What's new

'Indian bureaucracy most inefficient in Asia'

why I am not surprised:lol::lol:

Mera Bharat mahan................:partay:

DUS mein se NAU Beimaan phir bhi Mera Bharat Mahan
1465.gif

Come on what is this BS, if they had put us in this list we would easily beat you, we are much better, we have nuclear bomb and a powerful army.

This is the media for you.

Its easy to laugh at a system while we all are contributing to it.

We, each of us here would have bribed someone somewhere at leastonce if not many times. When we are corrupting the system then how we have the right to laugh on it?

Aaab se khilana band, Pilana shuru :) :cheers:

michael-collins-whiskey.jpg

Come on what is this BS, if they had put us in this list we would easily beat you, we are much better, we have nuclear bomb and a powerful army.

This is the media for you.

:blink::blink::blink:

Nukes /army?????????????
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what they have to do in corruption?

What happens in India is that by the time Indian babus analyzes the situation and start working on solution, it solves on its own.

Its like a mess ended its due life, natural of course and our babus are like "Good riddance".

What happens in India is that by the time Indian babus analyzes the situation and start working on solution, it solves on its own.

Its like a mess ended its due life, natural of course and our babus are like "Good riddance".

This is one reason why I feel there is a ' system in their madness.

Not taking a decision too is a decision - this is what I think PV Narsimha Rao said .

Ignore a problem till it either solves itsef or another one worse than that comes up relegating the current one ... and so many more.

On a serious note to Indian members here, You might want to take this into notice. Getting paperwork for visa despite holding a PIO card via my father most of the time becomes disappointing. You are citizens; who don't you do something about the bureaucracy that is plaguing your government offices?

This is one reason why I feel there is a ' system in their madness.

Not taking a decision too is a decision - this is what I think PV Narsimha Rao said .

Ignore a problem till it either solves itsef or another one worse than that comes up relegating the current one ... and so many more.

Not taking a decision too is a decision - P.V. Narasimha Rao

He was one of the best Prime Ministers India has despite all his fallacies.

He was like the new age Chanakya.

Anyone explain what bureaucracy means ...

I am not sure of the Pakistani term for this, but in India, it is also called 'Babudom'.

On the topic, it is often said that India progresses because of its government. But in reality, our country progresses despite its government.

one atheist came over to India from US and when he left he started beliving in god??:D

WHY???????????:blink:

He said a country with
  • so much corruptioon
  • so much ills
  • so much diversity
  • so much diffrences
and is still progressing. only god can do that.....

one atheist came over to India from US and when he left he started beliving in god??:D

WHY???????????:blink:

He said a country with
  • so much corruptioon
  • so much ills
  • so much diversity
  • so much diffrences
and is still progressing. only god can do that.....

you forgot to add our respectable non-corrupt clean record leaders:lol:

Back
Top Bottom