What's new

Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshi girl - anniversary of Felani's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw,a chinki chinese should be the last one to comment on this,we see how you treat businessmen and diplomats,poor chinki troll

The Chinese should have hung those two Indian thieves on the tree as a warning to all other Indian thieves. The Chinese should have bash that stupid Indian diplomat on the head to bang some sense into him.

lol. How much do you know about india??? I live in indian sub continent beside india, full of indian channels, pro india govt, same history, same socio cultural background, same living condition. I know more about india. Atleast more than you.... You don't need to teach me about india...

because no matter how miserable the master is, the puppy will always follow the master, reminds me a cool song, Master of Puppets by Mettalica`what a badass song`:P

says a guy hiding behind american flag ..,remember what ur army did to Bangladeshis u fake *** troll ...
are u that much cut frm international affairs !! no more american flags !
watever our army did , we are still one .
we support the same thing ,have same ideas and we still hate india ! our souls are still the same . pity on u ppl u lost to achieve ur goals .

Agreed that crossing an international border is illegal and asking for trouble but totally abusing the intruder against all humanity is justified? In this case, hanging a kid upside down from a barbed wire is justified? Where is your humanity?

how can you tell that she was hanged?? she was trying to cross that wire in dark night and BSF did their job to shoot at any illegal activity around the fence...i dont understand how can bangladeshis use this poor girl who was left to die there by her father as a tool for hate against india..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom