What's new

Indian celebs on billboards

I agree with @Windjammer. In Goa you can buy different kinds of meat from same region Yana comes from. Sometimes just some shots and a half decent dinner in a shack is enough. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not Hypocrisy, Hypocrisy is which India is doing by not allowing even to watch Pakistani Channels in India.....they are scared of from Pakistani Dramas and culture....:yahoo:

Damn...we don't even allow channels of Mali and Zambia bcz of fear of their culture :lol:. Which sane govt would knowingly make their public aware of happenings of a place where people blow themselves up on daily basis :disagree:

Indians truly are a scared lot..aren't they ? :P

This is not Hypocrisy, Hypocrisy is which India is doing by not allowing even to watch Pakistani Channels in India.....they are scared of from Pakistani Dramas and culture....:yahoo:
Indians even north Indians don't understand urdu these days. Pakistani channels I think have too much religious content. believe me, we and u are two different people. there are more differences than similarity.

My fellow Pakistanis are in denial mode.

Pakistani movies and dramas used to be top-notch and. while Bollywood was always there, the local content gave them a healthy competition.

That is no longer the case. Pakistan doesn't produce quality movies any more (barring one or two cases). Is there a single Pakistani movie artist who can compare in fame to Waheed Murad, Nadeem, Shabnam, Zaiba??

I don't see it as cultural invasion because many of these stars mentioned above with the exceptions of few like squint eyed Sushmita Sen are Punjabis like Priyank Chopra, have their roots in Pakistan like Karishma Kapoor or even Pakistanis like Nargis Fakhri... North West India (Kashmir, Punjab belt) have very similar culture as seen in Pakistan.. so I don't see it as an alarming sign... Now if we see Malayam Shakeela or some Bengalis promoting their orange or yellow Saris in Pakistan.. then of course that would be pretty alarming for Pakistan....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Which part of Pakistan is she from ?
tumblr_lki1muFokA1qz5q5oo1_500.jpg

:lol:

Jayron sir what have you done. Ohhhhhh my eyes my eyes.

I close my eyes and I see this apparition.

No , not all of them are like that. Some are but most others are similar to other North Indians.

Ladakhis, Sikkimese are Sino-Tibetan.

Arunachalis are Tibeto-Burman and other North-East Indians are mostly similar to Burmese.

Anybody with better knowledge can correct me.
linguistically most of N.E is tibeto burman except for ahoms (Tai-subgroup) and khasi-jaintia(austro asiatic).Only Manipuris(hindu -meitis) are similar to burmese in some cultural aspect while rest of us are just Indo-tibeto-burman(somewhere in between:undecided:)
Oh i forgot the caste-assamese, they are totally Indo-aryan mixed with older tribal(tibeto-burman) elements both culturally and linguistically.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom