What's new

Indian border forces kill 60-year-old 'Pakistani' woman for 'trespassing'

O you emotional fools of the highest order .
It's really funny how Pakistan wants to compete with India but can't even understand a diplomatic game .
Dude.......we want Kulbhushan Yadav DEAD.........yes you heard that right . It only serves our purpose if we rattle you in the ICJ and wait for the moment for KY to be given a death sentence . Don't you get the whole game ??
Either way this is India's game to win and Pakistan's to lose
You want your own citizen dead? How pathetic, I didn't think I could view you guys any lower but you made it possible.

What'd going to happen if we kill the little pig? I'll tell you, nothing. Maybe some random countries saying that was irresponsible but that's about it. The only one's who will lose are you guys like always.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Defence.pk mobile app

Maybe the Pakistan army at gun point , forced her to walk the death road , in order to score some points of sympathy over this 60 year old women .

Maybe the patriotic bullet in the BSF soldier's rifle smelled a Pakistani nearby and fired on its own. Who knows, since we're pulling stuff out of our ***, might as well go all in.

Minor: Apprehend
Young Man: Shoot Him Dead
Young Woman: Apprehend
Middle Aged Man: Shoot Him Dead
Middle Aged Woman: Apprehend
Old Man: Apprehend
Old Woman: Apprehend

During my time at LOC we've apprehended plenty of young men as well, so this isn't set in stone. Usually we don't shoot at civilians as a matter of principle because it hurts our credibility. It has to be a real issue for someone to open fire on civilians. For example in the Quetta Case where the FC fired at 5 Chechans, they were pursued for nearly 20km before finally being confronted at a picket. Even then, they were warned for about 30 minutes before finally they were shot dead and even then it was a huge fiasco.

Probably suffered from dementia or something. Don't know about face covered and all but seeing as the Sialkot border is triple fenced and around 15 feet high with a no-man's land littered with razor wire, I think the BSF could have waited it out to see if she actually posed a threat.

Like so:
1042404755.jpg

It was sad loss of life....No doubt at all....

But at 3 am if some one crossing or walking towards that border who could that be??? I am sure you have more than adequate knowledge and experience than we keyboard warriors....Start thinking from the BSF perspective, and we all know how hostile that border is currently......Infrared cameras doesnt give age or sex of the person.....

What was she doing there at that time of the day??? and saw 2 articles both are on Indian reports..... any pakistani channels or papers reported this???

But at 3 am if some one crossing or walking towards that border who could that be??? I am sure you have more than adequate knowledge and experience than we keyboard warriors....Start thinking from the BSF perspective, and we all know how hostile that border is currently......Infrared cameras doesnt give age or sex of the person.....

What was she doing there at that time of the day??? and saw 2 articles both are on Indian reports..... any pakistani channels or papers reported this???

If it was the LOC, I would be prepared to give the Indians the benefit of doubt since border infiltration is a concern that India maintains in that region. However, there is no such issue along the working boundary, there has been no crossing attempt in the past and its generally sealed shut save for around interior Sindh which is several hundred kilometers away.

Pakistani papers also carried stories on this incident, I've shared a Dawn article on the first page.

Maybe this is what BSF saw
hqdefault.jpg

Now please give your highest Gallantry Award to the soldier who shoot a unarmed old women .. Bravo , he must be next to Bhaggat singh for Indians

Army lodges protest with UNMOGIP against Indian ceasefire violations

Pakistan Army on Wednesday lodged a protest before military observers from United Nations against 'unprovoked' Indian aggression and firing on civilians from across the Line of Control (LoC).

"United Nations Military Observers at UNMOGIP were invited to GHQ to register a protest over unprovoked ceasefire violations and targeting of civilian population by Indian Army," said a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The observers were informed that the Indian army has violated ceasefire agreement on May 10, 13 and 16, added the statement.

"Indian Army used small arms, automatic and heavy calibre weapons, heavy mortars (122 mm) and field artillery in Sabzkot, Baroh, Tandar, Khuiratta, Kot Koterra and Karela Sectors to target Pakistani villages," further added the statement from the military's media wing.

The observers were also told that a civilian was killed and 15 others, including women and children, injured when Indian troops resorted to firing.

UN military observers were informed of the latest situation along the LOC, said ISPR.

Any Indian who can not see the follow on propaganda (cribbing) after failed smuggling attempt is a fool.

Bajee nu ghar samb ke rakhna see.

Because we have many unwanted guest crossing over the borders to enter India to carry out jihad against us.

Very common misunderstanding in india .
We're not interested doing jihad in a shit hole .

Were the indian soldiers too scared to approach her to investigate ? What cowards . Feared for their life and killed an innocent .

Back
Top Bottom