What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

I am just thinking that if by any chance this was an armed missile and it had struck any PA installation while it was an honest mistake by IA, there would have been a war. This is scary scenario.

I believe that Pakistan Armed Forces will only retaliate, when any aggression, by India, is intentional and deliberate, as was the case of Balakot Strike. Mistakes and errors would not be responded back.

Don't take so much pressure, not good for your health.
Pressure leney ka zamaana to kab ka guzar gaya, ab to sirf pressure deta hoon :lol:

I believe that Pakistan Armed Forces will only retaliate, when any aggression, by India, is intentional and deliberate, as was the case of Balakot Strike. Mistakes and errors would not be responded back.
I think so, too, and now that our chiefs are free to think for themselves and do not have to carry an unwanted burden, it is to be hoped that it will be the same from the Indian side too.

I understand that intentional aggression part but how do you believe the other side if an armed missile hits one of your military installation.

123.jpg
456.jpg

There shouldn't be any doubt that this was a intentional fire, now the question is how Pakistan will retaliate, Where's fu***g our quami gairat? Remember what UAE did when hauthis fired few missiles over Abu Dhabi? We are being tooo Nice too humble maybe because we don't have enough courage and strength to relatlite, our mil is lumber one only in papers.

There shouldn't be any doubt that this was a intentional fire, now the question is how Pakistan will retaliate, Where's fu***g our quami gairat? Remember what UAE did when hauthis fired few missiles over Abu Dhabi? We are being tooo Nice too humble maybe because we don't have enough courage and strength to relatlite, if they can commit a mistake let's commit same mistake.

They tested same missile in andoman Island unarmed what does this tell you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311_213945_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311_213945_com.twitter.android.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 37
I think so, too, and now that our chiefs are free to think for themselves and do not have to carry an unwanted burden, it is to be hoped that it will be the same from the Indian side too.

This has been the policy of Pakistan always. Nothing new.

Everything was well planned in advance and executed as per plan except our response. Literally GoP begging GOI to accept this as a misfire. Qoumi gairat gae m***d. Just imagine yeh fire agr Pakistan ki tarf sy india mai huwa hota to wahan sy kiya response ata. Hum jhuk chuky hain India k agy bus kabool krna baqi rehta hai I'm sure gainda bajwa is ready for this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311_001505_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311_001505_com.twitter.android.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom