What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Do they wanna do a penis check to make sure that I'm not Jewish.?
Calm down. I admit it is difficult to keep calm when there is this lava flow of rubbish, but being coarse won't help. When I say that, I am aware of having lost my temper myself. My request is, do as I say, not as I do. I am not happy about getting irritated and reacting as I did. Remember the family you come from and your heritage and remain dignified.

sure, ill believe some random Redditor, of course, Reddit is a totally impartial and unbiased source.
A random Redditor who has cited two credible sources is still better source than your rear end.

Do a little research about this picture you'll know how wrong you have been all along

you spelled realities wrong
ok I'll play your game. so instead of believing that india deliberately launched the brahmos with the preprogrammed coordinates and flight path of using a well known civil air traffic corridor to hide itself behind passenger planes with the aim of hitting the Rafique Airbase which is the only real military target near mian channu which also happens to be well within range of our HQ9s that shot down the missile and will naturally be used to protect strategic assets like a major airbase like the Rafique Airbase while Military preferring to keep its missile interception capabilities a secret claimed that they did not shoot it down and that it was an unarmed missile so therefore no explosion occurred, you would rather believe that the missile was accidentally launched during "routine maintenance" on an airborne su30 and automagically took the flight path of a well known air corridor while maintaining an altitude of 40,000 feet and then just decided to crash a mere 70km away from the Rafique Airbase which just coincidentally happened to be there and wasn't really the intended target on account of being an "accidental launch" this waking up the ISPR where General Babur said that "abay yaaar, ye kia gira hay khwam khwa may neend say utha diya, itni achi neend ayi hui thi, chalo ab story banao kay hum nay track shrak sab kiya tha aur awam ko SOPs ki bhi topi penha do"....am I right? is that what your telling me?

an indian missile that "accidentally" launched just happens to fall 70km away from Rafique Airbase is just a mere coincidence, no biggy and absolutely no way in hell was it a long range interception by the Airbase air defence cuz our military is just too incompetent to track let alone intercept even the broad side of a flying cow, right?
Screenshot_20220313-215150_Maps.jpg

I have seen you responding to @Hellfire on SFF many years ago under a different name. I have not visited it in the recent years.
Precisely what I wanted to say. I have been on Strategic Front about 3 to 4 times a year.

The second issue raised was about a different tone used there and here. There, too, people who tried to raise that had the option of copying my posts to illustrate their . They didn't.

@The Eagle can you cure his itch.

View attachment 823933

@Joe Shearer that's picture of an Indian soldier checking a Bengali refugee
Yes.

I recently went through a course of reading and writing. Amazing how much of the world suddenly became clear to me.

I get the idea of cantonement during service but why create separate forces specific residential blocks all across the country which is turning us into an apartheid kinda state ? Why not live among the people? I mean there are pretty decent towns available out there .
Judges, WAPDA, RAILWAY, Journalists, King Edward, Formanites, State Life etc etc all have separate housing schemes, why are you after the housing of Defence persons ? This shows your hate and discrimination towards Army persons

The thing is If Pakistan is Not satisfied with the Indian report their might be some Glitches in Our Missile landing near the Park of the Red Fort. Glitches can happen if the justic is not done to the Accidental Indian Launch. Simple as that. It's our policy to reply in a same manner but with Extra slap.

Judges, WAPDA, RAILWAY, Journalists, King Edward, Formanites, State Life etc etc all have separate housing schemes, why are you after the housing of Defence persons ? This shows your hate and discrimination towards Army persons

Let me readjust some of the words from the previous post without altering the intent .

I get the idea of dept centric residential areas for the employees while in service but why make an each dept specific housing establishment/s after retirement When there are plenty of decent towns and colonies available?

I guess I hate all of them ?

But not all of them get to have the same level of amenities and govt subsidies or even a fraction of which the military residential complexes receive . Do a bps 19-20 professor get such privileges? I guess not. Does that mean the policy makers hate teachers/maashter-------?

Has Army stopped a teacher from makin a house? Formanites and King Edward has their own housing schemes.
Army housing Schemes are neat and clean, organized and disciplined that is why resale of DHAs is much higher as compared to other housing schemes, and by the way Army people PAY for these plots, they are NOT FREE. you seem to be effected by Indian propaganda

That's exactly what I hate about softies leading the Forces, they are more interested in proving that they are mature/professional than maintaining deterrence. I am not advocating that we should have fired missile in return but we shouldn't have let it pass easily. If as claimed they tracked missile all the way then why airspace wasn't closed (Bhartis didn't admit that it was mistake for more than 48 hours) - It's even more perthitic considering that we were unable to activate AD because of air-traffic but still kept airspace open for civil aircrafts? what was guarantee that monkeys doing "maintenance" will not fire another one "accidentally". Why idiotic ISPR always come up with all good / no loss happened narrative (they did same in past two incidents as well) and limit response options. As of now, they have set the precedence that safroon chadies can pull trigger whenever they want, we will take a day to evaluate our loss and then inform them that we will respond or not.
100% agrees. Looks like we have no SOPs for such situations. That UN stunt is Nothing but truck ki batti .
We are expecting foreign office to retaliate against a missile strike. Wahhh kiya mazaq ha bhai ..
Max to Max foreign office kiya karey ga.
Duniya k samney hamara case rakhey ga .
Well duniya sunna hi chati hamara case ab kiya?

How many thousands of those king Edward fellows been in service?

It's like saying who has stopped a labourer to eat mandi.
When basic pay scales are same how come Army manages but a Civilian cannot ? If i can eat mandee in same pay why cant you eat ? Its because you are DISORAGNIZED

Back
Top Bottom