What's new

Indian AWACS thread

I believe that the IL-76's may actually have an advantage in having more space upgrades.
the G550 Eitam that the Israeli's have is still a business jet with its limited space.
and while Tit for tat replacement is possible on them, any equipment besides the one already installed is going to be a penalty in weight. The IL-76 however is a large jet, and considering that the G550 can take similar equipment. There should be a lot more space on the IL-76 for fitting more electronic wizardry that the Israeli's excel at....

You know its just weird..
Ive been on key forums,F-16.net & a few others these past few weeks.. and somehow wherever there is any discussion about India or Pakistan. Out of nowhere these fanboys pop up.
each bragging it out about this or that.
And one gets to read stuff like how the MKI is RAM's incarnation for secular India or how the LCA will fly backwards inverted, or how the JF-17 will have angels as wingmen who will strike fear into the hearts of disbelievers as it is an Islamic Fighter(actually saw this one). And the actual topic is lost somewhere in this muck until the Moderators intervene and sadly, The Indian acts cute and gets the moderators approval while the poor over zealous Pakistani is given a slap on the wrist or banned.

Last edited:
Israel helping India again this time giving Indians US technology.
Now is the time Pakistani has to realize that real enemy is US in directly giving Indian AWACS and playing double games with Pakistan.
Telling Pakistan that there is no danger from east side of border and now India has AWACS.
This is new stagy from US to attack Pakistan and took Pakistan nukes and this time using Indians.
Indians licking Americans *** by canceling Iran gas line project etc in return US give India to have its nuclear energy.
Now how can be their stability in Asia if Israel and US arming Indians.

thats simple!!! our leaders are A.H!!!

Israel helping India again this time giving Indians US technology.
Now is the time Pakistani has to realize that real enemy is US in directly giving Indian AWACS and playing double games with Pakistan.
Telling Pakistan that there is no danger from east side of border and now India has AWACS.
This is new stagy from US to attack Pakistan and took Pakistan nukes and this time using Indians.
Indians licking Americans *** by canceling Iran gas line project etc in return US give India to have its nuclear energy.
Now how can be their stability in Asia if Israel and US arming Indians.

hmmm.. Let me guess. So country who pays for defense equipments in CASH is an @ss licker and one who is getting bombed in backyard making FUN of sovereignty is a real superpower.

I agree, US of A policies are always double edge sword but even if she wanted to give you AWACS in AID for WoT:cheesy:, has it occurred to you she might not have the budget?

Someone here always complaint about indians whining about pak hardware!!

Ive been on key forums,F-16.net & a few others these past few weeks.. and somehow wherever there is any discussion about India or Pakistan. Out of nowhere these fanboys pop up.
And one gets to read stuff like how the MKI is RAM's incarnation for secular India or how the LCA will fly backwards inverted, or how the JF-17 will have angels as wingmen who will strike fear into the hearts of disbelievers as it is an Islamic Fighter(actually saw this one). And the actual topic is lost somewhere in this muck until the Moderators intervene and sadly, The Indian acts cute and gets the moderators approval while the poor over zealous Pakistani is given a slap on the wrist or banned.

That is a nice post mate. I really hope that people stop trolling and post really intelligent arguments instead of fanboy offensive comments! Its such a pain to even try to read some of the posts here, I feel really sorry for people who do not realize the reality around them and are living in a state of constant denial! That will do more harm than good. I have to say that there's even at least one moderator, who instead of being impartial and fair, posts some really unflattering and offensive comments.

I have warned several folks on this thread. Do not increase the workload of the mods at the cost of losing your posting privileges. Pay heed!

I dont think that it will be an Embraer or the likes. They are too small. IAF wants strategic AWACS on big planes which are connected to smaller indigenous ones on planes like the GulfStream or the Embraer.

One of the reasons why IAF went with the Phalcons with Il-76 instead of going for smaller ones like the Erieye on Embraer or Phalcons on Embraer. Both these types of fitments have been done by the respective companies and would have been easier to procure.

Id disagree the pairing of larger strategic Awacs with smaller ones as it is usually redundant. The EITAM offers almost the same range of surveillance as the IL-76 Phalcon. However, even with the advanced automation, the crew of 6 on the EITAM cannot sustain continuous effective surveillance even if on red bull for 9 hours.
Here... having an IL-76 bases airframe with Aeriel refueling. you can have the same crew requirements but with a backup. much like the E-3. so instead of having a single shift of operators for 9 hours one can use 4 hourly shifts and extend the time aloft of the AWACS system.
But here is the cookie, If DRDO thinks about this, using the vast pool of programmers available. Further automation can be appended to smaller aircraft like the Emb-145 platform, so now.. you only need 3 people to do the job of six(spoken like a true corporate employee :D). the other 3 can rest aboard the aircraft and faster shifts to improve efficiency.

start counting the BS posted/replied to every thread opened. You will easily find out who is the champion in posting BS.

I can understand ur feelings pertaining to this thread so lets not blame each other but stop posting BS.
WoW all i can say is that you guys have no respect. First this is Pakistani forum second if i am pointing something wrong, You are instead telling me to stop posting BS........:wave:

I believe that the IL-76's may actually have an advantage in having more space upgrades.
the G550 Eitam that the Israeli's have is still a business jet with its limited space.
and while Tit for tat replacement is possible on them, any equipment besides the one already installed is going to be a penalty in weight. The IL-76 however is a large jet, and considering that the G550 can take similar equipment. There should be a lot more space on the IL-76 for fitting more electronic wizardry that the Israeli's excel at....

JF-17 will have angels as wingmen who will strike fear into the hearts of disbelievers as it is an Islamic Fighter(actually saw this one).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont think that it will be an Embraer or the likes. They are too small. IAF wants strategic AWACS on big planes which are connected to smaller indigenous ones on planes like the GulfStream or the Embraer.

One of the reasons why IAF went with the Phalcons with Il-76 instead of going for smaller ones like the Erieye on Embraer or Phalcons on Embraer. Both these types of fitments have been done by the respective companies and would have been easier to procure.

What do you think about this AWACS aircrafs?

Boeing 737 AEW&C - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hmmm.. Let me guess. So country who pays for defense equipments in CASH is an @ss licker and one who is getting bombed in backyard making FUN of sovereignty is a real superpower.

I agree, US of A policies are always double edge sword but even if she wanted to give you AWACS in AID for WoT:cheesy:, has it occurred to you she might not have the budget?

Someone here always complaint about indians whining about pak hardware!!

AWACS for fighting war on terror since when terrorists used missile and fighters.
My point is that Indians got much more freedom to get military equipments than Pakistan. So be careful because it all part of big plan by US to equipped Indians to attack Pakistan. That why a US technology are given to Indian indirectly by US.
We are fighting a war within are we are not trusted to have apaches.

Back
Top Bottom