What's new

Indian Channel Times Now claimed Italian journalist confirmed Balakot casualties

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DG ISPR tweet on Indian Channel claim of JeM casualties in Balakot Strike.

It is confirmed that India had been wounded badly due to dual cuts and humiliation it had received. First the failure on 26th to hit any targets except some trees.
And then daytime "Balatkar" by PAF on 27th Feb.

The wounds are so deep they are just not healing. Indians keep coming up with new ways to humiliate themselves further.

a nation that dreams of sending a man to moon and boasts about possessing satellites with less than 1m resolution is to date unable to provide one single high resolution pictures showing the impact point of the attack.

Surely they could have captures vehicle movement if they are claiming that Pakistan rebuilt the whole thing in 60 days. Yet not a single piece of evidence.

What bull crap. Unless they channeled some toxins through AC pipes into the room. They cant possibly kill that number.

Make an entire nation of delusional people (all thanks to bollywood and tollywood and what not), then throw ego and desperation in there. And you have people who eat, sleep, walk nothing but delusions to prove the existing delusions in their minds.

This italian journalist is as credible as earth is flat claim

Heard she also was kicked out of Pakistan many years ago

India again sucking up to people who were discarded by Pakistan years ago

Make an entire nation of delusional people (all thanks to bollywood and tollywood and what not), then throw ego and desperation in there. And you have people who eat, sleep, walk nothing but delusions to prove the existing delusions in their minds.
100%
I have never met people who are so deluded and out of touch with reality.
India is a regional power for sure, but these people think they are some kind of Galactic Power that even advanced aliens are afraid of.

When your natation is as artificial as theirs, you have to resort to such nonsense I suppose.

Can the Moderators make a single thread with title “Indian Crap Post Balakot” where all this rubbish posts can get together

Can the Moderators make a single thread with title “Indian Crap Post Balakot” where all this rubbish posts can get together

Exactly we need that now, Too much mythical news comes in from self proclaimed "BAKHTS" we need a special section now for such BS and most importantly we need the HAHAHAHAHAHA icon urgently to react to such crap.

Did she provided any evidence or she is just like MODI, Believe me cause I said so ??? How can she claim whereas most anti Pakistani foreign channels Like BBC, BBC URDU and VOA Urdu failed to find any evidence of any casualties ??

a nation that dreams of sending a man to moon and boasts about possessing satellites with less than 1m resolution is to date unable to provide one single high resolution pictures showing the impact point of the attack.

Surely they could have captures vehicle movement if they are claiming that Pakistan rebuilt the whole thing in 60 days. Yet not a single piece of evidence.

As usual DG ISPR was quick to debunk the latest indian myth i think his words are enough to silence the chest thumping "BAKHATS" who started dancing as soon as they heard this "ITALIAN JOURNALIST".

The only causality in that Air Strike was a "CROW" only one dead crow.

Our DG(ISPR) also keeps on sprinkling salts on their wounds, whenever a new Indian BS crops up.

How much Indian paid the Italian journalist? Few hundred millions USD probably.

The quality of the reported article indicates, that the payment was far below the expectations.

Back
Top Bottom