What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Accident or not.

India has shown its intent for full-scale conflict by firing its top-of-the-line missile.

--

Even if Pakistan does not respond.

I think it's time to build bunkers, trenches and scale-up all the defenses. Build Oil/energy reserves, food & water (China is pretty good with this, seek their advice)

UTILIZE THE 50% OF YOUTH POPULATION. DONT MAKE THEM WANDER AROUND AIMLESSLY

Closing airspace too for overflight from Indian origin flights too, perhaps.

--

Secondly, India never acts on its own, it always has backing/funding of their masters.

Anyways, as far as sanction goes, Pakistan is going to be sanctioned sooner or later. FATF has already been weaponised.

--
Time to kick start big industries i.e. steel mill on war-footing. I am serious. Become self-sufficient. Start trade with regional countries, Iran, Russia, Turkey, Bangladesh, Central asia and so on.

If we fail to do aforementioned items, then we'll have to fight the war within our borders, and it is never a good idea.
You've got the right idea.

Aatmanirbhar Pakistan.

If you can think beyond India, please do. Stop dragging us in every time you get a tummy ache.
Really??? Did you read the title of the thread??? You must have gotten the meds mixed up.

Well there it is on display for everyone to see.Indians firing a frigging missile on Pakistan,Indians displaying the Niazi portrait to sooth their ego and an Indian wanting to be left alone.Do you want your Oscar shipped to your place??

followed by the disastrous surrender of the Haji Pir Pass in the Tashkent peace agreement, something that the Army regrets bitterly to this day.

First - kudos to your posts in this thread. They are veritable knowledge cornucopia.

My question: Do you think there is any way India could have held back Haji Pir Pass? [I know that ,before boarding the flight to Tashkent, Sastri said that he will not give away Haji pir pass, but he gave it away (so much for the friendship of USSR)].

Many times, I thought about this question myself, and I am really convinced that there is no way India could have held back Haji pir pass.

My reasons are below [I am not a good writer, and it is 4:45 AM here. I have worked all night and then writing this. So, please take meaning of my sentences and not poke the actual words used]:
a) Self-denial and self-abnegation as a way of life in India, leading to feeling guilty of keeping war spoils.
b) Extremely pacifist populace and political leadership - how can they justify keeping war spoils?
c) Leftist "intelligensia" and eco-system would never have let Sastri or any other to survive long [when I was a kid, I read first page of a pamplet of a communist news-letter. I still shudder when I think about it. ].
d) General thinking that - Pakistan is a "good" nation. If we don't "provoke" them, they will leave us along. I think this line of thinking existed till Pak developed the bomb in 1988 or so, and then started doing hara-kiri.
e) Something is wrong with Hindus. They are too pacifist, even after enduring so many attrocities. Such kind of thinking would never have let us keep war spoils.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Which country (leadership) is bigger fool? A country which "miscalculates" an incoming cruise missile (in a peacetime) as a nuclear and immediately responds?? Or the Country which made a mistake and accepted it?

You, pakistanis, are bought up in an environment where the only things that give pride are - 1992 world cup win and Nuclear weapons. Hence, aththe drop of a hat, you folks keep talking about nuclear response.

Nope - you don't need to respond. I know your answer.
Tell me is there by chance any Indian community called "banned from pdf" ??Or you guys just randomly stumble upon here and keep shitting the bed hard till you get banned for not cleaning it up afterwards??

Really??? Did you read the title of the thread??? You must have gotten the meds mixed up.
No, the post I was replying to. You seriously don't follow?

Tell me is there by chance any Indian community called "banned from pdf" ??Or you guys just randomly stumble upon here and keep shitting the bed hard till you get banned for not cleaning it up afterwards??
This, from some random character who joined about a month ago, has done 318 messages, and has a tremendous sense of self-importance.
How about waiting six months before you start policing the forum?:rofl:
Or you could wait till you finish school.

First - kudos to your posts in this thread. They are veritable knowledge cornucopia.

My question: Do you think there is any way India could have held back Haji Pir Pass? [I know that ,before boarding the flight to Tashkent, Sastri said that he will not give away Haji pir pass, but he gave it away (so much for the friendship of USSR)].

Many times, I thought about this question myself, and I am really convinced that there is no way India could have held back Haji pir pass.
It was part of a general agreement to return all territory, to revert to status quo ante, the way things were, before the war.

In 1971, that was not followed; Pakistan kept some Indian territory, India kept some Pakistani territory. Specifically, Turtuk was administered by India from 71 on.

Haji Pir was lost to us at Tashkent.
My reasons are below [I am not a good writer, and it is 4:45 AM here. I have worked all night and then writing this. So, please take meaning of my sentences and not poke the actual words used]:
✌️
a) Self-denial and self-abnegation as a way of life in India, leading to feeling guilty of keeping war spoils.
It may have affected various other aspects, including a disinclination to violence. Not this; this was the result of specific arrangements.
b) Extremely pacifist populace and political leadership - how can they justify keeping war spoils?
Again, that was not the major factor.
c) Leftist "intelligensia" and eco-system would never have let Sastri or any other to survive long [when I was a kid, I read first page of a pamplet of a communist news-letter. I still shudder when I think about it. ].
I have no idea what you are talking about. Shastri was not elected by the communists, but by the Congress party, so how leftists came into this is not clear.
d) General thinking that - Pakistan is a "good" nation. If we don't "provoke" them, they will leave us along. I think this line of thinking existed till Pak developed the bomb in 1988 or so, and then started doing hara-kiri.
Pakistan is a good nation, or at least an independent self-governing nation, that has been very unfortunate with its leaders.
e) Something is wrong with Hindus. They are too pacifist, even after enduring so many attrocities. Such kind of thinking would never have let us keep war spoils.
In my personal opinion, this is not correct. I can explain if you can listen.
Please let me know your thoughts.

This, from some random character who joined about a month ago, has done 318 messages, and has a tremendous sense of self-importance.
How about waiting six months before you start policing the forum?:rofl:
Or you could wait till you finish school.
O come on, I had to ask that dude after what he wrote. Besides, we should stop derailing or we both would get thread banned.😁

Which country (leadership) is bigger fool? A country which "miscalculates" an incoming cruise missile (in a peacetime) as a nuclear and immediately responds?? Or the Country which made a mistake and accepted it?

You, pakistanis, are bought up in an environment where the only things that give pride are - 1992 world cup win and Nuclear weapons. Hence, aththe drop of a hat, you folks keep talking about the nuclear response.

I mean taking credit is one thing but broad daylight robbery is another.
Pakistan being a reasonable republic responded carefully to what was a 'Nuclear capable cruise missile misfire' in this day and age a calculated reply is hard to come by.

Yet you call our relaxed response a liability. Now that makes me chuckle rather than showing concern and empathy at such a tragic breach in nuclear safety. You guys have the balls to blame us. You should be glad we didn't fire 5 back at your silly arses. This is was a sane response to a retarded neighbour.

O come on, I had to ask that dude after what he wrote. Besides, we should stop derailing or we both would get thread banned.😁
C'est la vie.

Ask me how many times I've got thread banned.

OK, there's always a first time.

We shall meet at Philippi.

Regardless whether accident or not missile followed attack profile for an air base ( presumably pre fed) but did not reach it ...

Possibly due to

1- it was made to fall short... Than why not in an open field rather than city . Loss of life would have invited retaliation.
Anyways in that case it was a warning shot across the bow

2 - it was shot down . Small impact crater points to that . In that case it was accident as missile hitting airbase even without warhead would have invited retaliation ...

It's one of those two possibilities

And either way highly reckless and unprofessional behavior. As possibilities of this going wrong were in millions

You, pakistanis, are bought up in an environment where the only things that give pride are - 1992 world cup win and Nuclear weapons. Hence, aththe drop of a hat, you folks keep talking about nuclear response.

If you also know everything, is there any point to respond to me? This is the worst psychological problem for Indians.

So what your pride is? You know us and we know you as well that in which environment you Indians are brought up.

You folks are keep changing your goal posts, cold start/hot start/no first use/first use, ask your policymakers/planners to get on something, and then announce it. We used to keep our words.

Not even able to safeguard your sensitive assets. is that your pride?

Note: You are free to respond, I will not restrict you, this is PDF and you are entitled to your expressions. Naturally, I don't know what will be your reaction.

Interesting Pak almost retaliated. Wonder what the target would have been?

Pakistan had prepared to launch a similar missile to strike India but held back because an initial assessment indicated something was amiss, people familiar with the matter said.

While all cruise missiles have designated targets, the one fired didn’t arm itself because it failed to reach the intended destination, the people said. The Indian Air Force is currently reviewing what went wrong as well as any changes to standard operating procedures for missile launches, the people said.

If Pakistan’s Air Force didn’t pick it up inside India and it was matched with an accident reaction, do people realize the implications, consequences of that,” Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told a briefing in Islamabad on Tuesday. “That’s very serious.”

Mooed Yusuf - Copy.png

Again, lack of knowledge.

I had explained very many days ago, in this forum, that the answer would probably go this way.

The Indian courts have for some decades now interpreted what is an essential part of a particular religion; this applies to all judgements involving a religious practice that is handed down. It was most likely that the ruling would be against a hijab, as that is not an essential part of the religion. Prayer, the shahada, the fast have all been identified and accepted as essentials.

Again, for the Sikhs, the five 'K's have been accepted for a long time as essential to their religion. This is nothing new.

To many of us, the courts started ruling on the essentials of a religion through an error. If this were a thinking reasoning group, I would have explained in detail, as the matter has been exercising those interested in the law for some time now.

There is nothing surprising in this judgement, and it does not in any way serve to show any inclination to follow the lead of the ruling party.

I suspected this would be the case when I asked for an example.

So now hindus will tells us what is Islam. Meanwhile allowing all customs of hindus and even knives in airports by sikhs. But harmless hijab is banned.

Back
Top Bottom