What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

I think government of India will be happy to pay for the compensation.

Well, if the missile fell on any country other than Pak (like Nepal; Srilanka; Bangladesh), then by this time, that country would have got an apology + compensation......

But Pak is a different case altogether, I am not sure giving away compensation is that easy........there is a lonnngggg list of terror attacks on Indian soil that had Pak foot-prints.....mumbai attacks etc etc.

Just watch the VLog of Athar Kazmi who is close to the military circles and all.. he clearly mentions that Pakistani AD was waiting for the missile to come close to airbase vicinity to be shot down but it fell down right before that range implying that Indians knew the range of Chinese AD system .. and that it wasn’t shot down

.. having said that ….

when an unarmed missile is tested it doesn’t explode .. see below tweet

So india basically fired somehow a “loaded” missile to check the capabilities and reaction of Pakistan ..it is almost impossible to shoot the fast moving Brahmos but maintaining the escalation ladder and retaliation is in our control where we didn’t see anything of sort. that’s my worry ..
I saw that too, he is right. shooting down at block 4 could've resulted in the tragedy like airliner tragedy in Tehran.

Our the air defence systems, whatever the specific names, have the required range or ability to shoot down air borne objects much farther and deep inside India

I wish that in a fictional scenario, the PAF launches standoff weapons to bomb that site as a retaliation but the retaliation should not be after 2 days waiting but should be immediate within minutes of detecting such launch.
then wargame the possible escalation ladder possibly up to the level of 27 Feb 19 level,. whoever will blink first will lose

the issue is that shooting down had the possible danger of shooting down a civilian aircraft.
Exactly ! Response should be immediate!
Not 2 days late. Not even 30 minutes late.

I want bloodbath and not just action. Is Pakistan a sovereign country? I think it's. It's sad that we didn't respond. It shows weakness. This is like a dream, bad dream.

The people who run this country are aware that they have some helplessness and can't really tackle India.

But to prevent meltdown among Pakistani folk they come up with their own narrative nothing else.

Well, if the missile fell on any country other than Pak (like Nepal; Srilanka; Bangladesh), then by this time, that country would have got an apology + compensation......

But Pak is a different case altogether, I am not sure giving away compensation is that easy........there is a lonnngggg list of terror attacks on Indian soil that had Pak foot-prints.....mumbai attacks etc etc.
Do you want the lonnnnngggg list of terror attacks in Pakistan with India’s footprint on it? Let’s not muddy the issue, this wasn’t a terror attack, this was according to the Indian version at least just utter incompetence on their military’s part.

Our the air defence systems, whatever the specific names, have the required range or ability to shoot down air borne objects much farther and deep inside India

Question

sir, why before Balakot crisis their Mirage weren't shot down and taught a lesson before they even entered our territory and next day, as well.

Question

sir, why before Balakot crisis their Mirage weren't shot down and taught a lesson before they even entered our territory and next day, as well.
Grow up. You cannot hide against Radar in clouds but you can in the mountains. Also do you understand the meaning of Stand Off?

The people who run this country are aware that they have some helplessness and can't really tackle India.

But to prevent meltdown among Pakistani folk they come up with their own narrative nothing else.
What's your Hindutva ID#? Pak has been skillfully snapping down one Indian aggressive maneuvers after another for the last 4 decades...

I have serious doubts it was an accidental launch. Very fishy. Brahmos successfully probes and evades Chinese SAM systems while being in hostile airspace for more than 3 mins! While doing it also demonstrates it’s high 90deg manoeuvrability! Good live demo for marketing to sell to countries in the anti-China rim.
It was being detected from the word "go". And, detection is 75% of the modern AD's job. It went down without causing any harm by design of the Pak defences. Now, all of its electronic signatures along with the Aerodynamic specs and material properties are available to make a perfect model in the AD libraries of Pak and China. From India's POV it's definitely a success....

Last edited:
Grow up. You cannot hide against Radar in clouds but you can in the mountains. Also do you understand the meaning of Stand Off?

Radars deployed at some altitude can track. They don't track if there are no radars or they were not turned on.

This time they threw a missile and here we are asking for some stupid illogical probe.

Question

they successfully mislead their intended incursion, were in our airspace for very short time, used stand off weapons and didn't face any CAP already in the vicinity to shoot them down on the moment they briefly crossed on our side of Kashmir, by the time our jets did reach the scene they had returned back already.

I have serious doubts it was an accidental launch. Very fishy. Brahmos successfully probes and evades Chinese SAM systems while being in hostile airspace for more than 3 mins! While doing it also demonstrates it’s high 90deg manoeuvrability! Good live demo for marketing to sell to countries in the anti-China rim.
given that it was shot down (and it WAS shot down), I wouldn't go around advertising it if I was an indian. just logically think about it... if PAF had not shot it down, Pakistan could've easily claimed that they did shoot it down thus making a claim that it possessed the ability to shoot down a super sonic cruise missile. indians aren't that stupid to provide such an opportunity to their adversary on a silver platter to humiliate india (again) by making a claim that they had shot down india's top of the line supersonic cruise missile that india had been cheat thumping about as being unstoppable and undetectable. So it makes sense to assume that india's aim was not to crash their own missile in the middle of no where. rather, their aim was to attack the Rafique Airbase (formerly known as the sargodha Airbase) and then pump their moobs about how the Chinese HQ9 system couldn't stop their missile. So that much is clear that india's intention was to actually reach the Airbase, not drop dead 70kms away from it, that would ruin any potential sales and would have a demoralizing effect of its military, not to mention it would also strain their already strained relations with Russia because let's face it, the only thing indian about the brahmos is the indian crew that it assembling it, for all intents and purposes, it is a Russian missile. But the opposite of what india had anticipated has happened. Pakistan did shoot it but did not claim that it shot it down. that keeps our capabilities under wraps as intended while making india look like a total buffoon in front of the world who can't keep its missiles from either "accidentally" launching or even reaching its intended target if it was an intentional launch which it was.

they successfully mislead their intended incursion, were in our airspace for very short time, used stand off weapons and didn't face any CAP already in the vicinity to shoot them down on the moment they briefly crossed on our side of Kashmir, by the time our jets did reach the scene they had returned back already.
PAF is being very quiet about how it went down. I am certain that they purposefully lied about how it went down, such disinformation is not beyond us We lied about making nuclear weapons for 20 years for God's sakes, also lied about so many other things related to Afghanistan. That's understandable, the current situation requires that we keep our cards close to our chest and hidden.

Last edited:
Radars deployed at some altitude can track. They don't track if there are no radars or they were not turned on.

This time they threw a missile and here we are asking for some stupid illogical probe.
What do you want?

What's next? They did their action. Where is our response? They have checked our ADS through one missile. That one missile, travelled 124km inside Pakistan. It begs an obvious question. Do we have the capability to destroy this missile? If yes, great. If no, terrible. What India has achieved?
1) PAF reaction time
2) ADS reaction time
3) Chances of Pakistani response?

NDTV described Indian actions before balakot in which senior Indian members(anonymous) acknowledged that submarine intrusion was intentional and was a way to divert attention. Same thing happened again. Submarine intrusion and missile strike. They are making progress and I am telling you clearly that they have some kind of plan to capture major Pakistani cities through ground invasion. World doesn't react to their missile attack. It clearly means that United states is also involved and a partner of India in this crime.

I believe India is preparing for something big. Something surprising. India has seen our reaction which is no reaction. This will only help India further. Ukraine Russia war has been monitored by Indians closely. India can definitely fight against China if west provides assistance but with Pakistan as the second front, it will be a big problem. India is trying to end this war with us once and for all so that they can handle China without any pressure from Pakistan.

This missile strike is a wake up call. Let's see what Rajnath singh will say tomorrow. A strong reaction can save Pakistan. Pakistan should adopt aggressive policy of attacking first.20 years ago, we adopted same policy and nothing happened inside Pakistan, not even a bomb blast. Defensive policies can ruin countries.

Back
Top Bottom