What's new

Indian arrested for attack on Malaysian politician

Maybe you can punch a politician and get away with it in India but in Malaysia it is not the same!

Hello miss, did you bother to read the post I quoted ??Quamar was saying to deport Sri Lankans while imprisoning the Indian , so I just asked him , are the laws different for Indian and Sri Lankan ??

And one more thing , while you are quoting me don't mention me and while mentioning me don't quoute me.I hate two notifications for same event.

Pathetic propaganda......First the Muslims particularly Pakistanis living in England are going to be in trouble in the com9ing years and they are pointing fingers against Indians ...:lol:

Going by the events around the globe, Buddhists are also against Islam, seems no place for muslims all around the world.

This is a small incident not like beheading in UK, Now entire Muslim community will suffer especially Pakistanis. You know what where ever there is an Islamic terror Pakistanis will bear the brunt. It was designed like that since you boast yourselves as Islam ke thekedar.

Wow, hold on there bud, since when this was about Muslim?

Wow, hold on there bud, since when this was about Muslim?
@nufix bad habit of Indians to drag Islam and Pakistan into every thread :)

This is a small incident not like beheading in UK, Now entire Muslim community will suffer especially Pakistanis. You know what where ever there is an Islamic terror Pakistanis will bear the brunt. It was designed like that since you boast yourselves as Islam ke thekedar.

@Hellraiser007 Indian wishful thinking! I am surprised even after 1K posts you have not been able to see anything....

Maybe you are blind or ignorant...Many Pakistanis on PDF do not even support any extremists, Many dont even support shariah...a handful do BUT MAJORITY dont...

Even our election showed it how many votes did the Islamic party get?

So, before being brainwashed and throwing allegations please do your homework!

And kindly stop derailing threads and making them into a PAKISTANI or Muslim attack zone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Check out your posts , you are trying to make a small incident into a major terror incident on the contrary you are hiding skeletons in your own cupboard.

Hello miss, did you bother to read the post I quoted ??Quamar was saying to deport Sri Lankans while imprisoning the Indian , so I just asked him , are the laws different for Indian and Sri Lankan ??

Oh...soo you wanted the Sri Lankans to be jailed along with the Indian? Well, if you read the article....it showed the prob to be from Indian side...Even the Malaysian Indian United Party president was threatened just for shaking hands with Mahatir a Muslim...Talk about tolerance and secularism of Indians!

And one more thing , while you are quoting me don't mention me and while mentioning me don't quoute me.I hate two notifications for same event.
Sorry bad habit

@Hellraiser007 Indian wishful thinking! I am surprised even after 1K posts you have not been able to see anything....

Maybe you are blind or ignorant...Many Pakistanis on PDF do not even support any extremists, Many dont even support shariah...a handful do BUT MAJORITY dont...

Even our election showed it how many votes did the Islamic party get?

So, before being brainwashed and throwing allegations please do your homework!

And kindly stop derailing threads and making them into a PAKISTANI or Muslim attack zone!

Apply the same to Indians as well and do not resort to false propaganda there by endangering overseas Indians. The attack is clearly a small incident involving srilankans and an Indian.

Check out your posts , you are trying to make a small incident into a major terror incident on the contrary you are hiding skeletons in your own cupboard.
@Hellraiser007 I didnt use the word terror....Instead you brought up UK beheading which had nothing to do with Pakistan! I have reported you so kindly back off...

Apply the same to Indians as well and do not resort to false propaganda there by endangering overseas Indians. The attack is clearly a small incident involving srilankans and an Indian.
@Hellraiser007
Why of course ignore the Malaysian Indian United Party president ...

@Hellraiser007 I didnt use the word terror....Instead you brought up UK beheading which had nothing to do with Pakistan! I have reported you so kindly back off...

Good then......:cheers:

Pakistanis and your Chinese can continue with their pathetic trolling.

Oh...soo you wanted the Sri Lankans to be jailed along with the Indian? Well, if you read the article....it showed the prob to be from Indian side...Even the Malaysian Indian United Party president was threatened just for shaking hands with Mahatir a Muslim...Talk about tolerance and secularism of Indians!
No miss , plz don't argue just for the sake of doing it.Read my posts carefully I never wanted anything, I just rebutted Quamar's post of
different punishments for same offence.

I thought you were doing some research in Europe.I never knew you also like to troll.No pun intended.

No miss , plz don't argue just for the sake of doing it.Read my posts carefully I never wanted anything, I just rebutted Quamar's post of
different punishments for same offence.

I thought you were doing some research in Europe.I never knew you also like to troll.No pun intended.

Yea am a Plant genetics in the making....Well, not sure what @qamar1990 meant, ask him yourself...I was referring to Malaysian Indian United Party president

Yea am a Plant genetics in the making....Well, not sure what @qamar1990 meant, ask him yourself...I was referring to Malaysian Indian United Party president

Yes I had quoted him for that and then you got in between our argument.I never objected your views about Malaysian Indian United Party, did I ??

Yes I had quoted him for that and then you got in between our argument.I never objected your views about Malaysian Indian United Party, did I ??

Sorry I didnt actually read qamar's comments until you said so...

Hahahahah ...that is funny...Since when are Malaysian Indians so aggressive? I mean most are just taxi drivers, store owners ...while the new generation are into science and development...

"Indians constitute 15.5 percent of Malaysian professionals. This includes doctors (28.4%), lawyers (26.8%), dentists (21%), veterinary surgeons (28.5%), engineers (6.4%), accountants (5.8%), surveyors (3.0%) and architects (1.5%). Furthermore, Malaysian Indians make up 38% of the Malaysian medical workforce."

Malaysian Indian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good then stop trolling :cheers:

start with yourself!

I was talking about Malaysian Indian United Party president which is related to the thread unlike you TROLLER!

"Indians constitute 15.5 percent of Malaysian professionals. This includes doctors (28.4%), lawyers (26.8%), dentists (21%), veterinary surgeons (28.5%), engineers (6.4%), accountants (5.8%), surveyors (3.0%) and architects (1.5%). Furthermore, Malaysian Indians make up 38% of the Malaysian medical workforce."

Malaysian Indian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do know EVEN know you can write Wiki itself?

Oh did I forget to mention I am not talking about immigrants but THOSE SETTLED there and holding Malaysian residence/ passport!

Back
Top Bottom