What's new

Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshi girl - anniversary of Felani's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
\

no but if any one will sneak we are not going to hang him on the fence! you are supporting ur army in that savage act . dont u feel ashamed ! it could have been ur sister or daughter . only cowards kill women n children . india proved this!!!! look , how little she was ! it pains .

she and her father were trying to cross the fence during night time...any border force will shoot at them...it is disgusting that her father made her do this and later left her there...

Oh boy, now shifted in World Affairs? :lol: I wonder what others have to say?

Her father was taking her back to Bangladesh to get her married. Some child she was.

- Don't come to India illegally.

- If you somehow manage, do don't try to go back illegally

- Don't put your kids in such danger.

The death is regretful, but the girl was killed in the middle of the night. You can't tell in the dark of the night if the person crossing over the fence is a terrorist, smuggler or a 16 year. BSF was just doing its job.

Let this anniversary be a reminder for the future fence jumpers.

she and her father were trying to cross the fence during night time...any border force will shoot at them...it is disgusting that her father made her do this and later left her there...

and wat do u think any other country would have hanged her alive on fence !! thats just S H I T . u cannot justify that !

Oneday India will have to pay for every single life.............. Revenge is a dish best served cold....

Oneday India will have to pay for every single life.............. Revenge is a dish best served cold....

Yeah good luck with that. Do you have anything to say about the illegal border crossing too?

and wat do u think any other country would have hanged her alive on fence !! thats just S H I T . u cannot justify that !

How hard it is to understand that she was shot while trying to cross the barbed fence, and wasn't touched by anyone till the medics arrived, or are you pretty dense?

Anyway go preach the Iranians who even kill innocent Pakistani fishermen.

Does this picture bring tears in your eyes? This guy must had kids and parents too back in his village somewhere in rural Bihar or UP.

This is how Bangladeshis display their prized catches.

they are local illiterate ppl while army is an organized group ( in ur case its just a bunch of s*** heads ) they have to take orders ! that picture shows that after giving those nuts guns , india left them to run amok . local ppl dont hjave guns ! right . and u say he was a soldier not a little girl who even doesn't know the meaning of borders !!
are u comparing that lil girl wd this soldier of s*** army ?? i seriously doubt ur sanity . btw thats not fair too . no body has right to take life of any other person extrajudicially !!

Kind of those incidents happen everywhere around the World, why you people always blame guilty on Indian?

I don't believe in the story here, the picture is likely a fake evidence which was made up by some anti-India extremists.

As I known India is a peaceful country with purest democracy in World, even the American and European haven't had any complaints about India, but some how the people in Pakistan, Bangladesh and China are always containing negative feelings toward India? Do you feel too jealous with India?

India in the past and now is the greatest country with greatest people, they have freedom of though and religion, they are the most hard working and smartest people in South Asia, by the reasons their country is strong, no matter how hard India's jealous losers trying to defame his image, India is still stand straight on his legs through out ages.

As a Filipinos, I always support Indian brothers, I will and be ever boycott any negative propaganda about India.

Today World is fully loaded by terrorism, extremism, and communism, please help a hand to prevent those evil ideology in harming our human. Please stay away from them and hate them instead of criticizing the democracy World.

Flag-Pins-India-Philippines.jpg

How hard it is to understand that she was shot while trying to cross the barbed fence, and wasn't touched by anyone till the medics arrived, or are you pretty dense?

Anyway go preach the Iranians who even kill innocent Pakistani fishermen.
the picture shows everything unless n untill u are totally blind !
the ones who've got friends like india can do the same thing asd iran is doing. COMPANY MATTERS !!

Yeah good luck with that. Do you have anything to say about the illegal border crossing too?

arrest them, bring them to Justice. well not only Bangladeshi people die. Indians also die. BD India Ratio is almost 60:40.

they are local illiterate ppl while army is an organized group ( in ur case its just a bunch of s*** heads ) they have to take orders ! that picture shows that after giving those nuts guns , india left them to run amok . local ppl dont hjave guns ! right . and u say he was a soldier not a little girl who even doesn't know the meaning of borders !!
are u comparing that lil girl wd this soldier of s*** army ?? i seriously doubt ur sanity . btw thats not fair too . no body has right to take life of any other person extrajudicially !!

Bangladesh also has a trained force called BGB, what were they doing?

She was kid, true, but her father was not. What kind of father would make her daughter to cross barbed fence when there are checkposts in regular interval on Indo-BD border.

shows hw brutal human beings can be, anyways, we will never forget this little girl and all the other people who r victims of torture or brutal death

:tdown:
Kind of those incidents happen everywhere around the World, why you people always blame guilty on Indian?

I don't believe in the story here, the picture is likely a fake evidence was made up by some anti-India extremists.

As I known India is a peaceful country with purest democracy in World, even the American and European haven't had any complaints about India, but some how the people in Pakistan, Bangladesh and China are always contain negative feelings towards India? Do you feel too jealous with India?

India in the past and now is the great country with great people, they have freedom of though and religion, they are the most hard working and smartest people in South Asia, for the reason their country is strong, no matter how hardB] India's jealous losers trying to defame[/B] his image, Indian is still stand straight on his legs through out ages.

As a Filipinos, I always support Indian brothers, I will and be ever boycott any negative propaganda about India.

Today World is fully loaded by terrorism, extremism, and communism, please help a hand to prevent those evil ideology in harming our human. Please stay away from them and hate them instead of criticizing the democracy World.

:cheesy: WHO KNOWS BETTER THEN US !! we've got a long history of their democratic style of thinkin !
india is the only country who has fought with all of its neighbours! and has good rtelations wd none ! thats the answer of ur post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom