What's new

Indian arrested for attack on Malaysian politician

But someone Posted it without reading :D

I did read but apparently you didn't read it, the article's title is from NDTV. First read the article title as provided by the link before making such a stupid comment.

What about it? I never said there isnt anything wrong going on there...the topic of the thread is a Malaysian politician was attacked by some S.Asians...Indian and Sri Lankan....

And the article continues in saying that even the president of Malaysian Indian United Party....I do not really understand why you people can not focus on the topic and want to jump to other topics...open your own threads...

What else can be expected from indians abroad!

What else can be expected from indians abroad!

The Indian community in Malaysia poses an internal security threat, the UMNO Government in Malaysia as called the ethnic Indians in Malaysia as a "Pariah".

Last edited by a moderator:
Majority of Indians are not taxi drivers (nothing wrong to be taxi driver btw).Most of them are in rubber and palm plantations.Hope you have no problem in Indian official site.

http://moia.gov.in/pdf/malaysia.pdf
@scorpionx when I went there only found them driving taxi...And NOPE nothing is wrong with taxi drivers....we believe in halal rizq whoever is doing so is a million times better than haram earner!

Well, all I know is the S.Indian paratha are well known there...I did not visit the rubber plantation parts of Malaysia...but yes, a lot of Indians were on that plantation....infact they were "imported" to work there while the Chinese for the tin mining...

start with yourself!

I was talking about Malaysian Indian United Party president which is related to the thread unlike you TROLLER!

You do know EVEN know you can write Wiki itself?

Oh did I forget to mention I am not talking about immigrants but THOSE SETTLED there and holding Malaysian residence/ passport!

rule number one
never say sorry to an indian cuz thats the response they guna give you lol.

rule number one
never say sorry to an indian cuz thats the response they guna give you lol.
@qamar1990 rule no. 1 as a Muslim always be humble ...

rule no.1 as a human no harm being the 1st to say sorry shows how much better you are than COMMON egoistic people ;)

Plus no harm in admitting if you are wrong...You are only human cant always be right PLUS...yea I wasnt expecting those type of replies...Shareefoun ki waqai koi zindagi nai hoti :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom