas' which was prescribed to the river Indus from which the words Hindu and Hindustan are attributed and Indus remains in modern day Pakistan therefore there needs to be an appreciation for the history: classical Northern India (lands between river Indus and Ganges) shares a greater history together than modern day South India. Throughout most of the history of South Asia we have been a self contained and contesting system due to sheer size and resources of this land; achieving relative unity only twice during the Muaryan and later the Mughal dynasties and both of them did not last for more than approximately 200-300 years.

I am of course referring to unity in terms of political power not geographical hold. Only the British divided and subdued our people not through conquest but colonisation and we, just like the Arab and African nations, are the bastards of that process. I would extol everyone to read an Indian philosopher Gytri Spivak and her work on the subaltern. India is no more a bastard than Pakistan, Jorden, Ghana, Zimbabwe. We should not forget that, we should not forget our proud history and neither should we forget about how we came to being.

You are just wasting your time with these bhartis, thats why they mocked you before. They need proper history lesson to put them in their place.

Typical Chinese, lying through teeth.....
The evidence(proof) for the quote above is already given in post #72.

No matter how hard you try, we can see through your lies, we're not dumb Chinese......

LOL, Indians like you don't like to face reality, don't you? You can't handle the truth, LOL :cheesy:

You are just wasting your time with these bhartis, thats why they mocked you before. They need proper history lesson to put them in their place.

I've been quoted only thrice in this entire thread and thanked 18 times total the gentleman who did argue with me in the first quote did not offer a rebuttal so I take it he admitted defeat.

Very true, the modern etiology of the word 'India' has been associated to the word ''indas' which was prescribed to the river Indus from which the words Hindu and Hindustan are attributed and Indus remains in modern day Pakistan therefore there needs to be an appreciation for the history: classical Northern India (lands between river Indus and Ganges) shares a greater history together than modern day South India. Throughout most of the history of South Asia we have been a self contained and contesting system due to sheer size and resources of this land; achieving relative unity only twice during the Muaryan and later the Mughal dynasties and both of them did not last for more than approximately 200-300 years.

I am of course referring to unity in terms of political power not geographical hold. Only the British divided and subdued our people not through conquest but colonisation and we, just like the Arab and African nations, are the bastards of that process. I would extol everyone to read an Indian philosopher Gytri Spivak and her work on the subaltern. India is no more a bastard than Pakistan, Jorden, Ghana, Zimbabwe. We should not forget that, we should not forget our proud history and neither should we forget about how we came to being.

lol @ b@tthurt wannabe arab troll :lol:

Panchatantra was translated in Arabic as Kalīla wa Dimna.

A page from the Arabic version of Kalila wa dimna, dated 1210 CE, illustrating the King of the Crows conferring with his political advisors.

800px-Arabischer_Maler_um_1210_001.jpg

Syrian painting of Panchatantra
641px-Syrischer_Maler_um_1310_001.jpg

Persian version of panchatantra Kalileh va Demneh
562px-Kelileh_va_Demneh.jpg

LOL, Indians like you don't like to face reality, don't you? You can't handle the truth, LOL :cheesy:

The modern day Indians never invented anything.
@angeldude13 and @oFFbEAT s ancestors were sitting in a jungle in South India banging rocks together while our ancestors made first civilization, the IVC. Then these Dravidians think they can claim our civilization just because our ancestors converted them.

Pakistan invented one most important thing....TERRORISM....:cheesy:

I undertan you have been brainwashed through Hindtuva

Last edited by a moderator:
The modern day Indians never invented anything.
@angeldude13 and @oFFbEAT s ancestors were sitting in a jungle in South India banging rocks together while our ancestors made first civilization, the IVC. Then these Dravidians think they can claim our civilization just because our ancestors converted them.

b@tthurt wannabe arabic troll :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom