What's new

Indian Army's Muslim headcount: 3%

Why are they all wearing different uniforms, at the same battel and same position?
Why are they keeping guns infront while praying?

why??? is it haram to pray with guns??? Do pakistani muslim soldiers keep their gun far from them while praying.???:whistle:

Regarding the uniforms...IA soldiers wear many types of uniforms with all kind on camo patterns..because they go to the tailor and whatever camo they like..they select it and get the uniform stiched...the Army doesnt give enough uniforms in an year and the soldiers have to get their uniforms stiched from their salary only.

are you sure ? Just doesnt seem like a army type behaviour. I do know that some regiments has different camo pattern -- for example rashtriya rifle (you are in jammu - so you might be knowing) camo patern is slightly different than the regular camo pattern...
Also army was in the process of rolling out new camo patterns to all soldiers.

However i dont have much knowledge.

There should not be any discussion on percentage of Muslims in army, unless Army denies them the opportunity to join. It might very well happen that they are not interested to join army.

are you sure ? Just doesnt seem like a army type behaviour. I do know that some regiments has different camo pattern -- for example rashtriya rifle (you are in jammu - so you might be knowing) camo patern is slightly different than the regular camo pattern...
Also army was in the process of rolling out new camo patterns to all soldiers.

However i dont have much knowledge.

Yes sir..i am very much sure.

The RR doesnt have a different camo..everyone has the same camo pattern but the thing is that in a field area when you go to operations no one really cares about these things...and this applies to the field area only...in peace areas there is strict discipline..thats why most of the soldiers prefer to serve in a field area.

Regarding the new camo patterns...Hyperstealth is working on it...i sent them a mail asking for details but they replied that this is top secret and they cant share anything.

yaar tum mein main problem yeh hai ki tumbandey ka religion pehley dekhtey ho,baad mein nationality.jis din yeh prblm solve hogi ,us din pak will be undefeatable.aap log doosron ki tension jayeda lete ho,kyunki dusra bhi muslim hai.

Out of curiosity, hopefully someone will have a valid answer to it, where does the bulk of the indian army do its recruiting from/where does the bulk of the armed forces hail from? are there any predominant areas which seems likely as it is also based on the British colonial army. Thanks in advance

IA soldiers during the Kargil war of 1999.

0300.jpg

Please these Muslims are also Indians as much as I am...and IA is one of the finest institutions in the country and any attempt to malign its namre by bringing in religion will be met with staunch resistance..atleast by me...:)

How can they call themself Muslims when they are with the intentions of killing Muslims (Pakistan, Jammu & Kashmir? :disagree: :disagree:

How can they call themself Muslims when they are with the intentions of killing Muslims? :rofl: :rofl:

Your army does the same..... The war is fought for a country.... Even if its your friend Standing In Your opposition and when you are In the Line of duty, He becomes Your nations Enemy, and a Nations enemy is Your enemy too.....

How can they call themself Muslims when they are with the intentions of killing Muslims (Pakistan, Jammu & Kashmir? :disagree: :disagree:

Then how can you Pakistanis can be called as Muslims when you send people to kill innocents(including Indian Muslims)...??

Its not about muslim killing muslims. its about Good Indian Muslim soldier killing enemies of India even if they are muslims. :toast_sign:

Your army does the same..... The war is fought for a country.... Even if its your friend Standing In Your opposition and when you are In the Line of duty, He becomes Your nations Enemy, and a Nations enemy is Your enemy too.....

India is not a Muslim country............
PAK ARMY intentions are to defend Pakistan. and to be offensive for Jammu and Capture as it was declared PAKISTAN land

My friend, is pakistan the only Islamic country in the world as per you guys?

Iran and Iraq fought a ten year war. A few million killed. All muslim.

We have 3% of our army who are muslims, debatable as that statistic may be seeing as the Indian army has always refused attempts to pigeon-hole its soldiers on the basis of their religion.

Does that mean you guys would stop before firing, call out "times", ascertain the religion of the Indian soldier about to fire at you, and then proceed to pull the trigger ..... or not?

Get real bro. If you are the enemy, you WILL be finished. By ALL Indians.

Cheers, Doc

They are defending their nation against the invaders like one will do once his family is attacked. It doesn't matter whats the religion of attacker; all that is important is the safety of the family.

BTW in your nation itself Muslims have killed more muslims than any where else in the world.

India is not a Muslim country............
PAK ARMY intentions are to defend Pakistan. and to be offensive for Jammu and Capture as it was declared PAKISTAN land

India is Not a religious country.... India is a Secular Country, with more than 80 % of its population as Hindus, But again You cannot kick out the Larger percentage to balance the Minority....

Every Indian soldier is an Indian, Not a Muslim or Hindu or Sikh etc....Indian soldiers Primary Motive is to defend its land and People by any force....

Back
Top Bottom