What's new

'Indian attempts to deny illegal occupation of Kashmir is a travesty of history'

Compare it with the percentage you had at the time of independence and within decade or two there will none.

Good for you.
Same as of 1951 you can check the census

Same as of 1951 you can check the census

I am talking abour 1947 what was the Kafir population of Lahore, Karachi, Sindh, Punjab in 1947 and how many left??? And why they have to leave and the same thing happened in kashmir in 1990s all kafirs had to leave.

dont kid along get the hard facts.

I am talking abour 1947 what was the Kafir population of Lahore, Karachi, Sindh, Punjab in 1947 and how many left??? And why they have to leave and the same thing happened in kashmir in 1990s all kafirs had to leave.

dont kid along get the hard facts.
What was the Muslim population of Jammu,Punjab and Delhi in 47 and what is it now?
Where are the 50% Muslins of Amritsar,Jalhandar,Gurdaspur?

What was the Muslim population of Jammu,Punjab and Delhi in 47 and what is it now?
Where are the 50% Muslins of Amritsar,Jalhandar,Gurdaspur?

They were the original creators of Pakistan, the original muslims who dream about the Pakistan, The Elite muslims of Muslim Legue of undivided India. Do you want to deny them their won creation by withelding them in India.

They Created Pakistan and gone to rule it along with MR. Jinna.

They were the original creators of Pakistan, the original muslims who dream about the Pakistan, The Elite muslims of Muslim Legue of undivided India. Do you want to deny them their won creation by withelding them in India.

They Created Pakistan and gone to rule it along with MR. Jinna.
Are you sure all the movement was voluntary and no force by RSS was used?

Are you sure all the movement was voluntary and no force by RSS was used?

RSS ???? in 1947 ????

It was prominent in Maharashtra not in northern parts of India Punjab, Utter Pradesh, no way it had any influence in these areas.

It is still weak in Punjab.

Million Deaths dont carry a dime for you????

You are a pathetic poor sole.

Your assumption is wrong. I definitely feel for people who suffered during partition. I m descendant of migrant grand parents who migrated from India to Pakistan in 1940s...

But you have to struggle, give sacrifice to achieve what you want - our people, MY ANCESTORS, did that - resulting I m now citizen of Pakistan...

I feel for them. I think about not only my ancestors but of Hindus also...There were lot of good guys back then who saved each other from getting hurt by rival mobs....

It is sad, No one can deny the suffering of people during partition...

is there any country in the world where man has witnessed protests from women in this form :

manipur.jpg
SHAME ON india. SHAME on INDIANS.

We had to choose between slavery and that do you really think we wouldve been able to even consume beef as freely as qe do now if Pakistan was still India do you really think there wouldnt be clamps on Eid prayers like in Kashmir if Pakistan was still India do you really believe we wpuldnt be gofted with Gujrat like massacres if we remained India?

So you feel Indian muslims are not able to perform any of their duties because they are Indian. Height of stupidity.
Each country has their laws and you have to respect them. If the laws are discriminatory then you have a case.

Back
Top Bottom