What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

Even with respect to Mecca - We've got Makkah & its other renditions !

Its not an issue !

As for the Koran : The Koran - N. J. Dawood - Google Books - I've got this in its hard cover copy - An absolutely beautiful rendition of the Book !

I don't think that either I or the author mean any disrespect when we call it as the Koran.

If you think otherwise than to you be your way...to me mine !

I am not accusing you of anything, but am telling you something. So dont take it personally, and if I did come out harsh then do accept my apologies.

All I was trying to tell you was that arabic is a very complicated language. My father speaks better arabic then many arabs, but still he dont understand it all when he recites the Quran, just giving you an example. The thing with arabic is so I was told by my arabic teacher that every word in arabic could mean 3--7 different things depending on the context used or way it is pronounced. Allah knows better.

do you understand the concept of people crimes vs Govt laws? Do you get that simple , 2nd grade intellect- that crimes and stupid people are in every country but when a govt sanctions backward laws - it is a whole different enchilada.

let us take for example rapes, a fav subject for you guys. rapes happen in every country. but in your country a women needs by law to have multiple witnesses and sharia law will upended the countries constitution/ judiciary. Now that is govt sanctioned -- far worse and alarming than the fact that crimes take place. In a civilized world we expect our govt to be smarter than the most stupidest person or criminals.
You make a lot of noise for your own good, it's not difficult to judge that stupid people are indeed every where, who can't understand a simple fact that every country has it's own ways and means, law and rules, while it's easy to point fingers at all others, being in denial of ones own shortcomings is also quite apparent.

Death penalty mostly awarded to dalits and religious minorities

I am not accusing you of anything, but am telling you something. So dont take it personally, and if I did come out harsh then do accept my apologies.

All I was trying to tell you was that arabic is a very complicated language. My father speaks better arabic then many arabs, but still he dont understand it all when he recites the Quran, just giving you an example. The thing with arabic is so I was told by my arabic teacher that every word in arabic could mean 3--7 different things depending on the context used or way it is pronounced. Allah knows better.

No I didn't take it personally ! :)

Indeed Arabic has an extensive vocabulary but I'm talking of its English rendition ! Some people think that Koran is better others that its Quran either way - Its English.....it won't change the Arabic of it. :undecided:

No I didn't take it personally ! :)

Indeed Arabic has an extensive vocabulary but I'm talking of its English rendition ! Some people think that Koran is better others that its Quran either way - Its English.....it won't change the Arabic of it. :undecided:

I understand where you are coming from. Lets leave the indians to it, I am off to watch the game. Again. :D

The reporter chose faulty language to describe the case in order for headline to fit in space provided in print.

Actually, the claim of curbing witchcraft was repeated twice in the article. But anyway...

Indian government hopes to ban witchcraft - Washington DC DC | Examiner.com

In an effort to stop witchcraft and witch-hunting, the government of India plans to make witchcrafting illegal in the near future.
[...]
Many people claim that a lack of jobs and pensions drive them to perform witch-crafting.

The problem is not just the vigilantes who kill witches; it is people claiming to do witchcraft in the first place which perpetuates the problem. Hence the government wants to discourage both the vigilantes and the people claiming to be witches themselves.

you mean stock trading is also against law in muslim countries.

Is it a get rich scheme? Like where you only go rich 1 way and dont take fall?

Islam prohibits earning money unlawfully...

Ḥashshāshīn;4380199 said:
Indians are the first to say "their land their laws". The same applies here.

The guy is an Indian immigrant not S.Arabia citizen.

So ? Magic - Really ? :what:

Ask him that....I mean which bimbo goes to a country not knowing its laws ....and committing and ADMITTING such an act...He should have lawyer ed up!

The guy is an Indian immigrant not S.Arabia citizen.

Sooo Saudi laws are not applicable to Indians? Hence, those crossing the border should not be shot by Indians coz they are not INDIAN citizen...What sort of ridiculous things you people come up with?! :unsure:

Is it a get rich scheme? Like where you only go rich 1 way and dont take fall?

Islam prohibits earning money unlawfully...

There are plenty of people who have gone to street by losing money into stocks trading.

519J9D137RL.jpg

It's not clear if witchcraft is illegal because the government believes in it, or because alleged "practitioners" can use the claim of witchcraft as cover for other crimes. For example. faith "healers" con people out of money all the time.

Witchcraft is illegal because the state obviously, openly believes in some other superstitions, duh!

Here's the definition of superstition from Merriam Websters in case any mods decide to be extra touchy about their own superstitions.

a : a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation

b : an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition

Ask him that....I mean which bimbo goes to a country not knowing its laws ....and committing and ADMITTING such an act...He should have lawyer ed up!

I wasn't arguing along those lines - I was saying 'its a law that isn't supported by the Koran' ! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom