What's new

Indian Channel crying on Gawadar Port being given to China

You are in the U.K. for gods sake. Don't tell me you are still watching Indian channels there? Is the local offerings that bad.
lolz.. I watch bbc programs mostly but do look around for weird stuff..

india tv is my fav tv channel. they show news that nobody else shows...
saw a guy pointing a gun at girl(ex lover) infront of all. that was like 30 min news...:lol:

another one I remember was about sex change, two boys who had changed sex to girls were answering questions... and both of them were hot... :)

Zats gay...

New
Whenever I feel bored .. I switch on indian news channels .. They show retarded anti Pak BS after every half an hour ....
Thanks to the decoder ..
Clowns living in lala land:
Pak k Napak iraday .. 10 kadam Pakistan khatam .. Pehlay hogi Agni warsha ...Lol WTF..:sarcastic: :rofl:
Brainwashing the indian masses...:lol::laughcry:
arey yaar.......desi hindi news toh ekdum bekaar hoti hai........no claas..
btw.,,,,i didnt know about z.hamid before pdf..:agree:
banda bara sahi hai:lol:

another one I remember was about sex change, two boys who had changed sex to girls were answering questions... and both of them were hot... :)
kabhi kabhi tu mujhe ultey dhande wala lagta hai.....out of all the news:hang3: on india tv...u happen to rememeber this...:azn:
joking..... :)

arey yaar.......desi hindi news toh ekdum bekaar hoti hai........no claas..
btw.,,,,i didnt know about z.hamid before pdf..:agree:
banda bara sahi hai:lol:

kabhi kabhi tu mujhe ultey dhande wala lagta hai.....out of all the news:hang3: on india tv...u happen to rememeber this...:azn:
joking..... :)
Nor did I .. Came to know about tht lunatic (one news person/tv anchor/journalist defined him as a certified lunatic)PDF.. Seems he got more attention in India than Pakistan .. :lol:

Whenever I feel bored .. I switch on indian news channels .. They show retarded anti Pak BS after every half an hour ....
Thanks to the decoder ..

Clowns living in lala land:

Pak k Napak iraday .. 10 kadam Pakistan khatam .. Pehlay hogi Agni warsha ...Lol WTF..:sarcastic: :rofl:

Seems Hindi is making deep infiltration in Pakistani culture, you should protect your culture from the our infiltration.
hahaha.gif

Just like your channel cry on Indian consulates in Afganistan. Its kinda mutual!!

Seems Hindi is making deep infiltration in Pakistani culture, you should protect your culture from the our infiltration.
hahaha.gif

Hahaha watching loony tunes doesn't harm my culture .. Lmao .. I even left speaking Urdu years back .. Lol .. Even Urdu i speak with my friends most o whom are from Punjab,South Punjab n KPK.. Is balochified .. Now protect your culture (if you can call it one) *bhaiya*.. Or go colonised indian Punjab.. :lol:

Just like your channel cry on Indian consulates in Afganistan. Its kinda mutual!!

Lol.. They don't kiddo .. Nor do they bitch about stupid stuff nor do they show retarded shit like your media.. Still remember the ISI pigeon (who looks Pakistani n is off Pakistani origin),camel agents n so on...:rofl:

Last edited:
Hahaha watching loony tunes doesn't harm my culture .. Lmao .. I even left speaking Urdu years back .. Lol .. Even Urdu i speak with my friends most o whom are from Punjab,South Punjab n KPK.. Is balochified .. Now protect your culture (if you can call it one) *bhaiya*.. Or go colonised indian Punjab.. :lol:

Lol.. They don't kiddo .. Nor do they bitch about stupid stuff nor do they show retarded shit like your media.. Still remember the ISI pigeon (who looks Pakistani n is off Pakistani origin),camel agents n so on...:rofl:
Oh really? How many videos you want from your media about Indian consulates in Afganistan? As I said Its kinda mutual. Your media cries on consulates and Indians dams while ours on Pakistan sponsored terrorism and other stuffs.

Oh really? How many videos you want from your media about Indian consulates in Afganistan? As I said Its kinda mutual. Your media cries on consulates and Indians dams while ours on Pakistan sponsored terrorism and other stuffs.

Hahahajahhahah. Crying?lmao if some tv hosts a debate on these valid issues .. Is it same as retarded shit our media present after every 30 minutes? Indian logic!!

Hahahajahhahah. Crying?lmao if some tv hosts a debate on these valid issues .. Is it same as retarded shit our media present after every 30 minutes? Indian logic!!
hahaha then you don't know a $hit about your media. I can give you 100s of links about your real 'crying' media and even talking on 'Ghazwa e hind' kinda stuff. Only Pakistanis can believe and talk about such stuffs in media. Logic?

hahaha then you don't know a $hit about your media. I can give you 100s of links about your real 'crying' media and even talking on 'Ghazwa e hind' kinda stuff. Only Pakistanis can believe and talk about such stuffs in media. Logic?

You gonna quite said hamid the one man show who gets bashed by media regularly and had his show pulled off air years ago.. And terror spreading consulates aren't a fairy tale.. Comparing them to 10 kadam Pakistan khatam .. Prams I hathiyar,pigeons n camels.. Lol .. Hahahahabahab

hahaha.gif
Hindi failed to infiltrate our culture even when we were living with your kind so i doubt it'll be able to do so now.

BTW WTF does agni warsha mean ???

You gonna quite said hamid the one man show who gets bashed by media regularly and had his show pulled off air years ago.. And terror spreading consulates aren't a fairy tale.. Comparing them to 10 kadam Pakistan khatam .. Prams I hathiyar,pigeons n camels.. Lol .. Hahahahabahab
There are many other topics than Ghazawa e Hind. Like Indian dams, Cultural invasion, Indian consulates etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom