What's new

'Indian bureaucracy most inefficient in Asia'

only 12 countries surveyed :bunny::bunny:

even if Pakistan may had been included still Mera Bharat mahan...........

We are number 1:yahoo::yahoo:

don't be too happy ... we are also up there in this matter. akhir is mamlay mai bhi India ka mukabla tu karna ha...;):p:D :smokin:

one atheist came over to India from US and when he left he started beliving in god??:D

WHY???????????:blink:

He said a country with
  • so much corruptioon
  • so much ills
  • so much diversity
  • so much diffrences
and is still progressing. only god can do that.....

Post of the year...hahahahaha,,

Post of the year...hahahahaha,,

guyz we also in pakistan says that how pakistan survives with such corruption...
Believe me this subcontinent will be a superpower if we live together...

It has always been known that a large bureaucracy breeds inefficiency and red tape. Countries like the former USSR were affected by it as in india right now.

Pakistan, remarkably enough, is in a much better position, and is some 65 countries above nepal, afghanistan, bangladesh, nigeria, india and the phillipines when it comes to business investment.

If we could have political stability and a consistent smooth transition of civilian governments, bring peace to Kashmir and stem the fallout from militants along the Afghan border, Business which are currently reluctant, would love to invest in the business friendly environment of Pakistan.

What would be interesting to see, is what further steps could the various governments take in order to improve their ratings.

guyz we also in pakistan says that how pakistan survives with such corruption...
Believe me this subcontinent will be a superpower if we live together...

I doubt being able to live together, would transform anyone into a superpower, least of all in South Asian subcontinent :rofl: There is ENDEMIC and CHRONIC poverty in parts of South Asia(particularly in Bangladesh and india) that will take quite some time(centuries) plus financial allotment to reverse as well as the pervasive cultural and social thinking patterns that need to be made in order to reverse the poverty and social decline seen in parts of the Subcontinent which is comparable and in many cases, worse than sub-Saharan Africa.

Last edited:
We are selfish plain and simple, I will not be surprised if we are last in world maybe little bit above, but its getting better I can say.

why so much hue cry ..i am happy that atleast in one area we are no. 1....i dare other south asian countries to compete with us..;)

Back
Top Bottom