What's new

Indian Channel crying on Gawadar Port being given to China

This happens everywhere bro :lol:

Do your channels show Mossad camel,pigeon,monkey agents?

How KSA will destroy Israel in 10 steps? With dialogues like.. Fire fire will rain by our mighty brave RSAF euro fighters.. How our mighty missiles with target tel aviv ? How our Abrams will cross the border n destroy n occupy shit?

How evil israhell (they use NAPAK for Pakistan).. Is developing weapons for a war .. It's evil designs n so on?

India media is a joke.. Brainwashing over a billion people ...:lol:

You should be happy that the channel is talking only about Gwadar being handed over to the Chinese. They should have included the disputed territories of Gilgit and Baltistan too, where 11,000 Chinese have settled down, working on roads and other construction activities for opening trade routes for the Chinese - from China to the Strait of Hormuz through the port of Gwadar.

We've all heard of TAR (Tibetan Autonomous Region). The way things are moving, we'll soon be hearing about a BAR (Baltistan Autonomous Region)!!! :haha:

Then we'll see who has the last laugh! :P

Chinese will have the last laugh.. like they are laughing in Gawader now, it doesnt bother us now and it wont bother us then.

I hear that Tribal Sardars like @Irfan Baloch Bhai & @DESERT FIGHTER have thousands of acres of fertile land near Gawadar ! :unsure:

We must take those lands from them ! :whistle:
well mine was already taken ages ago. we sold a lot to the UAE consortium thee are some Indian stake holders too
not sure why they are butt hurt over the running of Gawader port by the Chinese. .

well mine was already taken ages ago. we sold a lot to the UAE consortium thee are some Indian stake holders too
not sure why they are butt hurt over the running of Gawader port by the Chinese. .

Waisee Irfan Bhai do you think a developed Gawadar would be able to pull Baluchistan into greater Economic Development & Prosperity or do you think the Tribal Belt wouldn't see the dividends of a developed Gawadar in much the same way Karachi wasn't able to do much to Inner Sindh ? :(

Just like your channel cry on Indian consulates in Afganistan. Its kinda mutual!!
none of our channels cry like that.
the tense music, the cuts and the dialogue and the seriousness of the narrator are epic block buster
the only thing busted here is a lot of balls.. (yea make a guess who is in pain and who those balls belong to).

@Armstrong should this video be moved to stupid and funny thread?

Sir, i think . . .its more about the increment in defence budget than the chinese share in Gwadar. . . . MOD can increase budget without ppl making much of noise about it. . . . . even if some one will raise a voice . . . . they get an excuse of hype like this.:enjoy:

( this is my POV . . . people may disagree with it :D )

Waisee Irfan Bhai do you think a developed Gawadar would be able to pull Baluchistan into greater Economic Development & Prosperity or do you think the Tribal Belt wouldn't see the dividends of a developed Gawadar in much the same way Karachi wasn't able to do much to Inner Sindh ? :(

see the difference... where ever there are government projects .. people are well off..any new project brings in jobs for the population and a chance to get out of the stranglehold of the chieftains who own their lives normally. out of a population of say 10 thousand people... you will see 20 or 30 odd bored people chanting against such developments and the irony is that such videos are so brutally edited that all you see is their close ups because in the background you can see people minding their own business.

preaching the converted is not needed and those who declare that its their way or the highway wont be seduced no matter how much roads and schools you build.. as long as you stay out of their business and dont contact the people directly..

Not at all! We're just concerned that the Chinese are taking over everything in Pakistan - from Gwadar to Gilgit/Baltistan and from dams to power projects too! !!!!! :undecided: :drag:

dont be.. their take over is commercial... just like they own trillions of dollars of US debt and billions of dollars of businesses in the west...

thats capitalism and free economy for you.

what should concern you more (ads it concerns us ) is the influence of the Middle Eastern countries like Saudis, UAE and Iran in our Madrassas who churn out front line troops against Pakistan and its neighbours.

see the difference... where ever there are government projects .. people are well off..any new project brings in jobs for the population and a chance to get out of the stranglehold of the chieftains who own their lives normally. out of a population of say 10 thousand people... you will see 20 or 30 odd bored people chanting against such developments and the irony is that such videos are so brutally edited that all you see is their close ups because in the background you can see people minding their own business.

preaching the converted is not needed and those who declare that its their way or the highway wont be seduced no matter how much roads and schools you build.. as long as you stay out of their business and dont contact the people directly..

I do hope some Labor Intensive Projects are inaugurated in Baluchistan such as the building of Highways or the building of some more Water Reservoirs so that more & more manpower finds employment !

Phir Irfan Bhai aap neiii batayaaa nahin keh aaap kaun siii Tribe sei haiiin - Marri, Mengal, Magsi - Whichone ? :azn:

Sir, i think . . .its more about the increment in defence budget than the chinese share in Gwadar. . . . MOD can increase budget without ppl making much of noise about it. . . . . even if some one will raise a voice . . . . they get an excuse of hype like this.:enjoy:

( this is my POV . . . people may disagree with it :D )
I agree.. Indian policy makers will have an example to justify their expenditure but then again.... I dont see much opposition in any big spending in Space and defence by any political party of pressure group in India... a lot of people welcome a decisive battle with Pakistan.. teaching Chinese a lesson and praising the regular BSF incursions into Bangladesh... the appetite for "Yudh" is very high and the hawks are running the show in India...and Indian Media is in synch

I agree.. Indian policy makers will have an example to justify their expenditure but then again.... I dont see much opposition in any big spending in Space and defence by any political party of pressure group in India... a lot of people welcome a decisive battle with Pakistan.. teaching Chinese a lesson and praising the regular BSF incursions into Bangladesh... the appetite for "Yudh" is very high and the hawks are running the show in India...and Indian Media is in synch

I hope you are not skipping the gibberish from ppl like Prashant bhushan. . . and these voices are not just limited to India.. . . . you might have seen what the Daily Mail was publishing after the MOM . . . . . and for "yudh" thing. . . i guess its a mutual feeling. . we get the equal amount of vibes from the other side of the border :)

well mine was already taken ages ago. we sold a lot to the UAE consortium there are some Indian stake holders too
So these pesky Yindoo banyas too have bought some of your land in Gwadar through a UAE consortium??? Damn! These guys are everywhere. Jeeez! :fie:

Arre bhai Irfan, seriously, kya yeh sachh hai? :woot:

Not at all! We're just concerned that the Chinese are taking over everything in Pakistan - from Gwadar to Gilgit/Baltistan and from dams to power projects too! !!!!! :undecided: :drag:

I know right, your concerns are very well appreciated from our side. After all, Indians have the best interests of Pakistanis in their hearts :).

So these pesky Yindoo banyas too have bought some of your land in Gwadar through a UAE consortium??? Damn! These guys are everywhere. Jeeez! :fie:

Arre bhai Irfan, seriously, kya yeh sachh hai? :woot:
true my dear true

and I am not complaining

and why should I?
the barren land is converted into nice office and housing blocks. in years we saw people benefiting from jobs , infrastructure and better transportation. Pakistani businessmen work with Indians in UAE then why not bring the shop a little bit closer?

Hindus are not strangers to Balochistan..one of our border towns is named after a Hindu philanthropist called Chaman Daas... (shortened to Chaman).

Back
Top Bottom