What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:.....

Does you guys have idea how much expensive are those models..... lol
apparently not very
I’m not a Bollywood fan but there are very few people who can represent our brand in Pakistan. The options are very limited. We almost hired Mahira, who would have been perfect, but that didn’t work out. Then we made a conscious decision to use Nargis Fakhri because she is recognised here and in India, where we will be exporting. Simply put, she has wider appeal.

Reality is different!!!

You guys use indian models or actress to display your products or advertise it.
Even for item song here,same actress gets 2-3 crores :).So if you think they need job then

We pay hefty amount to these Indian actresses for featuring in Pakistani product :))

They get crores for ITEM numbers in India but somehow they do like to appear in adds for Pakistani products :) Thats a decent earning for featuring decent attire without selling the body features dont you think so ?

2-3 crore in PR means 4-6 crores.

and i know 2-3 crore is not even the budget of your movies or advertisements.They are hired coz they are famous in pakistan or people see them or like them.

Indeed no doubt about that neither that is disputed by me . We are merely pointing out the reality that Indian big movie faces like to appear for Pakistani products against a handsome payment.

Its a double feast 1. They are being paid 2. They love the quality of the product as well as the medium to appear

Lol why this is an issue?-
Stupid people needs such issues to justify their existence-
Nonsense-

:
Does you guys have idea how much expensive are those models..... lol

:) yeh we know but i think you dont know that we can afford these costly models thats why they are in our products' publicity.

Lol why this is an issue?-
Stupid people needs such issues to justify their existence-
Nonsense-

funny the Indians are always rondus

1. If Pakistanis dont like their models on bilboards they are all crying like anything

2. If Pakistanis hire Indian models for bilboards advertisment even then these Indians come crying.

Rondustanis

We pay hefty amount to these Indian actresses for featuring in Pakistani product :))

They get crores for ITEM numbers in India but somehow they do like to appear in adds for Pakistani products :) Thats a decent earning for featuring decent attire without selling the body features dont you think so ?

Indeed no doubt about that neither that is disputed by me . We are merely pointing out the reality that Indian big movie faces like to appear for Pakistani products against a handsome payment.

Its a double feast 1. They are being paid 2. They love the quality of the product as well as the medium to appear

As i said, extra pocket money. Nobody says no to money coming your way with not much effort even if it is a small amount.

:) yeh we know but i think you dont know that we can afford these costly models thats why they are in our products' publicity.

funny the Indians are always rondus

1. If Pakistanis dont like their models on bilboards they are all crying like anything

2. If Pakistanis hire Indian models for bilboards advertisment even then these Indians come crying.

Rondustanis

I completely agree- indians are complex creatures- they are not happy at any thing-

We hire them they cry-
We ban them they cry-

Cry babies-

I completely agree- indians are complex creatures- they are not happy at any thing-

We hire them they cry-
We ban them they cry-

Cry babies-

pakistan army orders to remove bollywood actors posters ..... :omghaha::omghaha:

they will appear in advertisements of even zimbabwe.Give them money,every body will do it.
The question is why they ? This is the moral of the thread.

As i said, extra pocket money. Nobody says no to money coming your way with not much effort even if it is a small amount.

and where is the disagreement for the above statement?

the disputed statement from Indians WAS that these Indian actors earn crores in India hence they dont need to appear in Pakistani products.

The reality is Pakistan fashion industry is of world class and the corresponding material supporting this fashion industry if also of world class and much finner than Indian stuff hence money is not everything but some repu to the product and industry also matters for models.

they will appear in advertisements of even zimbabwe.Give them money,every body will do it.
The question is why they ? This is the moral of the thread.
Designers want their product to reach india too, simple as that, don't know what's there not to get.

Back
Top Bottom