What's new

Indian & Chinese Troops Face Off - Videos

Just imagine when the stone-throwing starts, whose blood will be sheding.

Lol, the Indians are laughing at them. I won't be surprised if these guys are coming down to ask for refugee status in India like their fellow 100,000 citizens we house. Where is the rest of the video?

Thought that India wasn't taking refugees. China is though, evidenced by 60+ Indian Army ranking officers becoming guests of the PLA after they led 20 of their men into a freezing river.

So as per chinese members, PLA has defended the captured heights. So I guess there wont be any more crying songs from PLA or global times?

So as per chinese members, PLA has defended the captured heights. So I guess there wont be any more crying songs from PLA or global times?
It will still continue becos of pest Indian continue harassing and broadcasting fake news of their bravado capture strategic height.

the only crying is done by so called "Tibetans" who claim their "family members" "died" as part of the "special forces".

the only crying is done by so called "Tibetans" who claim their "family members" "died" as part of the "special forces".
The worst is the death is to do with stepping on Indian mine instead of Chinese planted. Lol.

The worst is the death is to do with stepping on Indian mine instead of Chinese planted. Lol.

Indian army just keeps scoring own goals.

So far the deadliest threat to Indian military is the Indian military.

Indian military was responsible for the only nonaccidental sinking of a nuclear submarine in the 21st century. A true superpower.

First, you guys claimed he never married, now you are saying he abandoned his wife, please agree on one lie to propagate.

So he abandoned his wife? what a cowardly act! So he is a coward! Surely he will abandon India too, just wait and see.

Who told you so? He is probably more scared of the wife he abandoned than Xi and China.

First, you guys claimed he never married, now you are saying he abandoned his wife, please agree on one lie to propagate.

So he abandoned his wife? what a cowardly act! So he is a coward! Surely he will abandon India too, just wait and see.
When did I claim it? I've never voted for him nor do I intend to. Ever. Yes, he abandoned his wife.

Back
Top Bottom