What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Mujhay tau yeh "desi daaru" ka case ladta hae. :lol:
1647084394924.png

I appreciate your candor & I understand your position.

Guys, I humbly request that you stop arguing with Joe Shearer. He is not GOI representative here. He is a patriotic Indian citizen, just as concerned about the current state of affairs as we ourselves are. Thank you.

I second that.

Agree to all of the above.

Balance of evidence suggests that this was a probing attack, meant to collect information and hoping for an interception for subsequent deniability. Admission of failure & blame on a malfunction would have been Plan B that has unfolded. My mind is fixing on this possibility as the most likely option, though presence of a rogue element in Indian forces is also a compelling possibility.
Did the Indians have any sensor platforms in the area trying to “soak up the trons”; radiation from our air defense radars to see how we would use our HQ-9/P to shoot down a Brahmos.

True. We need to show the world this was a serious incident. At the very least, civilian airliners could have been shot down, and at worst, a nuclear war could she been triggered.

IMHO, some Pakistani missiles should always be mated with the warheads and be on alert from now on, to send a signal to India and the world, that Pakistan has to deal with rogue Indian elements that maybe in possession of Nuclear weapons.

Pakistan also needs EO/IR systems along the border and EO/IR satellites to monitor enemy missile launches. The kind that can hopefully identify, as much as possible, what kind of missile it is, and give guidance to air defense missile batteries.

Show to the world . How cute ☺️.
U think k ye jo so called missile malfunction hua ha ye usa ko confidence mey liye bina hua ha ?
Kiya lagta ha sara west kyun khamosh ha ?
UN ko kyun saanp sungha hua ha ?
Jin k samney hum apna case rakh rahey hain wo or india miley huey hain . Bina ashirwad miley india ye stunt karta hi ni .
Ya to hum bohot bholey hain ya bohot bewakoof .

I second that.
No, no, honestly, no hard feelings, they are worked up, and I too feel this is a nasty incident. Their anguish and excitement is understandable, I am an available Indian and there will be some stressed conversations. I perfectly understand and sympathise, and I am NOT upset at what they have been saying.

It is just that the facts are not clear, there is an investigation going on, and until what happened is better known, I have nothing useful to contribute. What has become known so far, on the grape vine, obviously cannot be discussed; it is only the grapevine.

But thank you very much, both of you, for your sensitivity and your generosity.

Sir Jee: My sincere recommendation is "pakorhas", from health point of view, preferably of the "onion rings" type. :-)
woh to main ghar mein do minit mein banata hoon, koi maza nahin aata.

Did the Indians have any sensor platforms in the area trying to “soak up the trons”; radiation from our air defense radars to see how we would use our HQ-9/P to shoot down a Brahmos.
We'll know in a few days, I hope. Presence of SIGINT assets would clinch the argument.

Show to the world . How cute ☺️.
U think k ye jo so called missile malfunction hua ha ye usa ko confidence mey liye bina hua ha ?
Kiya lagta ha sara west kyun khamosh ha ?
UN ko kyun saanp sungha hua ha ?
Jin k samney hum apna case rakh rahey hain wo or india miley huey hain . Bina ashirwad miley india ye stunt karta hi ni .
Ya to hum bohot bholey hain ya bohot bewakoof .
True, Indians seek some kind of global reassurances before they carry out these kinds of incidents. Our defense has to be in our hands, but narrative building /Information warfare is still important.

Honestly, our mil people and the way they handled this issue has gained more respect from me. Our boys are like so mature and had worked out all possible counter arguments after Indian response. When you can humiliate your opponent like this, you dont need weapons to do the talking and im sure Indian kids had no idea that Pakistan will play this mind game with them for which they had no response but to accept their own humiliation and acceptance. Once again our "Babur" has proven that it is better than Brahmos or any other indian weapon system.

I hope Pakistanis don't believe this "oh ghalti say phire ho gya tha, hum ka pata he nai chala" ..........

We are dealing with an extremist ideology who have used Pakistan hate speeches successfully to fool their people and extend their rule, they are the same idiots who spread shurgical shtrike idiocy and fed it like an undeniable truth to masses in their country, our non aggressive response gave them the ball to do Balakot .......... these creatures have thought of missile strikes as far back as in 2019. They have been trying that Isholate Pakistan Isholate Pakistan for a very long time.

They can commit any stupidity to keep fooling their people and their elections. Don't let this go as something "chalo koi bat nai ho jata hy", the fate of South Asians is in Pakistan's hands and this stupidity needs to be answered in strict diplomatic way possible. This modi and his rss bigots need to be given a rude wakening.

I am just thinking that if by any chance this was an armed missile and it had struck any PA installation while it was an honest mistake by IA, there would have been a war. This is scary scenario.

No, no, honestly, no hard feelings, they are worked up, and I too feel this is a nasty incident. Their anguish and excitement is understandable, I am an available Indian and there will be some stressed conversations. I perfectly understand and sympathise, and I am NOT upset at what they have been saying.

It is just that the facts are not clear, there is an investigation going on, and until what happened is better known, I have nothing useful to contribute. What has become known so far, on the grape vine, obviously cannot be discussed; it is only the grapevine.

@Joe Shearer
Thanks for your thoughts. Now let's called it a 'controlled chained reaction'.
Man, you wasted so much time to defend 'uncontrolled chained reaction'.
No hard feeling from my side.

Back
Top Bottom