What's new

Indian BSF dying of fright of fighting :guns:

Actually the coffin scandal proved that number of Induan martyrs in Kargil was only 500 & not the 1600 claimed by Pakistan.
Meanwhile Pakistani soldiers could not even get coffins:
you know you see how soldiers respect each other. unlike monkeys like you sitting at home shouting. remember all the dead have families

Hahahaha bhartis and their love of english (with the head shaking)

Even russell peters makes fun of your hinglish all the time..
Probably he hasn't seen a Pakistani yet....
Why don't you introduce yourself to him?

Probably he hasn't seen a Pakistani yet....
Why don't you introduce yourself to him?

I think he is too busy making fun of your hinglish with a shaking head that he doesnt even bother with pakistanis anymore

Such articles will not changing anything

If you can SHIFT the LOC by even Ten metres ; we will accept defeat
Give you Kashmir
All these articles were published by Indian newspapers and not Pakistani ones. We know it's not going to change any thing because Indian government has no regard for human life and respect for poor lost souls in Indian forces. However, you should check with the dear and near ones of these lost souls (rather that talking stupidity here) if any thing changed for them.

All these articles were published by Indian newspapers and not Pakistani ones. We know it's not going to change any thing because Indian government has no regard for human life and respect for poor lost souls in Indian forces. However, you should check with the dear and near ones of these lost souls (rather that talking stupidity here) if any thing changed for them.
Soldiers are people too. They can have diseases. At least there are records for all these. Unlike you, who do not publish any information regarding army. :coffee: Just like the senator said, information of dead soldiers cannot be published due to 'security' reasons.

Soldiers are people too. They can have diseases. At least there are records for all these. Unlike you, who do not publish any information regarding army. :coffee: Just like the senator said, information of dead soldiers cannot be published due to 'security' reasons.

I know the problem that Indian army is suffering from.

Pakistani soldiers believe they will die as a martyr and will enter heaven/Paradise. They believe the next life will be way too much better. So they are not scared of death or anything else. They don't commit suicide like your lot does.

Last edited:
I know the disease that Indian army is suffering from.

This disease comes from their belief that after getting killed they will either become a cockroach or a dinosaur (who knows what).. or maybe they become the President of Sri Lanka (in case of being pious?).
That's abusing others faith dude. @waz @WAJsal

You guys have too much free time. :disagree:

Yeah we don't watch much Bollywood.

Of course you dont as you guys are from holier than touh superior race. It is only the disgusting evil hindu banyas who watch useless bolleywood and.....mmmm Chinese. So what does it make them....

I've removed the word 'disease' but the fact remains there to explain a matter. This is the basic difference in my opinion. People commit suicide when they have no hope for better.
Still doesn't make things right, you were mocking them and calling out cockroaches dinosaur. I'm off the debate. Go read (Surah Al-anam 108 )
Adios.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom