What's new

No casualties in Balakot strike, Admits India after shameful lies

So where are those 300 evil Atankis killed.
48406800.jpg
Soo funny:laugh::sarcastic:now Indian come in their senses.

oh no, I'm gonna punish you jokers for even thinking about lying against us! your shushma mottan said that no Pakistanis, soldiers or civilians were killed...and you also claim you killed 300 atankvadis so who did you kill? let's here it!
Have you read the news article with Sushma's interview?

Or are you basing your assertions on headline only ?

Even IK is now like BC I THOUGHT I WAS KING OF U TURNS
Your achievements? I am sure 0 ..ik is proud man his life is complete story of achievements..no man in Pakistan has done that much for his country..

Even Indians are waking up to the reality and making fun of the earlier Balakot claims...

Capture 1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

Last edited:
Since when did you start believing whatever Indians have claimed ? You believe whatever suits you and let us Indians believe what our defence forces claim.
Oh boy. Don't tell us that you are still believing the claims of smart bombs, which penetrated without harming the building and kill the Mujhaideen.
This is well beyond humiliation, if one has shame.

And the terrorists if any had Martian citizenship?
You just proved that Indian politicians lie to you people, because you want to live and believe in lies.
Even when the same government that lies the first time, comes out and says it lied, but now you are saying that Indian government is lying again?

That is why I absolutely despise you bharti retards.

That is what India is saying from beginning...Only terrorists are targeted..Pakistan citizen nor military was the target

Oh boy. Don't tell us that you are still believing the claims of smart bombs, which penetrated without harming the building and kill the Mujhaideen.
This is well beyond humiliation, if one has shame.
Do you think that "Mujhaideen" are present in Pakistan ?

If our happiness is all you care about, then Indians sucking our dicks will also make us happy and suit Indians for not opening their mouth and make a fool of themselves ….

Since Pakistan's ISPR confirmed that none of its citizens is missing and even after 50 days stood by same narrative therefore India believes you that no Pakistani citizen or soldier was killed.

It makes you happy also it suits India.

Have you read the news article with Sushma's interview?

Or are you basing your assertions on headline only ?
the p!sspoor example of journalism that is that article creates more questions than answers! now why don't you just answer MY questions instead wussyfootin' around! who were those 300 that your air farts supposedly killed?

If our happiness is all you care about, then Indians sucking our dicks will also make us happy and suit Indians for not opening their mouth and make a fool of themselves ….

Doesn't ISPR's tweets do the job ?

the p!sspoor example of journalism that is that article creates more questions than answers! now why don't you just answer MY questions instead wussyfootin' around! who were those 300 that your air farts supposedly killed?
See I told you not to believe. Now ignore the headline too.

Source (Times of India)

Truth is trickling in...

No Pakistan soldier or soldier dies in balakot air strike: Sushma Swaraj

AHMEDABAD: External affairs minister and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj
on Thursday said no Pakistani soldier or citizen died in the air strike carried out by the Indian Air Force.
On 26/2 Indians were boasting, dancing, and also threatening Pakistan all day long and then night. Following morning, however, they were forced to get a taste of real strike by Pakistan. While Modi and his coterie of Hindu terrorists were in a state of deep shock and awe after that retaliatory Pakistani attack, Sushma ran to China to pull the plug on Pakistan. There she requested loudly and publicaly that India wanted no further escalation with Pakistan. Fearing further hammering and humiliation in the hands of Pakistan, Modi, as usual, tried to blackmail the world community by threatening missile attack on Pakistani cities. Well, the world powers (while getting out of state of disbelief) then became active to defuse the tensions. As expected Modi got a sigh of relief after getting some support from world powers and face saving in the returned Indian pilot. Now slowly Indians are getting their senses back and have started facing the bitter reality. Sushma, it seems, is starting to see the things again.

I think this forum is taking Indian foreign minister lightly. She i think was hinting at a secret technology where super smart bombs first check identity cards and then selectively kill. Don't make fun ,its true guys!

Back
Top Bottom