What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

By default, missiles are programmed to target the Indian ocean in peacetime. So even if you accidentally launch it it will not go to enemy territory.

Missiles don't necessarily travel in a straight line. You can program them to go to point 1, point 2, and then to the target.

To launch a Brahmos missile to another pre planned point, you have to enter the new coordinates. And during tests, the coordinates are ALWAYS verified, especially when testing near the border.

Some nuclear missiles have preset coordinates for major enemy cities. It's possible some idiot set it to a preset target in Mian Channu, but then it would have hit some target of value. Unless of course it was meant for a nuclear warhead, in which case these coordinates would be chosen for maximum effect of an air burst.

A faulty guidance system would see the missile spiralling out of control, not going on a steady supersonic flight at 40,000 feet and making a very precise turn.

Brahmos has a self destruct procedure in case all else fails.

Judging from this and the path of the Brahmos missile, it's extremely difficult to brush this off as some accidental technical glitch.

--

Also, the fact that frantic hotline calls were made to Pakistan is likely the reason no swift response was undertaken.
Agree to all of the above.

Balance of evidence suggests that this was a probing attack, meant to collect information and hoping for an interception for subsequent deniability. Admission of failure & blame on a malfunction would have been Plan B that has unfolded. My mind is fixing on this possibility as the most likely option, though presence of a rogue element in Indian forces is also a compelling possibility.

I don't think it was a Brahmos. The curved trajectory is designed to fool ADS of a country. I know India had been working on AI based missiles. If you take a look at the pictures (I've reviewed a dozen or so zoomed in), the size, the nose, the width and the rear aren't Brahmos.
It may be that Brahmos was fired and then where it curved, a Gen-1 HGV was launched. Brahmos doesn't fly this type of a trajectory.
Screenshot_20220311-111457_Canva.jpg

You should sit at @sal29 's lotus feet and brush up.
"Not concerned" is known as "ellipsis"

Your answer reflects that truth always gives you immense bursts of pain OR you are habitual to when unable to answer?

Ab suwar kay batcho say pocho, jab "accidental firing of missile" howa tha, tou kyu khamooshi ch-he howe thee?

#PhatiHoweKyuThee?

24hrs kay baad jab DG-ISPR nay Press Conference ke aur bhanda khola tou phir maafi arahe hai.

Bicharay View attachment 823055 wallo nay kitnay pages zaya kar deye jis may F-16, JF-17, Mirage aur kya nahe gira deya. Nearly 48hrs later, instead of losing jets - we gained 6 brand-spanking-new jets.

Ab "Porki-Porki" aur funny emojis '🤣' kartay raho.

#InYourFace
Xi0I.gif
They were hiding it from their own govt 🤣

its now global coverage all over the world

Not a clever move. :azn:
I have said nothing about Pakistani society, or about the Pakistani armed forces, except in discussing military history with your military professional. :angel::angel::angel:

Your move is either not so clever, foolish demands will be entitled to pay in the same coin.

Our weak response will haunt us .

Himmat dikhaney ka waqt to aya hua ha na?
True. We need to show the world this was a serious incident. At the very least, civilian airliners could have been shot down, and at worst, a nuclear war could she been triggered. Pakistan should make a time lapse video showing all the airlines that transit through the affected air space over the past week, to show the world their own citizens have been endangered by the Indians and this incident. And send a copy of the video to all the governments and media in all the capitals of all the countries affected. The world doesn’t need another Malaysian Airlines style shoot down incident in South Asia.

IMHO, some Pakistani missiles should always be mated with the warheads and be on alert from now on, to send a signal to India and the world, that Pakistan has to deal with rogue Indian elements that maybe in possession of Nuclear weapons.

Pakistan also needs EO/IR systems along the border and EO/IR satellites to monitor enemy missile launches. The kind that can hopefully identify, as much as possible, what kind of missile it is, and give guidance to air defense missile batteries.

Last edited:
I love your use of the language. :rofl:

The great thing about my language is that you able to comprehend it completely.
Acknowledge, you are a jack of twisting words, maybe you spent more time under British Rule in India.
So rather than 'rolling in mud like ....', enlighten us with your Hindutva philosophy and tactics.

Your move is either not so clever, foolish demands will be entitled to pay in the same coin.
I strongly recommend you change your automatic translator.

Acknowledge, you are a jack of twisting words, maybe you spent more time under British Rule in India.
So rather than 'rolling in mud like ....', enlighten us with your Hindutva philosophy and tactics.
Born in 1950.

Back
Top Bottom