What's new

Indian at OIC as guest of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I am very much against the partition itself.

When it comes to India and Pakistan, most Bangladeshis (not all) are firmly in the Indian camp and your state propaganda makes sure it stays that way least you be labeled a Jamati.

You are not an impartial judge and really your opinions don’t matter to either state.

Better for Bangladesh to sit this one out.

When it comes to India and Pakistan, most Bangladeshis (not all) are firmly in the Indian camp and your state propaganda makes sure it stays that way least you be labeled a Jamati.

You are not an impartial judge and really your opinions don’t matter to either state.

Better for Bangladesh to sit this one out.

Bangladesh Older Generation were better folks the younger ones raised under Hasina have what I can say become just like Indians under Modi

She was invited and was confirmed to participate as guest long ago before Palawan attack and there were a meeting set between her and our FM, it’s hard to refused now for UAE.
We not attending this is our choice.

India has right to develop good relation with any country in the world as Pakistan has right. We should also make good relation with Israel.

What's you smoking dude?

Israel? The India of Middle East?? lol it kills in Occupied Palestine like there's a competition between it and India to see which can do more barbaric things.

Same Israelis that wanted to take out Pakistani ability to make nukes in the 80's? Same Israelis that would love to see Pakistan dismembered into smaller states?

Yea, you're talking about that Israel to be at the OIC! Get your head out of the sand here bro.

That is a very biased and narrow visioned view in the first two lines. GOP doesnt expect that from Gulf states and if it would then it should file a complaint.
Maybe it is. But my point is Pakistan needs to be an independent State. It doesn't need to make enemies for the Arab nations who couldn't care less about us. Be friends with all but don't be slaves.

Someone should educate the OIC members how her beloved PM orchestrated the Muslims Gujurat massacer.

Someone should educate the OIC members how her beloved PM orchestrated the Muslims Gujurat massacer.
OIC governing body is very angry at UAE, how it invited India without there permission. But, biggest issue KA and UAE both has huge trade with India and both want to keep India happy. Both KSA and UAE has no major investment in Pakistan , except signing some MOU. This is era of financial national interest.

OIC governing body is very angry at UAE, how it invited India without there permission. But, biggest issue KA and UAE both has huge trade with India and both want to keep India happy. Both KSA and UAE has no major investment in Pakistan , except signing some MOU. This is era of financial national interest.
I heard Turkey and Iran boycotted OIC meeting. Is this correct? I cannot find it anywhere on google though.

Did Qatar boycott OIC meeting as well?

Iran and Turkey both not at OIC

Venue is Dubai and UAE invited them not Saudis. So let's keep in mind who is the culprint.
So Turkey and Iran boycotted OIC meeting.

Very Good.

But what about Qatar?

This is what my mother heard from facebook.

I heard Turkey and Iran boycotted OIC meeting. Is this correct? I cannot find it anywhere on google though.

Did Qatar boycott OIC meeting as well?

So Turkey and Iran boycotted OIC meeting.

Very Good.

But what about Qatar?

This is what my mother heard from facebook.
Yes Qatar was also not at the meeting. They boycott it.

Yes Qatar was also not at the meeting. They boycott it.
Wow, very good.

So Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan already three countries with very large Islamic histories boycott OIC.

And Qatar which has large international media boycott OIC.

What good is this OIC organization without these members?

Don’t bash our religion here. I will report you next time.

Lol.. Oh pls.. As if whinging of some religious nut matters to me.. Go ahead.. Not everyone is brain dead to believe that everything thats being posted here is anti Islam :coffee:

The fact that the OIC refused Pakistan's request is a major diplomatic humiliation, considering Pakistan was a founding member. The final declaration does not even mention the K word.

Indian servants dont have any choice

Lets make Israel and Myanmar members too, after all they both have significant Muslim populations too.

Whats that? Oppression? no those are just minor land disputes not a religious issue.
Myanmar does not have significant Muslim population. Muslims make up 4% of the total population of Myanmar.

But after the rohingya Muslims were thrown out, the Muslim population reduced to 2%.

Now Myanmar is a 90% Buddhist country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom