What's new

Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshi girl - anniversary of Felani's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
im against the afghans crossing the borders and coming in to pakistan bt i dont want them to get killed, thats just shameless

all bangladeshis and pakistanis are childishly fuming saying india have to pay for the cruelsome killing of the girl.no one of them is talking about bengalis illegal entering into india. yes hanging the girl on the barbed wire was cruel.but killing the girl is justified.the problem of illegal trespassing by bangladeshis to india is really a big one.the fences are put up to reduse this illegal act.if even then the bangladeshis think they are smart enough to skin the BSF,then be it.there are more bangladeshis living in india illegaly then the indian bengalis.the junk dealer and his accomplice in my locality in delhi is a bangladeshi.many illegal bangladeshis live in the seemapuri area of delhi among those who settled here in 1971.4 years ago the maid who came to my neighbour,s house was found out to be a bangladeshi and was arreasted.the muslim population of assam has gone up to 33% because of illegal trespassing into india by bangladeshis.my question is why don't they merge with india and become indian citizens.:what:

Global post published a report two days ago where it was written that an indian farmer near border used to study in bangladeshi school.... So whats is your judgment? Shoot him too??

I guess the school hours wasn't at midnight and he used checkposts.

If hearing my truthful opinion here making you upset and come up to such swearing on our pitiful mud slide victims, then you are just proved what I have though about your people is never wrong.
And what have you thought about our people?

We hung that girl up there as a warning to anyone who dares to resist democracy. This is a similar tactic the British used a century ago, but they just didn't use children.

Wow, just wow. The amount of cruelty Indians lashed out in the name of democracy is sickening. Hang a kid as a warning to others? What kind of sick animals are Indians?

This bs propaganda is still going on. Illegally crosing international boundaries at night may get you killed. Live with it losers.

What uncivilized world you live in? Even Israeli soldiers only fight back when attacked upon as a self defense. Only barbaric Indians kill kids at a whim. And for you to call the deceased losers, you deserve to burn in hell.

Indian brutal killing of Bangladeshi teenage girl - First anniversary of Felani’s death
Today is the first anniversary of Felani’s brutal killing in the hand of blood thirsty and brutal Indian force BSF. One year ago today blood thirsty and cowardly Indian force shoot teenage Bangladeshi girl while she was returning home and left her hanging in the barb wire for hours. Her cry for water and for her life brought tears even in the eyes of Indian villagers. But Indian BSF made sure her death and proved what Indian state policy and indian forces stood for – cowardness and medieval brutality.

So let’s take a moment to reflect and pray for her.

Bangali Bandhu...

You conviniently forget that..

1) India offered apologises and regret on this sad incidence.
2) Unilateral promise of no more such death on mistaken identity.
3) Use of non-lethal weapons on border since then.

BTW what was this teenager doing at midnight on armed International border??

Kind of those incidents happen everywhere around the World, why you people always blame guilty on Indian?

I don't believe in the story here, the picture is likely a fake evidence which was made up by some anti-India extremists.

As I known India is a peaceful country with purest democracy in World, even the American and European haven't had any complaints about India, but some how the people in Pakistan, Bangladesh and China are always containing negative feelings toward India? Do you feel too jealous with India?

India in the past and now is the greatest country with greatest people, they have freedom of though and religion, they are the most hard working and smartest people in South Asia, by the reasons their country is strong, no matter how hard India's jealous losers trying to defame his image, India is still stand straight on his legs through out ages.

As a Filipinos, I always support Indian brothers, I will and be ever boycott any negative propaganda about India.

Today World is fully loaded by terrorism, extremism, and communism, please help a hand to prevent those evil ideology in harming our human. Please stay away from them and hate them instead of criticizing the democracy World.

Flag-Pins-India-Philippines.jpg

When is your next payment from the Indian Propaganda Department?

Have you read my previous posts SIR?
I dont read Junk. I stopped reading your post when you said ''I don't believe in the story here, the picture is likely a fake evidence which was made up by some anti-India extremists. As I known India is a peaceful country with purest democracy in World'' and then again in the second post " India is still better than "big bad" China in "having conflicts" with "all" of its neighbors."". Time is very precious my friend.

spot on dude....shame on those who are trying to justify these acts and making fun of this little girl by using her as propaganda tool..

All I see are Indians making fun and mocking the deceased girl. The ugly Indian cruelty is unbelievable.

No one pay me and I won't care to have a paid from whom.

All were come up from my soul, the soul of freedom and democracy, the soul of friendship and brotherhood between India and Philippines.

Democracy brotherhood lasting forever!

Bangali Bandhu...

You conviniently forget that..

1) India offered apologises and regret on this sad incidence.
2) Unilateral promise of no more such death on mistaken identity.
3) Use of non-lethal weapons on border since then.

BTW what was this teenager doing at midnight on armed International border??
She had been living in india for 5-6 years. She was going to marry a Bangladeshi boy that night. So her father and she was returning to Bangladesh. Her father paid 3000tk to dalal to manage BSF... While crossing the fence they shot felani dead and took all her jewelleries which she brought for her marriage. ....

She had been living in india for 5-6 years. She was going to marry a Bangladeshi boy that night. So her father and she was returning to Bangladesh. Her father paid 3000tk to dalal to manage BSF... While crossing the fence they shot felani dead and took all her jewelleries which she brought for her marriage. ....

Bdeshis should know one thing..if u enter this country illegally..u will be shot dead..

Date: 3rd April 2012, amount $0.5 (the poverty level in India), department I-pad (Indian Propaganda Accocciated Department)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom