What's new

Indian at OIC as guest of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member states of OIC are Muslims.

Who else would they be? Christians or Buddhists? ;)
But they say they arent..bangladesh claims to be bengalis, arabs, africans
Muslim hood comes way down the list

Palestinians struggle is every moral human's struggle. But we can solve Kashmir problem if we can unite the subcontinent.
That was offered in 1946 cabinet mission that was accepted by Muslim league and rejected by congress

Dude I support two state solution.
But Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not a Pakistani's problem.

besides do Arabs care about the Kashmir dispute?
Nope

There’s no reason for Pakistanis to get upset or be concerned about this. The world is changing and it’s chsnging big time. The recent stand-off with India has showed just that. Pakistan stands for peace and better relations with India. Our foreign minister boycotted this meeting, it’s probably best off, because there’s no reason to be in the same from as Miss Sushima (no offense) at this time due to heightened tensions. But the more international forums India and Pakistan are together part of, with other countries, is better. That’s more pressure on India to seek a path of dialogue.

Dude I support two state solution.
But Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not a Pakistani's problem.

besides do Arabs care about the Kashmir dispute?

A Muslim is not an Arab, Punjabi or Bengali. A Muslim is just a Muslim. But I agree rarely anybody is Muslim these days. But if you think OIC is useless than you guys are more than welcome to leave it.

A Muslim is not an Arab, Punjabi or Bengali. A Muslim is just a Muslim. But I agree rarely anybody is Muslim these days. But if you think OIC is useless than you guys are more than welcome to leave it.
We will just sit there to troll lol

To be honest most Palestinians don’t even know any conflict is going on.

I really think Pak should reassess its alliances going forward. Everyone in Pakistan know about Palestine. But I doubt Jordanians, Syrians and Moroccans sitting in mosque even care to add Kashmiri Muslims to their dua.

i mean do Muslim Arabs care about Kashmir dispute?

To be honest most Palestinians don’t even know any conflict is going on.

I really think Pak should reassess its alliances going forward. Everyone in Pakistan know about Palestine. But I doubt Jordanians, Syrians and Moroccans sitting in mosque even care to add Kashmiri Muslims to their dua.
exactly my point. as if they could give a damn for Kashmir dispute.

can anyone explain how is

India being guest to OIC equates to Pakistan recognizing Israel?

what stunted growth logic is this

can anyone explain how is

India being guest to OIC equates to Pakistan recognizing Israel?

what stunted growth logic is this

Because Indian govt under Modi show all the hallmarks of a fundamentalist, religious inspired basis. They want to Hinduise the whole nation and that is no different to way Netanyahu and Israeli right see Israel as a ‘Jewish State’ with no space for minorities - unless they caj be put in their place and bow down to Hindutva or Jewish law.

So if you invite someone from the Indian regime you may as well invite the Israelis - they are sides of the same coin. Secular India is history.

Because Indian govt under Modi show all the hallmarks of a fundamentalist, religious inspired basis. They want to Hinduise the whole nation and that is no different to way Netanyahu and Israeli right see Israel as a ‘Jewish State’ with no space for minorities - unless they caj be put in their place and bow down to Hindutva or Jewish law.

So if you invite someone from the Indian regime you may as well invite the Israelis - they are sides of the same coin. Secular India is history.

a) whatever happens in india is internal matter of india.

b) Israel does not exist for average pakistani just like pakistan does not exist for average israeli

this is no time for making diplomatic blunders. is war Not enough?

Turks have never abandoned us and have always supported Kashmir. Even now they supported us with war and oic.

Words of statements dont really matter anyone can feel bad the Turks,Chinese and Saudis can say stuff but its PAKISTAN'S STRUGGLE FOR KASHMIR NOT ANYONE ELSE thankfully people are waking up to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom