What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

MashaAllah Indian members dil o jan say post kar rahein hein ....

So now hindus will tells us what is Islam. Meanwhile allowing all customs of hindus and even knives in airports by sikhs. But harmless hijab is banned.
No, a three-judge bench interpreting the Indian constitution would (its also not for you. Applies just to Indian citizens in India). I personally don’t think it’s relevant but it might help you to know that the bench also included Judge JM Khazi, who I’m told, is a practicing Muslim.

No, a three-judge bench interpreting the Indian constitution would (its also not for you. Applies just to Indian citizens in India). I personally don’t think it’s relevant but it might help you to know that the bench also included Judge JM Khazi, who I’m told, is a practicing Muslim.

Now sanghis have become mullahs and giving fatwas. Lol

Again, lack of knowledge.

I had explained very many days ago, in this forum, that the answer would probably go this way.

The Indian courts have for some decades now interpreted what is an essential part of a particular religion; this applies to all judgements involving a religious practice that is handed down. It was most likely that the ruling would be against a hijab, as that is not an essential part of the religion. Prayer, the shahada, the fast have all been identified and accepted as essentials.

Again, for the Sikhs, the five 'K's have been accepted for a long time as essential to their religion. This is nothing new.

To many of us, the courts started ruling on the essentials of a religion through an error. If this were a thinking reasoning group, I would have explained in detail, as the matter has been exercising those interested in the law for some time now.

There is nothing surprising in this judgement, and it does not in any way serve to show any inclination to follow the lead of the ruling party.

I suspected this would be the case when I asked for an example.

This could use elaboration

You, pakistanis, are bought up in an environment where the only things that give pride are - 1992 world cup win and Nuclear weapons. Hence, aththe drop of a hat, you folks keep talking about nuclear response.
Should i remind you that this is a stereotypical statement and very downgrading?

The thread is full of Pakistanis and you can see how many want a nuclear response from Pakistan despite the fact that an Indian cruise missile has landed in a city with many sensitive installations. Dig bit deeper and you will find that these posters are teenagers. Should we quote Indian teenagers and start claiming that everyone in India thinks the same?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom