What's new

Indian & Chinese Troops Face Off - Videos

You should look up Kargil Conflict then, these chaps dislodged quite a few on higher ground.

Yeah, I recall reading a thesis on the subject by a US Naval graduate some years ago. It was very instructive on how not to fight at high altitude.

So Kargil was an Indian win, but the general incompetence on both sides is staggering.

I wouldn't pick a fight with someone that is higher on a slope.. I guess this months Darwin award goes to these Indian troops.
What makes you think they are fighting on that slope?

There are 100 Indian troops who are watching from the side lines in the clip for the Chinese get nasty.
Yeah, I recall reading a thesis on the subject by a US Naval graduate some years ago. It was very instructive on how not to fight at high altitude.

So Kargil was an Indian win, but the general incompetence on both sides is staggering.
Do you always talk in this sarcastic matter in real life or feel bolder only on this forum?

The kind of country US is, I for one couldn't imagine you carrying on sniggering and not got shot dead between the eyes long time ago.

What makes you think they are fighting on that slope?

There are 100 Indian troops who are watching from the side lines in the clip for the Chinese get nasty.
You have strength in number , why you guys were just shouting at the foot of PLA like a bunch of worshippers cheering for their masters instead of attacking?

You have strength in number , why you guys were just shouting at the foot of PLA like a bunch of worshippers cheering for their masters instead of attacking?

It's silly comment from an elite member. They will attack when there is declaration of war.

Taiwan is celebrating it's national day today.
What's stopping China from attacking a country 100th of it's size it claims as part of China?

What goal were Indian troops trying to accomplish by taunting? I guess Mr. Babu and his men may also have started taunting like this in the night of 6/15, only to be clubbed to death a moment later.

Stupid and unprofessional.
What can you expect from almost a monkey? :D

Given you are informed by such an informed thesis perfectly explains why you wouldn't pick a fight with someone that is higher on a slope.. :tup:

What goal were Indian troops trying to accomplish by taunting? I guess Mr. Babu and his men may also have started taunting like this in the night of 6/15, only to be clubbed to death a moment later.

Stupid and unprofessional.

Goal is quite clear....occupy some of the very few heights the chinese are occupying.

Goal is quite clear....occupy some of the very few heights the chinese are occupying.

By screaming?:partay:

IA has been stuck in the exact SAME position since the end of Aug.

1602349181861.png

Back
Top Bottom