What's new

Indian Channel crying on Gawadar Port being given to China

Even we Indians don't take india tv seriously , its for jokers. but then that proved here :)

dawson_crying.jpg

You should be happy that the channel is talking only about Gwadar being handed over to the Chinese. They should have included the disputed territories of Gilgit and Baltistan too, where 11,000 Chinese have settled down, working on roads and other construction activities for opening trade routes for the Chinese - from China to the Strait of Hormuz through the port of Gwadar.

We've all heard of TAR (Tibetan Autonomous Region). The way things are moving, we'll soon be hearing about a BAR (Baltistan Autonomous Region)!!! :haha:

Then we'll see who has the last laugh! :P

Whenever I feel bored .. I switch on indian news channels .. They show retarded anti Pak BS after every half an hour ....
Thanks to the decoder ..

Clowns living in lala land:

Pak k Napak iraday .. 10 kadam Pakistan khatam .. Pehlay hogi Agni warsha ...Lol WTF..:sarcastic: :rofl:

Brainwashing the indian masses...:lol::laughcry:

You should be happy that the channel is talking only about Gwadar being handed over to the Chinese. They should have included the disputed territories of Gilgit and Baltistan too, where 11,000 Chinese have settled down, working on roads and other construction activities for opening trade routes for the Chinese - from China to the Strait of Hormuz through the port of Gwadar.

We've all heard of TAR (Tibetan Autonomous Region). The way things are moving, we'll soon be hearing about a BAR (Baltistan Autonomous Region)!!! :haha:

Then we'll see who has the last laugh! :P

Perfect example of a brainwashed indian .. Poor guy.. :lol:

Last edited:
india tv is my fav tv channel. they show news that nobody else shows...
saw a guy pointing a gun at girl(ex lover) infront of all. that was like 30 min news...:lol:

another one I remember was about sex change, two boys who had changed sex to girls were answering questions... and both of them were hot... :)

india tv is my fav tv channel. they show news that nobody else shows...
saw a guy pointing a gun at girl(ex lover) infront of all. that was like 30 min news...:lol:

another one I remember was about sex change, two boys who had changed sex to girls were answering questions... and both of them were hot... :)

You are in the U.K. for gods sake. Don't tell me you are still watching Indian channels there? Is the local offerings that bad.

Back
Top Bottom