What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

And yet, some Indians can't stand wasting a job in KSA. I don't mean to be rude or anything but some Indians may consider killing themselves to come here.

Just waitinging to see oil and gas completely drained out of KSA.
It's not you , your petro-dollars are speaking.

Continue waiting, you are going to wait for a loooong time buddy.

Bleh typical response, a worthless word from a worthless loon. Don't worry about us, you should worry about your country and your country only.

Continue waiting, you are going to wait for a loooong time buddy.

I just feel sorry for him. A highly civilized Indian should not behave in this way whatsoever. Leave him to his fellow countrymen for now.

Yes but whereas Shirk is an Unpardonable offense by the Almighty, I don't recall any injunctions in the Koran whereby a capital punishment is to be handed out for it by us ? Or is there ?

According to my roommate(A salafist);
*Islam vehemently opposes the claim of even an iota of truth in such black magic.
*Yet it considers black magic or sihr an evil in society,just like rape and murder.
*Valid hadiths are there which mentions death penalty for practitioners of sihr.

Jungle Savages always act like that. No need to worry.

You are on right path buddy, I heared Nawaz has hosted none other than KSA ambassador for diner after becoming your PM and very soon he would be visiting KSA for grants.

And WE have no respect for some savages as well.

None can respect uncivilized behaviour of savage minded people-Be it an indian man doing child sacrifice or Saudi former cleric raping 5 year old daughter..I am sure you agree too..And Yazeed,what is your openion on this saudi law which pertains death penalty for black magic..?Do you agree with it..?

@omkar

My conscience is the only one that entails me to protect any individual living in my country, no matter how heavy the price is. My conscience entails me to denounce violence, scamming people, and terror, so we can live in a society that has a very low crime rate.

As I stated earlier, Savages are everywhere, we got our own Saudi savages too buddy.

Hope you take my point more maturely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superstition is still deep among Rural Indians and to some extant among Urban Indians.

Among fakesters it is all about lies and tricks. But try real sorcery, it will scare the hell out of any common man.

But yeah KSA is a bag of contradictions.

Talk anything about Saudi Arabia and Pakistanis will come in droves to justify it....even if it is something completely stupid...

None can respect uncivilized behaviour of savage minded people-Be it an indian man doing child sacrifice or Saudi former cleric raping 5 year old daughter..I am sure you agree too..And Yazeed,what is your openion on this saudi law which pertains death penalty for black magic..?Do you agree with it..?

Hi Human,

I hope you're doing very well and good.

It goes without saying that no one respects savages at all no matter where they come from, for me it makes no difference, and if I had my druthers regarding the case of the Saudi cleric, I will never allow him to see his sons and daughters again no matter how well he gets in the hospital. The crime he committed is a heinous act ,and he was very lucky that he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, it saved him from chopping his head off.

I think I had already answered your question in this post.

Over the last two years that I have worked for SNSE, -Saudi National Security Establishments- the Gov't never carried out the death penalty for those individuals who practiced sorcery because they practiced dark magic, but rather for other crimes that weren't related to the main activity they were charged for, these crimes were purely immoral crimes.

As for the Indians, I will say that again because there are individuals of whom I deeply respect in these boards, those are @Anonymous @Cherokee @humanfirst, YOU GUYS ARE THE LEAST EXPATS TO COMITT CRIMES IN KSA. So please to the others stop whining once and for all.

If a Saudi individual was charged for any crime, believe me he will pay the price as twice as anyone else in KSA.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehehehe this is truly funny just goes to show you where SA stand as a society.

Why does every indian has this one wish, and yet you build your country partially on the money sent back from these oil rich countries by your people.

Back
Top Bottom