What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

So Basically Pakistan waited 48 hours just for India to Make a statement so that we as a country, can save our face. This is so embarrassing. First submarines intruded. probably technical problem. On feb 26, fighter jets entered 4km inside Pakistan, bombed us. Now they fired a nuclear capable missile, same technical error. What's next? This is new low. We are finally Palestine. May God save Pakistan.

All said and done and I know this is strictly conspiracy theory domain but I am not buying the accidental launch excuse.

1. The missile has a proper firing procedure. It doesn’t just take off, without pre-approved guidance input.

2. The missile flight path, was stable. It entered Pakistan at 40K ft! It wasn’t zig zagging or showed signs of engine failure if not guidance.

3. The system has redundant guidance measures in place, if the issue wasn’t engine related then only thing left is faulty guidance. Everything failed?

4. How did no one press the self destruct button? It crossed the IB, fully knowing Pakistanis could escalate this. And yet, no self destruct?

5. The path into Pak was stable, accurately navigating between live civilian airliners flying at the same altitude and between civilian air corridors. This was one helluva malfunction.

Now I know it was intentionally fired and we did in fact shoot it down...all modern missiles have a self destruct mechanism so that the command center can kill it while in the air for any number of reasons. if this was "accidentally launched" during "routine maintenance", why didn't then just kill it in the air? why didn't they alert us? why they shoot it down themselves?

this was intentional, it was a test to see if we can intercept it or not. and we did.

Why Indian Govt immediately not notified it to Pakistani Govt to take preventive measures? They were sleeping for 3 days until DGISPR reported it... They wanted to silently escape from humiliation. It's a very big mistake by India and should apologise to Pakistan. Shameful...

Looking at the attitude and confidence of both the PM and ACM today, it didn't look one bit that they were even little concerned about the missile episode, in fact Asad Umar has tweeted congratulating PAF.

View attachment 823007
so Asad Omar also says what Rasheed Ahmed is saying. you guys still have any doubts?

All said and done and I know this is strictly conspiracy theory domain but I am not buying the accidental launch excuse.

1. The missile has a proper firing procedure. It doesn’t just take off, without pre-approved guidance input.

2. The missile flight path, was stable. It entered Pakistan at 40K ft! It wasn’t zig zagging or showed signs of engine failure if not guidance.

3. The system has redundant guidance measures in place, if the issue wasn’t engine related then only thing left is faulty guidance. Everything failed?

4. How did no one press the self destruct button? It crossed the IB, fully knowing Pakistanis could escalate this. And yet, no self destruct?

5. The path into Pak was stable, accurately navigating between live civilian airliners flying at the same altitude and between civilian air corridors. This was one helluva malfunction.

I'm leaning towards Some Rouge Hindutva element inside the Brahmos unit got the chance and fired it towards Pakistan. India informed Pakistan and it took them 48 hours to purge/arrest those Extremist elements who fired missile towards Pakistan

It is looking more and more like that F-22P hijacking story by TTP. PN foiled the plans, but here Indian Hindutva elements successfully launched the missile !

India have not demonstrated HGV technology yet.

Indian hypersonic missile variants are identified as Sagarika (SRBM range) and Shaurya (MRBM range) respectively. These are much bigger than this projectile.

Here you go Sir. I think I was correct in assessing this was an experimental HGV. See below and there is now a thread on this too. The 'funding' is being requested to operationalize these as a tactic usually played by almost every nation outside of the US / NATO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Defence Decode®

https://twitter.com/DefenceDecode?r...s-for-industry-led-design-development.737353/
@DefenceDecode
Indian #MoD to fund the prototype development of #Hypersonic Glide Vehicle(#HGV) under Make-1 Category. MoD will provide financial support up to 70% of total cost of proto development. MoD has identified 18 major platforms for industry-led D&D under various routes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaning towards Some Rough Hindutva element inside the Brahmos unit got the chance and fired it towards Pakistan. India informed Pakistan and it took them 48 hours to purge/arrest those Extremist elements who fired missile towards Pakistan

It is looking more and more like that F-22P hijacking story by TTP. PN foiled the plans, but here Indian Hindutva elements successfully launched the missile !
I still find it difficult to believe that this was a rogue launch, albeit it’d help if Pakistan played it like that. I know India would have if the roles were reversed today.

If this was a rogue launch, even if we take it as that, why not send the missile after a HVT or an airbase. If someone really did want to trigger a war between India / Pak.

If the missile accidentally took off, why did it only travelled towards Pakistan and despite course correcting it kept flying towards Pakistan?

Second, what was India's strategic missile doing just 100KM from Pakistan's border? Does Indian store and test everything valuable this close to Pakistani where its radars can track and learn about their most valuable assets?

Here the flaw doesn't lie in the Indian statements, we know they'd be lame and they are lame up to our expectations. Flaw here is in ISPR's demand of a "very very good explanation" which is here now. Will ISPR eat this explanation and feel satisfied? If so then they must also imagine that the Nation is asleep and no-one noticed their incompetence.

Last edited:
Why Indian Govt immediately not notified it to Pakistani Govt to take preventive measures? They were sleeping for 3 days until DGISPR reported it... They wanted to silently escape from humiliation. It's a very big mistake by India and should apologise to Pakistan. Shameful...
GOI has expressed regret now. Mistakes happen. This is not sinister and therefore can be put to rest :tup:

May be pakistan trying to know how it works, it is capabilities by launching it. You have to look at this angle as well.
so...india is all like saying this to Pakistan?

chura liya hai tumne jo mijjile ko
najar naahi churana sanam
badal ke meri tum jindagani
kahin badal na jaana sanam

😆😆😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
Rogue elements adhering to clash of civilisation doctrine inside Indian establishment must not be allowed to dictate Indian affairs.

Pakistan should send a team of investigators to ascertain whether there was a mechanism failure or malicious intent.

This reminds me of the 2016 incident where a supersonic antiship missile was accidentally fired from aTaiwanese navy boat towards Mainland China, and hit a Taiwanese fishing boat half way without exploding.

Strange similar incidents.

Back
Top Bottom