What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

Shudder shiver.

That is a **** actress?

Whats shudder shiver?
I was talking about shakeeela...
She is not a **** actress...but a B grade movie actress...
Just google her name...u will know more about her..
Orginally from andhra...but was a trend setter in kerala....:laugh:

Yes.You are right, in food ,language and clothes etc Pak is similar to North and Northwest India but when it comes to mindset and outlook towards things in life, there is nothing common even between Pakistanis and North Indians.

Here North Indians have more in common with other Indians and Pakistanis are closer to Arabs.

My sweet Haryanvi brother.. you forgot the LOOKS!! Only North western Indians look somewhat like Pakistanis.. lol!!

It is because there is a very pretty Indian actress of Pakhtun ancestry called Shakeela who used to work in old Bollywood films.. whenever I search for her.. this South BEAUTY keeps on popping up... Here is the Shakeela I am talking about...

Babuji Dheere Chalna - YouTube

.pashtun girls are beautiful but they are very fatty and overweight .but i love this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats shudder shiver?

You said something about surfing for **** man.

The idea of **** is to titillate.

Not to mentally scar you for life.

Whats shudder shiver?

No one cares where she is from... I know she is a Southie... only they and Bengalis like to wear ORANGE, YELLOW etc... The most irritating colors for eyez...! Feels like stabbing my eyez!!

Nargis Fakhri is Pakistani ? :rofl:

Nargis Fakhri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fakhri was born in Queens, New York to a Czech mother and a Pakistani father.[4] Her parents divorced each other when she was barely six or seven years old.[5] Fakhri is a U.S. citizen.[5] When asked about her father's homeland, she revealed that she has never visited Pakistan.[6][5] Her favourite hobbies include cooking, meditation and yoga.[7]

I know you don't have many popular celebrities of your own but please don't steal others celebrities and say things that end up getting you embarrassed.

I know that.. but the fact is her father is a Pakistani... not sure where he is from.. but might be Punjabi or Pathan or Kashmiri... Now you are not trying to say that Nargis Fakhri is Tamilian.. ? lollllllllllllllll!.....

Debating about looks,skin color...sounds racist....:undecided:
I came here because some jinxed-girl posted a pic of shakeela and called her malayalam actress...
was here just to point out some facts....
She is not a mallu actress..she is from andhra....

Debating about looks,skin color...sounds racist....:undecided:
I came here because some jinxed-girl posted a pic of shakeela and called her malayalam actress...
was here just to point out some facts....
She is not a mallu actress..she is from andhra....

Same thing.. Andhra, Tamil Nadu and Kerala are South Indians

My sweet Haryanvi brother.. you forgot the LOOKS!! Only North western Indians look somewhat like Pakistanis.. lol!!

Yes . I would agree with that. But this is not true for only North Western Indians but also for other North Indians like Delhiites, Uttarakhandis, Himachalis and Western U.Piites ( only Western). Also i am sure many of your Sindhis are very similar to our Gujaratis in looks and many other things.

Looks and racial origin and skin tone have nothing to do with culture.

If you put an African tribe in India for generations, it will have Indian culture.

Please Google for Siddhis.

Yes . I would agree with that. But this is not true for only North Western Indians but also for other North Indians like Delhiites, Uttarakhandis, Himachalis and Western U.Piites ( only Western). Also i am sure many of your Sindhis are very similar to our Gujaratis in looks and many other things.

Uttarkhandis and Himachalis have slight Mongolian look.. I don't think they look like us.

If you go with the "demand" theory then **** STARS may rank higher than any other movie stars. Point is what is your paradigm and what are you looking to achieve. At the moment Media is direction less and the only lens they have is lens of making cheap money. Indian Stars definitely sell better as Indian Industry is biggest in the region.. simple no rocket science in it BUT in the presence of Indian Stars Pakistani not so popular stars suffer, loose business prospects and loose their chance of getting popular at the same time.

If I had the power to make a policy, I would cut every media string which comes from India and which is suppressing our local product. You simply don't import a product which kills your local manufacturers. As simple as that.

Uttarkhandis and Himachalis have slight Mongolian look.. I don't think they look like us.

Your statement is contradictory in so many ways. Can you define or show a generic template of what is "us" vis a vis a Pakstani and an Indian? Should be educational.

Back
Top Bottom