What's new

Indian border forces kill 60-year-old 'Pakistani' woman for 'trespassing'

RIP. Happening on indian side I am not surprised,infact its useless to expect any act of kindness or goodness from indian army.:coffee:

the enemy will target the main force leaving the single soldier alive to retaliate from behind, that's a bizarre argument

I didn't say they would leave him alive, I said they would use the element of surprise on the main body first. They wouldn't give away their position to the main body bu shooting the single soldier and being decimated in return.

Hardly an explanation, just a bunch a simple questions! Kindly tell me - What kind of people wander at or try to cross enemy border in the thick of dark? What is your justification for her presence at 3 am on border?
In village life people,especially women get up very early, go out in the open fields to finish toilet business.Indian army ,I believe is out to counter pro Khalistan propaganda by first beheading a Sikh soldier and now murdering a Sikh grand mother and putting blame on Pakistan Army.This Brahmin controlled Indian Army,i suspect will carry on treating every body as nothing more than Shuderas in the interest of Hinduvta.

Speaks volumes of their ineptitude.

Speaking of ineptitude, how did the Rangers not see this woman sneak across. What if it was a RAW agent like Kulbhushan trying to sneak back into India? :undecided:

Minor: Apprehend
Young Man: Shoot Him Dead
Young Woman: Apprehend
Middle Aged Man: Shoot Him Dead
Middle Aged Woman: Apprehend
Old Man: Apprehend
Old Woman: Apprehend

Pregnant woman: Shoot her dead?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/172557/chechen-terrorist-was-pregnant-when-shot-dead/

Sorry for taking the pot shot, but these are the standard SOP. What would the rangers do if someone tried crossing across the border, say in the middle of the nigh,t their face covered and not paying heed to the warnings?

Indian border forces kill 60-year-old 'Pakistani' woman for 'trespassing'

Indian border forces allegedly killed a 60-year-old 'Pakistani' woman early on Monday on the suspicion that she was intruding into Indian territory, The Hindu, an Indian daily, reported.

The Indian Border Security Force (BSF) shot her dead along the border between Pakistan and India in the Gurdaspur area, The Hindu said.

"The incident took place at around 3am in Bariyala of the Gurdaspur sector, when the BSF personnel spotted a suspicious movement along the Indo-Pak border," said the report.

“The woman, aged nearly 60 years was challenged and asked to stop, but when she continued to march towards the Indian territory, she was shot at, resulting in her death,” a senior BSF official was quoted as saying.

The women had covered her face at the time she was shot dead and the BSF personnel did not know it was a woman, claimed the official.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1333313/i...l-60-year-old-pakistani-woman-for-trespassing

Woman, 60, Marching. Never thought I'd see these words being used in one sentence. Utter shamelessness.
What was she doing ...what was the need to march towards DMZ?
Intruders who don't listen and don't respond are handled like this world over....

Speaking of ineptitude, how did the Rangers not see this woman sneak across. What if it was a RAW agent like Kulbhushan trying to sneak back into India? :undecided:

Border surveillance is not all pervasive. Rangers know that no one is going to go through three fences and multiple rolls of razor wire.

Pregnant woman: Shoot her dead?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/172557/chechen-terrorist-was-pregnant-when-shot-dead/

Sorry for taking the pot shot, but these are the standard SOP. What would the rangers do if someone tried crossing across the border, say in the middle of the nigh,t their face covered and not paying heed to the warnings?

Funny how all the Indians so far have referred to the the one incident that I already referred to in my first post. In contrast, I could overload the server with links to every time the BSF has shot a civilian on the border with Pakistan or Bangladesh.

What was she doing ...what was the need to march towards DMZ?
Intruders who don't listen and don't respond are handled like this world over....

I love how all the Indians say she was "marching" towards the border. Could this be India's nightmare? Scary.

Unfortunate. Circumstances prevail. So many times intruders are arrested and handed back quickly. Looks like a communication problem.

Lets face it ......... a Pakistani soldier or for that matter any soldier guarding the border will do the same ........ no point arguing , whats done is done

The kill was deliberately made to tease Pakistani border guards. Most Indian BSF could had done is to arrest the old lady upon crossing the border. I doubt BSF ever gave a warning. Any old woman can be easily identified from her physical looks via binoculars.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un (“Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return").

Whatever you say, but anything and everything coming illegally across the boarder will meet the same fate. Pakistan should also take similar stand. :)

That said the number of people crossing illegally from Pakistan is too large than the other way around I guess. :)
Are you a human ? Do you have any humanity left before passing such comments ? Do you have same feelings for your grandmothers if she did some mistake due to whatever reason ... you should be ashamed of your thinking ... for a blast a person has to come close ... indian forces had heat sensors but no lights ...

huh ?
Are you saying 3 am , when its thick dark that one can poke fingers into your eyes ,when 99% of the civilised world is still sleeping, first thing these people in your part do is get up and start marching towards indian posts ?
Does not sound very convincing, try again.
Arguing with Indians is like:hitwall:
Behar hal in villages a day starts as early as 3 to 4 Am and everybody is on bed before 9 PM.Go to any Indian Village and those who are milk sellers,they will start routine around 3 AM,to complete Milking by 4 Am and then deliver it to nearest city around 5 or 6 AM.

Hardly an explanation, just a bunch of simple questions! Kindly tell me - What kind of people wander at or try to cross enemy border in the thick of dark? What is your justification for her presence at 3 am on border?

If you belonged to a faimly who knew a bit about farming then you wouldnt ask such dumb question. In summer farmers usually wakeup early around 3am as heat durring day time is unbearable. Most of the land near indo pak border is agri based. Let me ask you some questions that what if the woman was mentally challenged? What if she has poor eye sight and hearing considering her age? If she was unarmed then she could have easily been apprehended instead the typical animals you people are you decided to kill her.

Funny you asking if he or anyone else is human yet your country supports and exports terror in all forms.....plz Stfu..
Nothing to defend so you came to calling names ...

Repoting your post to mods @The Eagle @WAJsal ...

There is huge differnce between terrorism and freedom fight ...

Pakistan supports local kashmiris freedom fight ... you are stupid to call it terrorism ... terrorism is 7 lakh armed personnel supressing the will of the people of the land of Kashmir ... so you go to hell ... you cant do anything but just to kill a 60 year old women ... and still defending your act instead of being appologatic ... you should wear bangles as it suits more to your personality ...

Back
Top Bottom