What's new

Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshi girl - anniversary of Felani's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont read Junk. I stopped reading your post when you said ''I don't believe in the story here, the picture is likely a fake evidence which was made up by some anti-India extremists. As I known India is a peaceful country with purest democracy in World'' and then again in the second post " India is still better than "big bad" China in "having conflicts" with "all" of its neighbors."". Time is very precious my friend.

LOL So you are too hurt because of my exposition about your lying accusation on India?

I don't believe in the story here, for me it is clearly a fake, just like so many bashing propaganda the extremists made up to downgrade India.

Why people are so jealous and hating India for what?

All I see are Indians making fun and mocking the deceased girl. The ugly Indian cruelty is unbelievable.

first bangladeshis claim that there are no bangladeshi immigrants in india...then they make BS stories like this

She had been living in india for 5-6 years. She was going to marry a Bangladeshi boy that night. So her father and she was returning to Bangladesh. Her father paid 3000tk to dalal to manage BSF... While crossing the fence they shot felani dead and took all her jewelleries which she brought for her marriage.

seriously marriage of 15 year old girl??

Bdeshis should know one thing..if u enter this country illegally..u will be shot dead..

Ok, I know whole bunch illegal Indians in U.S. They should be shot dead by your barbaric logic. India is such a uncivilized country with people like you.

LOL So you are too hurt because of my exposition about your lying accusation on India?

I don't believe in the story here, for me it is a fake just like so many bashing propaganda the extremists made up to downgrade India.

you believe it or not it doesn't matter , no one is jealous of shining India and its cows/rats you can take them as much you want ,

we are discussing here and murder of girl done by criminal so please would you kindly stop your trolling , or your just another fake flager.

says a guy hiding behind american flag ..,remember what ur army did to Bangladeshis u fake *** troll ...

Say you the coward hiding behind a keyboard. If you ever come to the U.S., I'll gut you open like a dead fish. You would know what an American can do.

Wow paks/chinese getting so much pain on India BD issue.

We must gratefully return the friendly compliment.

So when's next beheading happening in khyber and whens next tibetian gonna self-immolate in occupied tibet? lol

I don't believe in the story here, for me it is clearly a fake, just like so many bashing propaganda the extremists made up to downgrade India.

lol. How much do you know about india??? I live in indian sub continent beside india, full of indian channels, pro india govt, same history, same socio cultural background, same living condition. I know more about india. Atleast more than you.... You don't need to teach me about india...

Her father was taking her back to Bangladesh to get her married. Some child she was.

- Don't come to India illegally.

- If you somehow manage, do don't try to go back illegally

- Don't put your kids in such danger.

The death is regretful, but the girl was killed in the middle of the night. You can't tell in the dark of the night if the person crossing over the fence is a terrorist, smuggler or a 16 year. BSF was just doing its job.

Let this anniversary be a reminder for the future fence jumpers.

Agreed that crossing an international border is illegal and asking for trouble but totally abusing the intruder against all humanity is justified? In this case, hanging a kid upside down from a barbed wire is justified? Where is your humanity?

Say you the coward hiding behind a keyboard. If you ever come to the U.S., I'll gut you open like a dead fish. You would know what an American can do.
An American that loves China and Pakistan and hates India to the core..
Smell some coffee you retarded tard,you can't fool anyone here.

of course you'd not know reality``because you are fed with indian 'shining' propaganda

lol.. please show how come there are millions of "illegal" indians outside india..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom