What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the risk? The helicopter being unarmed was it's biggest strength. You are a think tank, but I don't understand how you fail to comprehend this.

Pakistan Army does not operates with complacency, especially when it comes to India. The detained crew were debriefed and questioned, PA investigated the incident and decided to let the crew go as they came to the conclusion that it was an honest mistake. I have full faith that PA did their due diligence. If the crew had any ill intentions, trust me the helicopter would have been apprehended and the crew kept in custody for longer. No need to make an issue out of nothing

v are so sorry indian army....but we have 2 do it........crew shud b sent back....nd heli shud b kept in custody....

v are so sorry indian army....but we have 2 do it........crew shud b sent back....nd heli shud b kept in custody....

Too late, buster. Both the heli and the crew are back in India. So the case and the thread should be considered to be closed.

[/COLOR]Hi Everyone... I don't know whether this news report in India had been posted already, regarding the Indian chopper being forced to land... Apologies to everyone if it has.... The Report is claiming that Pakistan may have taken sensitive information from the Helicopter...? would anyone be able to comment as to whether this may be true...? & if so, how would the Pakistani military may use this info in any future confrontation.... Thank you..

Last edited by a moderator:
How much information could there be in a helicopter? This is national security we're talking about and it is perfectly valid for Pakistan to take information from the helicopter. With all the drama between India and Pakistan, both parties are lucky that the chopper was forced to land, and not shot down. After all, it was a threat - but instead, it was forced to land and returned quickly. Yet the Indian media is doing its usual job to make things more bigger/serious than they look.

I personally was surprised that our army - who recently has shown signs of incompetence - was able to carry out such a generous act. :tup:

Here is another report regarding the sensitivity of the info downloaded from the helicopter... it looks at how this info can be used...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom